Ch 4 Things We Won't Say About Race

Comments

• Jules_BaxterJules_Baxter Posts: 1,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So these gangs are racist against white brits, and are raping white brits in order to create mixed race kids?
    Do you seriously believe that somebody who is racist really wants mixed race kids?

But on the other hand you could be joking, in which case I'd say that's a pretty good post.:D

I don't know which to believe.

I have a screenshot with a muslim man with muslim avatar stating "With all the rapes resulting from these **** rape gangs, they will soon have to redefine british"

What else is there to say! There are also a few on there talking about how they want to take over and enslave Brits in the UK! Where am I in the wrong here?
  • frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    Diane Abbott, great whoppee *sarcasm*

Trevor Philips had balls of steel and tony Blair has aged terribly as well as making a fool of himself.

I think farage should have said the reason we shouldn't have the laws about skin colour is because we have moved on in the vast majority of cases, and the people that won't move on won't pay attention to a law like we have

Being anti racist is not about making a massive statement, it's about letting everyone get on with their own thing when they are not harming anyone and dealing with it when they are harming someone. Its also accepting an individual can be an idiot in isolation to the rest of their race. People from blair's Britain need to learn this and welcome an intelligent debate.
    But how can you deal with it when it is harming someone when Farage wants to remove that particular law? It means it won't be dealt with at all.
  • frisky pythonfrisky python Posts: 9,737
    Forum Member
    I have a screenshot with a muslim man with muslim avatar stating "With all the rapes resulting from these **** rape gangs, they will soon have to redefine british"

What else is there to say! There are also a few on there talking about how they want to take over and enslave Brits in the UK! Where am I in the wrong here?

Are the people commenting living in the UK?
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,564
    Forum Member
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    I know exactly where you're coming from with that and you're right, yet it does seem to get regarded as racism :confused:

There is a kind of crossover, as racists who don't like Asians are also likely to hate Muslims - who in this country are mostly Asians. Maybe Asians and Muslims are the same thing to some people.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have you been to birmingham lately, there aint no KKK there now.

I went to look at a car there, it was near a mosque, as I got out my car to look for the place, several people started to gather to see what I was doing there.
    By the time I'd looked at the car and gone back to mine, there was a fair sized group of people looking across and obviously not happy at having a white man in their area.

It isn't the only place like that either.

National front are a much smaller group these days, EDL seems to be dying down too.
    BNP have gone quiet too.
    All that said, you are still right in a sense, whites racism isn't a myth, but then nor is racism from non whites, it comes from all groups towards all groups.
    Yeah that's true I just thought the claim that "whites are never racist " was total bull . But your right every group can be racist . I was coming at it from a historical perspective . I saw a programme on Monday called Britain's racist election that's where I found abiut about the Birmingham KKK . Also groups like the national front were formed way before the UK had problems with Islamist extremism.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are the people commenting living in the UK?

There's no way of knowing on youtube where the commenters are from so who knows, some of these monsters could be walking around in the UK.
  • ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's no way of knowing on youtube where the commenters are from so who knows, some of these monsters could be walking around in the UK.

I had a look at the Delhi rape case, OMG that was horrendous, what made it worse were the comments from the defence lawyers and wife of one of the rapists, truly sickening beyond belief.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a look at the Delhi rape case, OMG that was horrendous, what made it worse were the comments from the defence lawyers and wife of one of the rapists, truly sickening beyond belief.

Just had a read on wikipaedia as I have always found it too disturbing to want to see the details and jeez it doesn't bare thinking about what that girl went through! WHy ram a metal pole into her! That's not even about getting sexual pleasure, that's enjoying torturing a woman, that's pure hatred for women!

The UK needs to start coming down on this because these demons are out to get UK women big style and women and young girls are not safe here anymore! Enough pussyfooting and picking on people that are proud of our national flag! Start prosecuting dangerous behaviours and start shaming the barbarians that hold this vile belief!

My life's biggest ambition is to get a nice place abroad somewhere and get the hell out of this country!
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a read on wikipaedia as I have always found it too disturbing to want to see the details and jeez it doesn't bare thinking about what that girl went through! WHy ram a metal pole into her! That's not even about getting sexual pleasure, that's enjoying torturing a woman, that's pure hatred for women!

The UK needs to start coming down on this because these demons are out to get UK women big style and women and young girls are not safe here anymore! Enough pussyfooting and picking on people that are proud of our national flag! Start prosecuting dangerous behaviours and start shaming the barbarians that hold this vile belief!

My life's biggest ambition is to get a nice place abroad somewhere and get the hell out of this country!

