✭✭✭
    Pretty Girls
    https://www.ascap.com/Home/ace-title-search/index.aspx
    Type in Work ID 888030425

Or look under Kelly Amethyst Amelia
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Insiders saying they think it's still a Britney single and the reporter got confused:
    https://twitter.com/MuuMuse/status/578587505471160320
    https://twitter.com/jeff1317/status/578587658248593408

Again, my explanation is that maybe it's a Britney track that will show up as an Iggy bonus if Britney isn't doing an album this year.

Edit: should point out that this is also the first official confirmation of The Sun article and clearly the beginning of the hype cycle for the new single. Audio coming around the KCA performance during Britney's Vegas break when she can hopefully do a *little* promo at least seems most likely.
  • Options
    MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Zayn's quit the 1D tour for now being signed off with stress and anxiety.
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a direct connection, OM.

"Azalea said her first single will be the Britney Spears-assisted "Pretty Girls."

"I love Britney. She's super sweet and I just want to hang out with her all the time," she said. "I saw her at Toys "R'' Us randomly; she lives right down the street from me. ...Since I've met her now we keep bumping into each other in the street."
  • Options
    Fin_BrownFin_Brown Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg i love Iggy's description. I might be as salty as the north atlantic if this song ends up being a huge summer anthem that could've surged LM to TLC/Spice Girls/DC status
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nissl wrote: »
    Insiders saying they think it's still a Britney single and the reporter got confused:
    https://twitter.com/MuuMuse/status/578587505471160320
    https://twitter.com/jeff1317/status/578587658248593408

Again, my explanation is that maybe it's a Britney track that will show up as an Iggy bonus if Britney isn't doing an album this year.

Edit: should point out that this is also the first official confirmation of The Sun article and clearly the beginning of the hype cycle for the new single. Audio coming around the KCA performance during Britney's Vegas break when she can hopefully do a *little* promo at least seems most likely.

Just in case the tweets disappear

@MuuMuse
    @PieceofBritney I saw that. It’s an error in reporting. Trust me.

@jeff1317
    @fanvanVIER i don't know. based on what i heard a couple of months ago, it would logically be britney's single
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Audio coming around the KCA"

"You bettah VOTE Bitch!"

I dont know if Iggy is appointed as spokesperson for the song but I hope she isnt co opting Britney's single hype.
  • Options
    Danish_MixerDanish_Mixer Posts: 970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »

Stress and anxiety?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stress and anxiety?

???????
  • Options
    piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Stress and anxiety?

http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/94762279.html

Screencaps in the post. This is just reaching new levels of pathetic from him. The fans on those cancelled dates must be so disappointed. This is the first time they've toured in some of these countries and who knows if these fans will ever get another chance to see them in concert anytime soon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 wrote: »
    That said, is Zayn going to show up with her name tattooed on his forehead is the real question. Or what other dramatic and immature act of ''love and renewed fidelity''' has he got up his sleeve? Watch this space.
    Cue flight home to make undying protestations of love and affirmation.

Perrie, time to get rid. If they got married he would be turning into a mess with every difficulty and you'd be left having to deal with the mess.

And for the THIRD time, he's done something to distract good news away from Little Mix.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Fin_Brown wrote: »
    omg i love Iggy's description. I might be as salty as the north atlantic if this song ends up being a huge summer anthem that could've surged LM to TLC/Spice Girls/DC status
    Yeah, but have to still be happy for them if it's part of the reason for Sony's renewed confidence in them. Fingers crossed for a hit, they'd get paid for a long time off of that.

That said I don't know that LM are looking for "obnoxious" singles with lots of "braggadocio." Could explain why The Sun said the lyrics that came out weren't a good fit for them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My 2c on Zayn, since I guess it's obligatory, is that we weren't there and don't know what happened, and as it seems he was out with other members of the crew, they might well know whether or not he just got drunk and too cuddly with a fan.

