A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You won't hear now I expect til next week hope your not going stir crazy waiting :p.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I think Tuesday or Wednesday is the earliest day I'll expect anything. I'm trying to keep myself occupied and not pull a Doreen :p I was out for most of the day and that helped to take my mind off things.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same here I'm distracting myself madly until September :p My neice was over this afternoon so I was hiding beneath a blanket and doing generally mad things in the name of entertainment :D
    Forum Member
    How are you doing that? :p Oh dear. What sort of mad things were you doing? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning all :)
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Morning everyone. :)

I'm watching re-runs of Gossip Girl.
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    It's definitely Radar it's the auto-tune that makes it confusing :).

Yep it's the auto-tune. Have you heard the version of "Alien" without auto-tune?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes it's a shame it wasn't left unaltered. In fact the entire album having Will.I.Am on board was a disaster :p
    Forum Member
    My kitten is a lap-cat, which is lovely. But he's also a laptop cat. I've lost count of the amount of times that I've reset my cursor already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haha he seems a boisterous little thing :p
    Forum Member
    mimicole wrote: »
    My kitten is a lap-cat, which is lovely. But he's also a laptop cat. I've lost count of the amount of times that I've reset my cursor already.

Oh dear! :o Just as well you don't have a Mac. For some reason cats love Macs :D
    Yes it's a shame it wasn't left unaltered. In fact the entire album having Will.I.Am on board was a disaster :p

He should never have been the executive producer of the album. I think he only took over (or was asked to take over) because Scream & Shout was such a big hit, but he really made a mess of the album. What happened to Blackout 2.0 and Feed The Wolves? I'd love to hear the Danja, Naughty Boy, William Orbit and Charli XCX songs. Some say this album could have been Britney's Ray of Light, but it didn't end up being that. It ended up being a generic mess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Utterly agreed it was Femme Fatale all over again which luckily still came out as a decent enough album brilliant even. Whereas BJ sounded like most of what she had done before and what everyone else was doing. And everyone being aware of the albums direction on hearing the final product most were baffled as it was utter shite and that's all there is too it.
    Forum Member
    Femme Fatale is my third favourite Britney album after Blackout and ITZ. Britney Jean has a couple of decent songs but the rest could have been sung by anyone. It's very generic. Even a lot of the fans over on sites like Exhale weren't too fond of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think in general it's her worst received album by both fans and critics. It just wasn't what people had hoped for or expected a massive letdown.
  • lalalala Posts: 21,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Went to the Eminem gig at Wembley last night. I have to say he was fantastic... But the rumours and the critics were right... The sound at Wembley was atrocious... Considering how much I paid... I was seated close to the stage in club tier. And not only the sound... Some members of the crowd were just plain bad. People were smoking weed out in the open and the Wembley staff didn't do anything about it. People were throwing bottles etc... I have been to Jay-Z's, Kanye's concerts... full of police officers everywhere... But the crowd were the most well behaved... But at this concert... Just pure ratchet really. I saw some parents with children leaving the concert halfway, not because of Eminem's lyrics, but because of some members of the crowd.

It's a shame because Eminem himself was great
    Forum Member
    Evening.

I'm designated driver for my parents this evening so I'm not going to Hospital Radio. I have the house to myself for now so I'm watching re-runs of season three of Gossip Girl.

lala wrote: »
    Went to the Eminem gig at Wembley last night. I have to say he was fantastic... But the rumours and the critics were right... The sound at Wembley was atrocious... Considering how much I paid... I was seated close to the stage in club tier. And not only the sound... Some members of the crowd were just plain bad. People were smoking weed out in the open and the Wembley staff didn't do anything about it. People were throwing bottles etc... I have been to Jay-Z's, Kanye's concerts... full of police officers everywhere... But the crowd were the most well behaved... But at this concert... Just pure ratchet really. I saw some parents with children leaving the concert halfway, not because of Eminem's lyrics, but because of some members of the crowd.

It's a shame because Eminem himself was great

Glad that you enjoyed Eminem. It's a shame that some of the crowd ruined the experience. It seemed as if everybody on my Facebook timeline was there except me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shame the crowd ruined and otherwise good concert. hope you had a good time anyway :).
    Forum Member
    Haha he seems a boisterous little thing :p

That he is! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any signs of Bungle :)
    Forum Member
    I think in general it's her worst received album by both fans and critics. It just wasn't what people had hoped for or expected a massive letdown.

Exactly. Even Baby One More Time is a better album and that's saying something! :p I remember being really underwhelmed when I first listened to it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I adore ...BOMT it's a great album :p And yeah I have hardly listened to it :).
    Forum Member
    I was listening to the singles from that album when I had to go to L.A.'s office the other week :p It's been nearly two weeks since I went there!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always wish I Will Be There was a single and FTBOMBH is one of her biggest US sellers :eek:.
    Forum Member
    I always wish I Will Be There was a single and FTBOMBH is one of her biggest US sellers :eek:.

I Will Be There is one of my favourites from the album.
    Forum Member

I kinda like I Will Be There :blush: FTBOMBH is one of my least favourite Britney songs unless I'm in a really sad mood.
  • Multimedia81Multimedia81 Posts: 83,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »

If you had a mainframe computer your cat would love your mouse! :p
    Morning all :)

Morning Hav_mor! :D