It does not matter where you go in the world every Country has muslims in them.
    And then every country will have muslim extremists in them, as the muslim extremist goal is to assimilate the whole world into one giant islamic state>:(

And the do gooders need to stop pussing footing around and making up excuses for muslim extremists, as there is no excuses for muslim extremists behaviour they are evil pigs, that hate all non muslims.
    Forum Member

The UK needs to start coming down on this because these demons are out to get UK women big style and women and young girls are not safe here anymore!
    Now steady on, that's going a bit overboard!
    Enough pussyfooting and picking on people that are proud of our national flag! Start prosecuting dangerous behaviours and start shaming the barbarians that hold this vile belief!
    People aren't picked on for being proud of the flag, and rape and other "dangerous behaviours" are generally prosecuted if victims come forward.
    The grass isn't always greener elsewhere!
    Forum Member
    It does not matter where you go in the world every Country has muslims in them.
    And then every country will have muslim extremists in them, as the muslim extremist goal is to assimilate the whole world into one giant islamic state>:(

And the do gooders need to stop pussing footing around and making up excuses for muslim extremists, as there is no excuses for muslim extremists behaviour they are evil pigs, that hate all non muslims.

Yes, that's probably why people don't make up excuses for them!
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    It is true that Jews are rich and powerful, but hes actually under-estimating the amount of power by not including those of partial jewish heritage

One fact: you can't mention Jews without also mentioning the alleged holocaust, it gives them absolute immunity from criticism. Another fact: if whites were so privileged the presenter wouldn't be saying "powerful people are nothing to be afraid of" or whatever it was he said.

Edit: the point I was making in the last sentence is that if whites were as powerful as jews are, it would be considered a huge problem

Mostly, what colour are the people who have most of the power & privilege in this world?

Also, a Jewish person can come in any hue.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjwales wrote: »
    Now steady on, that's going a bit overboard!

People aren't picked on for being proud of the flag, and rape and other "dangerous behaviours" are generally prosecuted if victims come forward.

The grass isn't always greener elsewhere!

There is no going overboard about it, if you read back a few pages, I have screenshots of extreme rape threats and threats of beatings and enslavement made by muslim towards me and other British women who they were labelling sluts and saying Britain is "**** Land" I also have a screenshot of a muslim being very proud of how many pregnancies the pakistani rape gangs will cause and how it will mean redefining British! As a white British woman I do not feel safe, these people have it in for the UK especially since the BBC made the Indias Daughter documentary the other week. Our country is being overtaken my immigrants and their rights, I am struglling to utilise my skills and qualifications because heavy industrial projects in the UK now only want staff from abroad - evidence was posted around facebook the other day, just like people posting pictures of housing association notices coming through their doors telling them they cannot have a national flag outside their home because it is offensive!

As woman I do not want to have to get raped and beaten for a man to be prosecuted, I want these barbarians prosecuted for discussing wanting to rape women, for threatening to do it! Just the same as how people in the UK get the police knocking on the door for making online comments that remotely look like terrorism threat!

These people are walking around with the belief that they are allowed to rape and assault women of the UK and the west as a whole and I would like people in authority to tell them it is not acceptable!

And don't spew the rubbish about the grass not always being greener, I travel abroad 3 times a year, I have seen a lot of the world and all places I have been are better than where I live especially as there are no chavs, spongers of both UK and foriegn nationalities in other countries because they don't have our stupid open door and free benefits system!

My partner and I got off our backsides and got ourselves well educated, well qualified and well experienced so yes we will indeed be buying a property abroad, a beach front villa in Granada possibly or Barcelona or maybe even Barbados because we liked it there, oh yes I will really miss the UK when I retire I spend my days by a warm poolside!
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, except that doesn't happen, it's just a common right wing wet dream that all of society is defending Muslim extremists. In reality barely anyone does this and those that do are idiots or scumbags.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. It's a weird non sequitur to associate opposition to misogynistic rapists with national pride. What on Earth do these two concepts have in common that makes them mutually inclusive? Sod all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And don't spew the rubbish about the grass not always being greener, I travel abroad 3 times a year, I have seen a lot of the world and all places I have been are better than where I live especially as there are no chavs, spongers of both UK and foriegn nationalities in other countries because they don't have our stupid open door and free benefits system!

My partner and I got off our backsides and got ourselves well educated, well qualified and well experienced so yes we will indeed be buying a property abroad, a beach front villa in Granada possibly or Barcelona or maybe even Barbados because we liked it there, oh yes I will really miss the UK when I retire I spend my days by a warm poolside!
    Hate to break it to you, but Spain has an even wider open door than the UK. It's the same door that allows you to go and set up camp there with your 'hard earned', self-pitying first world riches should you wish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Hate to break it to you, but Spain has an even wider open door than the UK. It's the same door that allows you to go and set up camp there with your 'hard earned', self-pitying first world riches should you wish.