Either way he's obviously immature and has some self-control issues at a bare minimum. Even if nothing else happened, it's a pattern at this point.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nissl wrote: »
    Yeah, but have to still be happy for them if it's part of the reason for Sony's renewed confidence in them. Fingers crossed for a hit, they'd get paid for a long time off of that.

That said I don't know that LM are looking for "obnoxious" singles with lots of "braggadocio." Could explain why The Sun said the lyrics that came out weren't a good fit for them.

Yeah the loud part sounded LM but not the other. Maybe Iggy's part added the obnoxious part. I hope its not repelling though.
  • Options
    TheKnewbiesTheKnewbies Posts: 928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The timing of this fiasco couldn't be worse for LM on the verge of launching their campaign.
    The plonker is just fueling the fire with his latest move.
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pirata wrote: »
    http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/94762279.html

Screencaps in the post. This is just reaching new levels of pathetic from him. The fans on those cancelled dates must be so disappointed. This is the first time they've toured in some of these countries and who knows if these fans will ever get another chance to see them in concert anytime soon.

Not his fault he suffers from it though. Sky News has it plastered as breaking news on their channel, and hearing from their it report it seems as though this is more then a one off. He` can`t deal with fame and all things that comes from it - I would not be suprised if he had a mental breakdown anytime soon.

Health becomes before fame.

Edit: I don`t know what it is like to be on a world tour but I only know the half of it, but away from home, jetlag, lack of sleep or anything else I can`t see as stress stimulators - Apart from lack of sleep. So, the only other thing must be this cheating drama.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could i buy him suffering from depression/anxiety? Yes. The 1d schedule is nonstop and they all have personal lives. So, if he gets help, good for him. But it doesnt mean i would trust him as a bf. Jmo It does seem like a move to repair his image. But what do we really know?

I still hope this is a Britney single and not Iggy. Maybe im off but Britney feat Iggy may still do better than Iggy feat Britney...
  • Options
    piratapirata Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Fin_Brown wrote: »

To be fair, what could be a hit from Britney/Iggy might not do the same for LM. They're more well-known artists with big hits in their belt. They have a better chance of scoring a hit from this than LM probably would've.
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone mentioned this is the third time he has done something to take away from LM spotlight.

I agree, and that picture isnt an accident. He could mess around with groupies all he wants without ever being pictured if he wanted to, but holding hands in the street? He knew that would be caught, because simple as he is, he is not an idiot. I doubt he cheated as such, I think the girl would have sold the story by now, but he did something he knew would create a fuss regardless.

Now hes running home to plead for forgiveness (stress my backside, only of his own making) before she goes off to the KCA's or whatever they have planned.

Spineless boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "My first album got pushed back so many times and it was really, probably like two years of recording on and off, not the entire time, but it was a real struggle and I think that was something that really like reflected in my album a lot - I talk about trying to make it, trying to breakthrough," she said. "So my second album, now I don't have this problem. So I hope it's a little bit more up-tempo and just really fun. I just want to have something so summer and so girly, so loud and obnoxious and braggadocios."

Iggy was actually talking about her next album, not Pretty Girls. Whew. Sounds like an Ariana/Jessie J situation where a song will be on both albums.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The advice I would give Perrie is to put the whole thing on ice until he finishes his tour obligations for this leg and not to be pushed into a decision if she hasnt made one already. And then kick his skinny ass.

She already went thru this rodeo in 2013. Personally I'd be more worried that he cant hold his liquor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The judgemental posts on here regarding Zayn are the sort of Childish comments that appear on Twitter. No wonder he can't take it anymore. Nobody knows what happened. It's very easy for Keyboard warriors to shout he's a cheat or he's ruined this and that but unless anyone knows him personally people are just being judgmental.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 are you interested in discussing LM at all? I'm just asking.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MTUK1 are you interested in discussing LM at all? I'm just asking.

Are you upset because you're one of the people posting immature and judgmental stuff?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The timing of this fiasco couldn't be worse for LM on the verge of launching their campaign.
    The plonker is just fueling the fire with his latest move.

Well with any luck single 1 will come out on my prediction and by then everything should be calmer..
This discussion has been closed.