Asanda

2»

Comments

• TinyMikeyTinyMikey Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    itsJoe wrote: »
    It's called being a diva, she said that herself... She is talented.

Since when was being a 'diva' a good thing?
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kablamo wrote: »
    In all honesty, there is nothing at all special about her at all.

She is a young 11 year old who shouts and acts like a back up dancer on a badly made grime video for a lesser known London based underground act.

Dreadful.

This is not talent. It's awfully pathetic to think this is. I shudder at the thought but also laugh at the frightening fact that this is forced onto people as talent when we have the internet to show us what some of us in this 70 million filled country can offer!![/QUOTE

Are you really watching the show, or just being a plonker?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TinyMikey wrote: »
    Since when was being a 'diva' a good thing?

Since when has being a diva been talented?

It seems being 11 years old is talented too now :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She is a young 11 year old who shouts and acts like a back up dancer on a badly made grime video for a lesser known London based underground act.

Dreadful.

This is not talent. It's awfully pathetic to think this is. I shudder at the thought but also laugh at the frightening fact that this is forced onto people as talent when we have the internet to show us what some of us in this 70 million filled country can offer!!
    Are you really watching the show, or just being a plonker?

I would say I have the God given ability to notice
    • being 11 years old
    • shouting
    • dancing like you're on a home made music video which only a small section of forgettable London think is art

is not talent at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Asanda is the best by a mile. End of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    jerefprdterra, you obviously think she is special, others don't. She is an eleven year old acting like her popstar hero, just like thousands of other eleven year olds around the country in front of their mirrors.

She's impersonating her hero not singing with her own style. The prancing, pouting and attitude is not something that should be applauded.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its the voice that i like which is great for someone that young.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    so far, her and steve Hewlett are my winners
  • wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She would be a more than worthy winner but she wont win having performed so early in the show.Phenomenal talent and any amount of potential........absolutely beyond opinion that she is super talented as a singer and for her age as a performer aswell...not an opinion.A fact.

Whether or not you like her or not is an opinion but that she is phenomenal at what she does is a fact.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    There's no denying she is very talented and she will have a great future, but she comes across as arrogant and that's not pretty. Good luck to her regardless.

Strange idea of arrogance. Your views on this young performer aren't great either and could be demoralising to her if she ever read them. That's certainly not pretty. I think older people should know better than to do this.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Love herlove her, love her!! Will be snapped up for a record deal in due course....just like Misha B and Alex Burke!!:D;):D:eek:
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asanda is the best by a mile. End of.

The public did not agree.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's absolutely brilliant. Her being last is an utter joke, she sang all the other singing acts under the table (although I did like Arisxandra and Jordan was ok, plus as a song/style I enjoyed Luminites more).
    Forum Member
    She came last, enough said...
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Magic Man wrote: »
    In a way I'm glad. She's extremely talented, but she's too young for the pressure of the music business. They need to get her into the Brits school to refine her obvious talent whilst giving her the time to mature a little and find herself. Too much too soon could ruin her before she's even properly started.

I'm certain we'll see more of her again in the coming years.
    Forum Member
    I agree. She should sing as herself, be herself, not someone she is not.
  • len112len112 Posts: 4,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Jack Carrol came second , enough said .
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. She should sing as herself, be herself, not someone she is not.

I agree with you. I can not stand child acts who are like mini adults. My pet hate is kids singing adult sings that they cannot possibly understand or connect with.
  • smurftcsmurftc Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redcherry wrote: »
    She was outstanding! Even if she is a diva (which I dont think she is, its her stage persona), it hasnt done Maria Carey or JLo any harm!

Brillliant voice and a great performance

Clearly you are one of the few that have this opinion as I believe she was the at very bottom in the voting stats...
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dreadful.

This is not talent. It's awfully pathetic to think this is. I shudder at the thought but also laugh at the frightening fact that this is forced onto people as talent when we have the internet to show us what some of us in this 70 million filled country can offer!!

Actually, there is. I bet not many kids her age can show such stage presence as she showed. She didn't lack anything. I sometimes wonder what it is that people on here actually want when criticising her. If she'd been less 'arrogant' as her critics say she was, she wouldn't have stood out as much as she did. I suppose you can't please everyone though.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't deserve to finish last IMO she was much better than Gabz and Pre Skool I also preferred her to Arisxanda as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    I find it quite disturbing actually. She's an eleven year old girl acting like Beyonce with the attitude, stage actions and performance. At least she's not strutting around in the same sort of costumes but everything else is the same which is not right...

I totally agree with you, I felt uncomfortable watching her.