Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I liked Elissa at the start - probably because she was the underdog, but her constant whinging is starting to get on my nerves now. This MVP has produced drama, but the hg's are annoying me with all the talk about it now. Elissa just quit sounding so entitled and accept not everyone likes you and wants to kiss your behind.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people who are currently pandering to Elissa will be trying to cut her throat soon enough......
  • Options
    pondie84pondie84 Posts: 11,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elissa would be a totally forgettable housemate if she weren't related to Rachel. She seems nicer than her sister, but not good 'television'. I gasp almost every time I see her face too... what is wrong with a regular human face?
  • Options
    futumtchfutumtch Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judd, Spence, Andy, Cand, How in HoH taking the piss out of GM :D
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was worried for Judd earlier in the week but he seems to be coming out of his HoH reign in pretty good shape. It looks as if he is getting rid of Kaitlin over Aaryn (he always wanted to keep Aaryn because she actually trusts him), and has turned a former enemy in GM in to a strong ally. He is in multiple alliances which could bite him in the ass but I think the targets are so big on others at the minute (Amanda, McCrae, Elissa, Howard, Candice) that he should be safe until jury. :)