I'm not self pitying? I am simply ambitious and want the best from life, are you jealous or something? Spain does not have our welfare system and neither does it have an NHS on it's knees! Like I say it's a big world so I am not 100% sure where I will live yet but my partner and I have always said we would want to spend our retirement abroad just like many other people do! And what is this first world riches cobblers you are coming out with? do you not earn money here in the UK then? We do not owe anyone apology for going out to work and grafting! My partner is currently working weekends for the NHS as I type and whist still recovering from a broken leg!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not self pitying? I am simply ambitious and want the best from life, are you jealous or something? Spain does not have our welfare system and neither does it have an NHS on it's knees! Like I say it's a big world so I am not 100% sure where I will live yet but my partner and I have always said we would want to spend our retirement abroad just like many other people do! And what is this first world riches cobblers you are coming out with? do you not earn money here in the UK then? We do not owe anyone apology for going out to work and grafting! My partner is currently working weekends for the NHS as I type and whist still recovering from a broken leg!
    Yes, I'm jealous. That's the obvious explanation. Are you jealous of Muslim extremists, since you criticise them? Yes, I earn my money here and I know how fortunate I am to have been born in a country that for that fact alone grants me more wealth than 90% of people on the planet. For that reason I wouldn't have the gall to think that my labour is more valuable than that of someone born into shit hole. In other words, I'm grateful for what I've got. That's not to say I don't push for greater equality.
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is what I want to say about my own race & I have been saying it since before being given permission by Trevor Phillips: every single important discovery/invention can be attributed to white people, such as the following - trains, cars, planes, cameras, telephones, televisions, computers.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bluefb wrote: »
    Yes, I'm jealous. That's the obvious explanation. Are you jealous of Muslim extremists, since you criticise them? Yes, I earn my money here and I know how fortunate I am to have been born in a country that for that fact alone grants me more wealth than 90% of people on the planet. For that reason I wouldn't have the gall to think that my labour is more valuable than that of someone born into shit hole. In other words, I'm grateful for what I've got. That's not to say I don't push for greater equality.

I don't understand what I have done wrong in your eyes? I don't get the comment about labour and someone born in a shit hole? who is this person born in a shit hole? Where is this shit hole? You have serious issues with anyone having a good salary apparently so I assume you have a fairly poor state of life as the only people that criticise those that work hard to achieve and make out there is some sort of problem with that is usually people who have never bothered to do something with their lives! And as for your extremely silly comment about dangerous extremists, they are dangerous people that go out to rape, beat or kill white westerners just for kicks!

I know of no one I know that does not feel the same way about where this country is going as I do but whaddaya know they all work hard and have big ambitions too so maybe there is a pattern forming there!

I can live where the hell I like because I pay for it and do not walk in to another country demanding free money and a roof over my head! As for our glorious NHS system, yes I saw just how bad a state that was when my partner was admitted for emergency surgery on a broken leg, agency nurses, mostly ethnic repeatedly ignoring his pleas for pain relief whilst waiting for his surgery! I saw the complete failure to provide the right meal to the right patient because they identify them by bed number rather than a name, he was getting the wrong food and it was food he didn't like so therefore he wasn't eating properly at a time when he needed it - it was hell! And then there is my Dad who had to wait for 3 hours past his hospital appointment slot because non-english speaking spongers turn up expecting Doctors to speak every language under the sun so they spend hours sourcing a translator while all the other patients suffer the consequences!

I owe you no justification for being a hard working decent person who is feeling the same way that a vast number of British people are feeling right now!
    Forum Member
    This is what I want to say about my own race & I have been saying it since before being given permission by Trevor Phillips: every single important discovery/invention can be attributed to white people, such as the following - trains, cars, planes, cameras, telephones, televisions, computers.
    Assuming you are correct, why do you particularly want to brag about these achievements?
  • blahblahblah57blahblahblah57 Posts: 3,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Relevance, rather than to prove that it's usually the more privileged/educated than have the where with all/opportunity to be inventive. So it rather proves the point about white people - on the whole - being in the position of privilege.

A better way of putting it would be people in the more privileged positions in our society tend to be white.
  • Jenny_SawyerJenny_Sawyer Posts: 12,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Assuming you are correct, why do you particularly want to brag about these achievements?

I'm not bragging.
    Forum Member
    I can live where the hell I like because I pay for it and do not walk in to another country demanding free money and a roof over my head!
    Immigrants to the UK don't usually do that either of course.
    And then there is my Dad who had to wait for 3 hours past his hospital appointment slot because non-english speaking spongers turn up expecting Doctors to speak every language under the sun so they spend hours sourcing a translator while all the other patients suffer the consequences!
    How do you know they are "spongers"?
    Forum Member
    I'm not bragging.

Well, it sounds rather like it! But OK, why do you feel the need to point out these achievements?