Any ex housemates for a future CBB?

Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
Forum Member
If they don't bring back another Ultimate BB. What about the following ex-housemates who been celebs in their own right including ones who appeared on UBB. They might be better behaved than Jade Goody was (maybe apart from some such as Jay)

Craig Phillips
Nasty Nick Bateman
Kate Lawler
Nadia Almada
Makosi Musambasi
Nikki Grahame
Imogen Thomas
Aisleyne Horgan Wallace
Brian Belo
Chanelle Haynes
Ziggy Lichman
Carole Vincent
Rachel Rice
Sophie "Dogface" Reade
Josie Gibson
Louise Cliffe
Jay McKay
Deana Uppal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia and Makosi were awful on UBB, Nikki, Brian and Josie have been massively over-exposed, Carole is awful AND massively over-exposed. Kate refused last time. Louise was invariably dull.

I would have liked to see an all winners series - I mean ALL winners - and played strictly for light-hearted amusement and not nastiness.
  • Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    As for Ziggy, he was in a band before his time while other band members have been on CBB such as Abs
  • Quantum CatQuantum Cat Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makosi isn't allowed back into this country any more, so the chances are slim for her to reappear (thank god)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they didn't get Imogen around the time of the Giggs scandal.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexter Koh. Nailed on.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Carole?? :eek:

Surely you made this thread as a funny joke??
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Dexter Koh. Nailed on.

He's the most likely embarrass himself publicly like Faria or Heidi Fleiss in a desperate bid for attention, so if he gets in the news somehow he might show up.

If they do an All Stars/Ultimate 2 he should come back for sure, but none of them are celebrities.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carole?? :eek:

Surely you made this thread as a funny joke??

He's the most likely embarrass himself publicly like Faria or Heidi Fleiss in a desperate bid for attention, so if he gets in the news somehow he might show up.

If they do an All Stars/Ultimate 2 he should come back for sure, but none of them are celebrities.
    Who cares if they are celebrities. Never got this complaint. I only want to see what they are like in the house.
  • I-don't-fake-emI-don't-fake-em Posts: 3,731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's got to be Dexter and Gina too, if she'll do it.

AND SCIENCE!!!! Who could forget 'I feel woozy, floozy, it's a plunge pool not a jacuzzi'? :D He should be the next Poet Laureate. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi isn't allowed back into this country any more, so the chances are slim for her to reappear (thank god)

Did she get deported? :eek:
  • D.DotAD.DotA Posts: 2,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makosi's been thrown out the UK and not alowed back so she won't and Nadia still hasn't forgiven BB after her UBB fiasco so I doubt she'd do it.

But I hope some of the others will
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    D.DotA wrote: »
    Makosi's been thrown out the UK and not alowed back so she won't and Nadia still hasn't forgiven BB after her UBB fiasco so I doubt she'd do it.

But I hope some of the others will

Why has Makosi been thrown out of the UK?
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Crikey. :(
    I like one of the comments "Makosi Musambasi you have been evicted please leave the united kingdom" :D
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    Who cares if they are celebrities. Never got this complaint. I only want to see what they are like in the house.

I don't care if they're not super-famous, but what's the point of putting someone we've already seen in the house back in there?

I wouldn't want to see Rex or Marcus in a Celebrity BB series even though I loved them in their years, because they wouldn't be anywhere near as good a second time. The point of Celeb BB was always about seeing what "famous" people are like when locked in the house, not just rehashing the same boring storylines from the regular show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care if they're not super-famous, but what's the point of putting someone we've already seen in the house back in there?

I wouldn't want to see Rex or Marcus in a Celebrity BB series even though I loved them in their years, because they wouldn't be anywhere near as good a second time. The point of Celeb BB was always about seeing what "famous" people are like when locked in the house, not just rehashing the same boring storylines from the regular show.
    I agree with you 100%. UBB was different cause we thought that was it, the end of BB, but I don't see the point of doing it again and again. It was hardly fantastic the first time around :D
  • RobRob Posts: 4,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, why not? It worked brilliantly the last time they tried that :D
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    I think Jade was the only legitimate ex HM that could. None of the others stayed in the spotlight in a big way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jade was the only legitimate ex HM that could. None of the others stayed in the spotlight in a big way.
    It depends upon what spotlight you mean! Craig's had a successful TV career since leaving BB1 (which makes him way more successful than Jade), Alison Hammond is a presenter on a major TV show, albeit daytime, Kate Lawler is a successful DJ, Anna Nolan is a very successful presenter and producer in the media in Ireland, Brian Dowling's presented BB and other TV shows over the years. Even Josie's had a zeleb career since leaving BB, which is really all Jade had.. Most of these are more successful in real terms than Jade was, as most of her 'celebrity' was from just being on BB and a couple of other reality things if I recall correctly, plus many a gossip rag.
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Alison and Brian both work on This Morning (with Emma and Rylan :o). Then the odd one is a radio DJ, so there are a few that would qualify but none that would be the headliners.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I agree with this totally, but the only problem with this line-of-thinking, is that practically everyone in that house ATM has been on reality TV, so we're getting plots rehashed anyway.

I would love to go back to the days when you saw people afresh, but it hardly ever happens now, worst luck:(

As for whether any of them are celebrities, no practically none of them, but again that's pretty much the same for this cast.

Mind you I don't particularly want any back in, because if I liked them, I'm afraid they'd get embroiled in a stupid row, or bullying thing. If I didn't like them, well then obviously I wouldn't want to see them again.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Rex again as he could be quite blunt but I found him funny. He was ruined by that awful girlfriend so he deserves another chance. Alex BB3 I want to see as well just because I liked him and to deny him a place in UBB or anyone from that series was a travesty.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would like to see Rex again as he could be quite blunt but I found him funny. He was ruined by that awful girlfriend so he deserves another chance. Alex BB3 I want to see as well just because I liked him and to deny him a place in UBB or anyone from that series was a travesty.
    I always forget about his g/f... outside influence even way back then!