• Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Rutina thanks the fans ....

http://instagram.com/p/prPP1qpX8Y/
  • nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Alcide OMG he was hot this episode along with Jason. *blush*

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a bit of rumpy pumpy on screen IF it works as part of the story. Then it can be erotic or funny or horrible or a mixture of all three. But, I am sick to the fangs with people getting their kit off in True Blood. It's entirely gratuitous, and surely impresses few viewers.

As for Sookie, I would happily contribute to a fund to help her keep her knees together!
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »

It's such a good job this is the final season because if it wasn't and they did this shit another time it would piss me off so much I would stop watching. They are treating the fans as though they are morons who can't see the obvious fake out her death is. She's going to come back and i'm going to get annoyed and be glad this piece of shit show is ending.
    Forum Member
    Hopefully tonight's episode is a lot better than the opening one was.
  • zwixxxzwixxx Posts: 10,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Alcide OMG he was hot this episode along with Jason. *blush*
    :o Did those two get it on then ?! :confused:
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »

Whaaaaaaaat. There's no way they'd kill her off like that. I hope it's not true that she did actually get killed off, as I don't think it's really fair for her or her fans to get killed offscreen. I liked Tara in the first few seasons, but kinda started to lose interest in her as a character in the last two. I still don't mind her as a character though, and still enjoyed having in the show.
  • Philip WilsonPhilip Wilson Posts: 1,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zwixxx wrote: »
    :o Did those two get it on then ?! :confused:

No, they were just both hot. :p

But...
    Jason and Eric get it on in tonights ep, hottest scene in True Blood! :o:blush::D
  • SilverCrownSilverCrown Posts: 1,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was laughing so hard at the first scene this episode. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jason and Eric get it on in tonights ep, hottest scene in True Blood! :o:blush::D
    ^croikeee :o
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Trouble is, pandering aside, it was obviously a dream sequence from the start, and it just went on and on.

Will we get a similar Jessica/Fairy Girl sequence?
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    I loved (well hated!) the twist at the end of ep 2. I really did not see that coming!
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How hot was the opening scene? But people seem to calling it a sex scene. It wasn't.

Great episode
    Back on track. Felt more fleshed out.
    Forum Member
    Need to catch up with this episode. Already aware of that scene now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^best stand back from the tv otherwise you'll get an eye poked out. :)
  • Philip WilsonPhilip Wilson Posts: 1,305
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How hot was the opening scene? But people seem to calling it a sex scene. It wasn't.

Great episode
    Back on track. Felt more fleshed out.

Good choice of words. :D
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    I am curious, but as we suppose to believe here that both Jessica and Eric have contracted Hep V?
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jessica's symptom didn't look like Hep V.

She better not die.
    Forum Member
    Well that was boring. The Jason/Eric scene was kind of hot but it was also totally pointless as well. Still the best part in an otherwise uninteresting episode.

So towns are getting slaughtered by sick vampires all over and the dead girl was a proto Sookie as well, which Alcide seemed quick to deny as well.

Vince is leading everyone into a frenzy as well. At least Adilyn and Wade were trying to be helpful.

Pam found Eric at last but he's got Hep V and Lettie Mae continues to be annoying when she's seeing Tara.

Arlene and company had some alright moments here but overall this episode was terrible, 6/10
  • anotherlongersanotherlongers Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Such is my lack of enthusiasm I've only just got round to watching Episode 1. Found it truly tedious. Sad that such a great show has fallen so far. Anyway, I'll continue to watch as I want to find out what happens in the end, but it'll be a chore. :(
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Such is my lack of enthusiasm I've only just got round to watching Episode 1. Found it truly tedious. Sad that such a great show has fallen so far. Anyway, I'll continue to watch as I want to find out what happens in the end, but it'll be a chore. :(
    Seems to be going along the same lines as the last season of Dexter. Lazy writing & just going through the motions.
  • anteroantero Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    Before I watched the first two episodes, I was quite sad at the show ending but now I understand why. This doesn't even feel like a final season to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They could have kept that Jason/Eric scene. Just made me roll my eyes.

The second episode of this season proved to me beyond a doubt what the first episode made me think, that this season is going to be as stupid as the last few seasons have been. It's a good thing this show is ending.

Oh, and Tara's definitely dead. One of the writers who's a lesbian and presided over Pam's and Tara's relationship, gave an interview and said the Tara has in fact died the 'true death'. She also said that a scene didn't make the final cut of Pam grieving for Tara in a bathroom :p

It could still be hogwash though. They may very well just be flat-out lying in statements and making up fake excuses for why her death was too low-key.
  • TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member

I have felt it a chore for a while now almost didn't bother watching season 6 but endured and I supposed I will endure the final season as I feel I should
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    They could have kept that Jason/Eric scene. Just made me roll my eyes.

The second episode of this season proved to me beyond a doubt what the first episode made me think, that this season is going to be as stupid as the last few seasons have been. It's a good thing this show is ending.

Oh, and Tara's definitely dead. One of the writers who's a lesbian and presided over Pam's and Tara's relationship, gave an interview and said the Tara has in fact died the 'true death'. She also said that a scene didn't make the final cut of Pam grieving for Tara in a bathroom :p

It could still be hogwash though. They may very well just be flat-out lying in statements and making up fake excuses for why her death was too low-key.

That should've been included in the episode. Ridiculous that it wasn't.
  • XOXoAbbieoXOXXOXoAbbieoXOX Posts: 1,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I am rather pleased with this weeks episode. It was much much better than the previous two and at least the speculation surrounding Tara was cleared up, even though it sucks completely that she died off screen. I'm hoping however that we'll get a flashback, we seem to get flashbacks to everything else.

I have nowhere idea why Eric was made to look like Edward and then Jacob Cullen and it was rather irritating in a way. At least he didn't sparkle.

Seeing as we've had the whole bust the heart through the chest, (Eric sipping from the guys heart in season 4), although funny to see, Maxine Fortenberry should have had an original death but nonetheless, I am glad that woman is dead. She was meaner than a rattlesnake.

And Alcide? OMG! Wow, I literally felt sick when that happened. Thank goodness, they're leaving him be. He'd only probably contract Hep V anyways. Could he be a hybrid though, just out of curiosity? Fairies seem to be able to be.

I'm glad this episode featured Eric in a big way and being a maker and showing love for your progeny knows no bounds. I hope we'll see Pam actually grieve Tara than just shrug it off. Having her die off screen and then having no grief or anything from her maker just seems lame. I bet she wishes she'd just left her to fry under the sunbed now.

There is something not quite right about this whole Lettie Mae story and in one way I'm intrigued to find out what it is, there has to be more to her screaming and shouting but then I'm kind of irritated by that too. If this is going nowhere, I'd rather she just dies....and soon! I can't deal with a whole season of it.