Options

Patrick trueman

2»

Comments

• Options
    nudge nudgenudge nudge Posts: 522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this is so wrong - but for an old'un, he is quite attractive. Amazing skin. :-)
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm I think he's a bit boring tbh:o
    The only storylines I remember really with him was Yolande leaving and his affair with Pat (vomit)
    I think he's one of those characters very few viewers would miss if he went missing for a month or something.
    True, but I believe Patrick is an audience favourite despite not having alot of screen time.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
    Forum Member
    I know this is so wrong - but for an old'un, he is quite attractive. Amazing skin. :-)

Bet you enjoyed the scene of him in his vest. ;) You been on the rum? :p
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Patrick. I think its nice to have characters like him in soaps.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I also Love Patrick :)!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patrick and Yolande were a very believable couple...had natural chemistry. The problem with Patrick is that he has become a floater ever since Yolande was pointlessly axed. His role since had more or less been a shoulder to cry on for Denise, when really he has the potential to do so much more. Bring back Yolande I say!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I reckon Patrick and Grace may become a couple :)
  • Options
    kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ummm I think he's a bit boring tbh:o
    The only storylines I remember really with him was Yolande leaving and his affair with Pat (vomit)
    I think he's one of those characters very few viewers would miss if he went missing for a month or something.
    How could u have forgotten one of his best (minute mart attack) and worst (teddy boys storyline)
    MMM2 wrote: »
    Patrick and Yolande were a very believable couple...had natural chemistry. The problem with Patrick is that he has become a floater ever since Yolande was pointlessly axed. His role since had more or less been a shoulder to cry on for Denise, when really he has the potential to do so much more. Bring back Yolande I say!
    Thats basically what every senior character not named peggy does though.Pat, charle,dot and patrick have all been reduced to moral compasses when a character needs guidance its quite pathetic
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Patrick. His storyline end of last year about his past & Tommy intertwined with him knowing about Lucas & Trina was really good. Thought it was brilliant to see him given some decent material to work with and I wish they would do more of the same. It really showed what he can do.

The old folk on the square are for the most of the time just charicatures of themselves. With Peggy Liz & Charlie leaving, together with not seeing much of Jim these days I actually think they could do with looking at adding another 'senior' for Patrick to work with :)
  • Options
    who me?who me? Posts: 17,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah man! He should stay (and Yolande should never have been axed, they were just right for each other, even though she could be as sanctimonious as Dot at times)

This. I love Patrick and wish Yolande had stayed. I do like him with Pat though. And of course him and JIm. I really enjoyed the story when we delved into his past a bit too with Tommy.
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member

I agree!

I wish EE would bring back Yolande too.
  • Options
    ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'm glad someone else thinks that!

I'ts not just me then? :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    To this day I still can't work out why Yolande was axed, if Patrick would have then gone on to have a major storyline of his own, or gone off with someone else, then fair enough. But what (perhaps predictably) has happened is he has hardly any noteworthy storylines and has largely faded into the background since her departure.

Bringing back Yolande would open up so many possibilities for Patrick and seems to me the only way to save him in the long term.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,876
    Forum Member
    I like Patrick, keep him in, they should have bought him in from the begining if you ask me!

The actor Rudolph walker has been underused since Love thy Neighbour.
  • Options
    Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,514
    Forum Member
    I like him. He should be kept in the show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone think there may be a romance on the cards for Patrick and Grace (Mercy's nan) in the future??
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,876
    Forum Member
    JigglyBall wrote: »
    It was a bit stupid the way they just lumped Patrick in with the Fox family, they really were just complete strangers with absolutely no connection and now he's even like a grandad to Jordan! I think they should of either given Patrick his own family or like others are saying made him Denise's father.

Hows this any different on Pat and the army of people she has put up over the years who are not related to her?
  • Options
    Vince JVince J Posts: 1,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's my favourite on the show! Great character, I wish he had more screen time..
  • Options
    kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bryan Kirkwood must have plans for him - should be good! :)
    What gave you that idea
  • Options
    blue_cobaltblue_cobalt Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    One of the best EE characters but, along with Big Mo, they are underused :(

They should have kept Yolande.