Kenan & Kel

Comments

• tim18tim18 Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should revive the series. Show how they are as full adults and dealing with family life.

As well as Sabrina the ADULT witch. Sabrina has a teenage daughter who struggles to deal with her powers

EPIC
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG is it pathetic I'm sitting crying at the episode where Kenan moves away? :o
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    I loved Chris who worked a at Rigbys, and the weird things he did for his mother. Kind of like early Howard from TBBT come to think of it, he had a similar relationship with his mother.

"I have a radio in my car!"
  • 'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with a previous poster, this, sister sister and Sabrina the teenage witch made my childhood!
  • austino6austino6 Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Alex mack & Smart guy anyone?
  • LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tim18 wrote: »
    They should revive the series. Show how they are as full adults and dealing with family life.

As well as Sabrina the ADULT witch. Sabrina has a teenage daughter who struggles to deal with her powers

EPIC

OMG i officially love your idea for Sabrina's daughter
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kenan and Kel was the best show.

The one when they ruined the turkey dinner leaves me in tears every time :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was an amazing episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show was immense.

Roger was my fav character. I just loved his insane hatred for Kel. :D

I remember one episode that had the best line of the serious. It was the one where Rigby's gets robbed by 'The Jackhammer' and Chris tells his story....

Chris - 'I remember like it was yesterday'
    Kel - 'It just happened today'

:D:D:D

I must admit when i do rarely drink some Orange soda i do resit that line except put my own name in instead. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show was immense.

Roger was my fav character. I just loved his insane hatred for Kel. :D

I remember one episode that had the best line of the serious. It was the one where Rigby's gets robbed by 'The Jackhammer' and Chris tells his story....

Chris - 'I remember like it was yesterday'
    Kel - 'It just happened today'

:D:D:D

I must admit when i do rarely drink some Orange soda i do resit that line except put my own name in instead. :D

Love that episode. What has happend to nick?? Its gone all hannah montana wannabe channel!!

No decent shows bar spongebob
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love that episode. What has happend to nick?? Its gone all hannah montana wannabe channel!!

No decent shows bar spongebob

Nickelodeon was slowly being murdered when they decided Drake and Josh *groans* was gonna be their top show.

It'll never be as good back in the old days

Kenan and Kel
    Sabrina
    Saved by the Bell
    Tucker
    Two of a Kind
    Renford Rejects
    Hey Arnold
    Rocket Power
    Rugrats
    3 Friends and Jerry.:cool:

Remember all the big head to head battles. Sabrina would beat everyone apart from Two of a Kind who would destroy everyone. Renford Rejects couldn't buy a win to save itself. Oh the days. :(

How awesome would an old school Nickelodeon channel be with all these shows on it.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hated those head to heads. My favourite show would go up against my least favourite show and win. The day consisted of Sister Sister (which I never really liked) or Sabrina (which annoyed me eventually).
  • AgeOfTheGeekAgeOfTheGeek Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nickelodeon was slowly being murdered when they decided Drake and Josh *groans* was gonna be their top show.

Kenan and Kel
    Sabrina
    Saved by the Bell
    Tucker
    Two of a Kind
    Renford Rejects
    Hey Arnold
    Rocket Power
    Rugrats

Remember all the big head to head battles. Sabrina would beat everyone apart from Two of a Kind who would destroy everyone. Renford Rejects couldn't buy a win to save itself. Oh the days. :(

How awesome would an old school Nickelodeon channel be with all these shows on it.

Hey! Drake and Josh was great!

There is a site where you can watch all the oldies nickreboot.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Drake and Josh was pretty funny to be fair.

I'm just annoyed they don't do K+K on DVD. :(
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poundland recently had a selection of classic Nickelodeon shows on DVD (2 or 3 episodes on each DVD), they had Rugrats, Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains It All and a few others. If they have had Kenan and Kel I would definitely have bought them.
  • toribaynestoribaynes Posts: 2,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do I do I doo ooo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg i remember HEAD to HEAD. Sabrina always won every year, only ones that used to get a lot of points were saved by the bell, kenan and kel, rugrats and spongebob (which just started at the time) and sister sister (although i prefer tia and tamera on style network lol)

Nick used to spend a lot of money on shows. Anyone remember the brothers garcia? And the amanda show.

From all this epic ness they then went to drake and josh, more spongebob, neds declassified - all good shows still

NOW!

Icarly, victorious and other girl popstar wannabe shows. >:(
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Kenan and Kel
    Sabrina
    Saved by the Bell
    Tucker
    Two of a Kind
    Renford Rejects
    Hey Arnold
    Rocket Power
    Rugrats

I don't think Nickelodeon UK decided Drake & Josh was going to be their top show, they just responded to viewing figures. Sabrina, Saved By The Bell, Tucker, Two of a Kind, Sister Sister and quite a few other shows were acquired programming. I believe Nickelodeon UK doesn't have the money or the audience there to pay for acquired programming and that's why the channel is now mostly made up of Nickelodeon productions.

Also, shows like Sabrina don't exist on American network television anymore, so there isn't anything for Nickelodeon UK to acquire, even if they had the money.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member

EPIC

Agreed and they could simply call it 'Sabrina' even for a one of season and have each episode 45 mins and make it more mature for the fans like me who grew up with it. Bring back some of the original cast like Libby, Jenny, Hilda, Zelda and Hilda and of course Salem.
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Also, shows like Sabrina don't exist on American network television anymore, so there isn't anything for Nickelodeon UK to acquire, even if they had the money.

Take a look at TeenNick. It currently airs Sabrina, Full House, Freaks & Geeks, Buffy, etc.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member

One of my favourites is the episode they all get locked in a freezer.

"DON'T CLOSE THE................door!" :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Agreed and they could simply call it 'Sabrina' even for a one of season and have each episode 45 mins and make it more mature for the fans like me who grew up with it. Bring back some of the original cast like Libby, Jenny, Hilda, Zelda and Hilda and of course Salem.

Someone needs to pitch this idea to the cw. This show has so much potential
  • mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    Someone needs to pitch this idea to the cw. This show has so much potential

Melissa Joan Hart is a bit busy at the moment with her own hit show over on ABC Family.
  • One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a great show. Get The Kel Outta Here was one of my favourite episodes.
  • ste likes boobsste likes boobs Posts: 677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still surprised no one has mention 'I...put the screw...in the tuna!'

Or, 'my...m-m-my...Sherona.'