Options

Asanda

Redhead69Redhead69 Posts: 1,002
Forum Member
✭✭✭
There's no denying she is very talented and she will have a great future, but she comes across as arrogant and that's not pretty. Good luck to her regardless.

Comments

• Options
    edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that's actually her stage persona. It's very surreal watching and listening to her. It's almost like she's been in the business for years.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is just fantastic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    other than the squeak it was brilliant
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Redhead69 wrote: »
    There's no denying she is very talented and she will have a great future, but she comes across as arrogant and that's not pretty. Good luck to her regardless.

Dont talk crap.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    she comes across as arrogant
    I'm sorry but I'm still not seeing that
  • Options
    cjay27cjay27 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If this was childs stars in your eyes, she'd be fantastic as an imitation act!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What do you want her to do? Be all humble and display no charisma at all? You know what, this is ridiculous! What about these popstars that perform for their fans, are they not displaying attitude when they're performing? She was perfectly humble when listening to the judges comments, so that blows your criticism right out of the water.
  • Options
    redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was outstanding! Even if she is a diva (which I dont think she is, its her stage persona), it hasnt done Maria Carey or JLo any harm!

Brillliant voice and a great performance
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peterstone wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I'm still not seeing that

I know. She wasn't. She handled herself perfectly when listening to the judges comments.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    I think she is confident, not arrogant. There is a fine line and she may be treading it but I didn't see any arrogance.
  • Options
    squadgesquadge Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i didn't think she came across as arrogant at all. Confident. She knows she is regarded to have an amazing voice (for a child). How could she not. But she does seem sweet enough.

Sometimes the child with the adult (or almost adult) voice works long term (think Julie Andres and petula Clark) sometimes it doesn't...(think charlotte Church). Get in there now!
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's astonishingly good. Her confidence on stage is a very positive thing, I hate to see false modesty. She's 11, she has a healthy, unaffected natural confidence and enjoyment in performing, as she should.
  • Options
    cal4751cal4751 Posts: 996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got an amazing voice. but as for being arrogant no way. She has a lot of confidence, i'll say that.
  • Options
    itsJoeitsJoe Posts: 2,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's called being a diva, she said that herself... She is talented.
  • Options
    jacqueline_greejacqueline_gree Posts: 1,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop it! Why can't you just say she was brilliant and leave it there? There's no need for the arrogant stuff! Beyonce is an arrogant bitch on stage and really nice off stage. It's called performing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cal4751 wrote: »
    She's got an amazing voice. but as for being arrogant no way. She has a lot of confidence, i'll say that.

Agree with you totally.
  • Options
    cat80cat80 Posts: 4,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree very talented but over confident. All these celebs like Beyonce and Rihanna have a stage persona because they are famous, selling out tours and in their 20s and 30s not 11 and still a virtual nobody. You could see shes been told to tone it down as different speaking to the judges then than last time and in her audition.

Still a great singer though minus the cockiness so just looking at the talent part she's a contender I think
  • Options
    petra12petra12 Posts: 1,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cal4751 wrote: »
    I agree with you
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My winner all the way.
  • Options
    WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds so much like Alexandra Burke and she is only, what, 14?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    I find it quite disturbing actually. She's an eleven year old girl acting like Beyonce with the attitude, stage actions and performance. At least she's not strutting around in the same sort of costumes but everything else is the same which is not right...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Magic Man wrote: »
    I find it quite disturbing actually. She's an eleven year old girl acting like Beyonce with the attitude, stage actions and performance. At least she's not strutting around in the same sort of costumes but everything else is the same which is not right...

You are talking utter tripe.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She cannot sing as well as we have seen many others sing and she has an awful stage presence, flooded with arrogance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kablamo wrote: »
    She cannot sing as well as we have seen many others sing and she has an awful stage presence, flooded with arrogance.

You are having a laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You are having a laugh.

In all honesty, there is nothing at all special about her at all.

She is a young 11 year old who shouts and acts like a back up dancer on a badly made grime video for a lesser known London based underground act.

Dreadful.

This is not talent. It's awfully pathetic to think this is. I shudder at the thought but also laugh at the frightening fact that this is forced onto people as talent when we have the internet to show us what some of us in this 70 million filled country can offer!!