Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just asking (as I know you lot will know without me having to trawl through the entire thread) - did KP and Kevin/Kieron/wossername manage to sell the tasteful and no doubt low-key Willy Wonka themed wedding pix to a publication? I haven't seen any.

I believe that they were published in the Scum... sorry Sun..

but as I don't buy that brand of toilet paper I am afraid that I didn't see them :D
  • Options
    Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    lion5 wrote: »

but as I don't buy that brand of toilet paper I am afraid that I didn't see them :D

thanks for the info, I guess the interest must have been overwhelming as I can't find any pix online (was just curious to see how bad taste the dress was) I've only seen her in that cheap n' nasty number she wore for the Caribbean vows. Her "star" is definitely on the wane isn't it? I reckon that Kevin/Kieron/Keith will be history by Christmas too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for the info, I guess the interest must have been overwhelming as I can't find any pix online (was just curious to see how bad taste the dress was) I've only seen her in that cheap n' nasty number she wore for the Caribbean vows. Her "star" is definitely on the wane isn't it? I reckon that Kevin/Kieron/Keith will be history by Christmas too.

I haven't seen the dress either... but then again she has had so many weddings... two per husband...I can't say that I feel excited about seeing a sixth wedding dress..

I wonder how her range of wedding dresses is going? and just who will buy them when they are launched... perhaps she already has potential celebs lined up to wear them on their special day? Its not like her previous dresses have been ridiculed:D
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll all be falling over themselves for the lovely 'stripper' beach wedding frock, the ultimate in classy bridal wear, personally, I'd be terrified if somebody lit up close by.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    :D:D:D

None of her exes (or her current) are exactly MENSA material, so that must be it! :D

If you put all their brain power together, you may have enough for a few grunts.

Whoever came up with 'thinking man's crumpet' clearly has their tongue firmly in cheek. I imagine all the copywriters in the pub trying to out do each other with what they could come up with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll all be falling over themselves for the lovely 'stripper' beach wedding frock, the ultimate in classy bridal wear, personally, I'd be terrified if somebody lit up close by.

I already have it picked out as a Halloween costume :sleep:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is this not her wedding outfit? http://missjonespa.com/admin/assets/post/katie-price-married-again.jpg ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I would also be scared of electrocution, a quality fabric like that is known to generate quite a strong static shock!
    :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would also be scared of electrocution, a quality fabric like that is known to generate quite a strong static shock!
    :eek:

I dread to think of what her hair looked like at the end of the evening. The static must have left her looking like a white version of Diana Ross
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dread to think of what her hair looked like at the end of the evening. The static must have left her looking like a white version of Diana Ross

The hair :D the frock :D she could BURST into flames at any given moment.
  • Options
    fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nikkiclody wrote: »
    I will too, I like Alex.
    Feel sorry for him too as Katie then Chantelle totally used him then dumped him, hope he gets access to Dolly felt bad for him when it was her first birthday he didn't get to see her on the day.
    I bet the OK! photographer got to see her though, no matter how bad your relationship break up is the Dad should not be excluded from the childs life. Chantelle was happy enough to use his sperm and use him for publicity though before the birth.

..btw when is the cushion/surrogate baby due from Katie? she must be pre gnant for ten months ffs, her little teeny tiny smallest bump ever hidden by her many e future scarves.

I wouldn't be surprised if the first hint that the future king or queen is on its way, that hers will be too. I don't think hers will attract much attention.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if the first hint that the future king or queen is on its way, that hers will be too. I don't think hers will attract much attention.

Its a shame, while most new mums at getting ready for their new bundle of pooping, screaming joy, I imagine her being obsessed with how much attention she is getting, and kicking herself that Kate got pregnant to.

I could be wrong of course, I really hope I am.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The hair :D the frock :D she could BURST into flames at any given moment.

The dress really is awful though. To me it looks like someone wrapped a bed sheet round one of those blow up sex dolls
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

White version???? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a shame, while most new mums at getting ready for their new bundle of pooping, screaming joy, I imagine her being obsessed with how much attention she is getting, and kicking herself that Kate got pregnant to.

I don't think you are ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The dress really is awful though. To me it looks like someone wrapped a bed sheet round one of those blow up sex dolls

It looked 'toxic'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol :D
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

She is furiously retweeting any fawning tweets in an effort to appear loved and popular. Oh and lots of " Fanks for my flowers/cosmetics/hair products/extensions/new tyres/jewellery....." endless plugging of her freebies in a way she never used to do. It used to be enough that she might be seen at some point using them,but now with her being seen in nothing but that regulation poncho ,black shiny leggings and multitude scarves she has to name products and services individually.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

What is the strange lump in her nether regions..? Not to mention the odd stains on the floor ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    What is the strange lump in her nether regions..? Not to mention the odd stains on the floor ??

Lip filler? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willow33 wrote: »

:eek::eek:
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    POTM in just two words.:D:D:D
  • Options
    euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was about to ask the same question - maybe she has some 'toys' stashed away there?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It might be a phone trying to escape!
  • Options
    BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    It might be a phone trying to escape!

That nearly made me gavomit. :D