Options

She can now afford school run

islandmanislandman Posts: 573
Forum Member
✭✭
Now she has extra money, maybe she will pay for the school run and leave funds for those less fortunate

Comments

• Options
    **JennaJ****JennaJ** Posts: 5,041
    Forum Member
    I think Harvey is unfortunate enough to deserve being driven to a school that is catered to his needs.

And he is entitled to whatever he gets.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    islandman wrote: »
    Now she has extra money, maybe she will pay for the school run and leave funds for those less fortunate

You sound as bitter as Hopkins

:(

Ease up ... it's a severely disabled child you're talking about !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Same as Hopkins can now AFFORD to send her children to their PRIVATE school.

Hopkins is fake money
  • Options
    HaloJoeHaloJoe Posts: 13,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is sooooooooooo un PC - But a rich chav, who beat a wannabe 'upper' middle class large nose.

That in itself is poetic. But KH's tax money will carry on contributing to Harvey's lift to school.......YAY!!! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HaloJoe wrote: »
    This is sooooooooooo un PC - But a rich chav, who beat a wannabe 'upper' middle class large nose.

That in itself is poetic. But KH's tax money will carry on contributing to Harvey's lift to school.......YAY!!! :D

KH and tax? :D

I wish I was retiring from being an accountant :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    o0Autumn0o wrote: »
    KH and tax? :D

I wish I was retiring from being an accountant :cool:

Lol........She's such a straight taxpayer. It proves her point, and i would imagine, wets her downstairs region!!!

She lives for tearing into a fat ginger bird, with a kid, on benefits....

I'd LOVE her to document her views on things that actually matter in this world. Like ISIS, Ukraine, Boko Haram etc!!!!

She's a joke, if she had tits, she'd be posing for Zoo mag tomorrow!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Lol........She's a such a straight taxpayer. It proves her point, and i would imagine, wets her downstairs region!!!

I'd LOVE her to document her views on things that actually matter in this world. Like ISIS, Ukraine, Boko Haram etc!!!!

:D spat my tea out. But spot on!
  • Options
    occyoccy Posts: 65,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't read or listen to what you read. She's probably not got that sort of money. Her accounts would have looked at to what she's entitled too. Remember ladies and gentlemen she uses one name Jordan and another Katie Price one earns more than the other;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D spat my tea out. But spot on!

:p

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 209
    Forum Member
    islandman wrote: »

Let's hope she will stop claiming the benefit now she had her pay check
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a local council service.

Do those that criticise her for using it, assuming they're not living off benefits themselves and in full time work, pay for a private waste collection service out of their own pockets rather than waste taxpayers money on the council's?

It's really no different
  • Options
    mr trebusmr trebus Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    She pays taxes in the Uk(unlike many celebs in the UK)shed entitled to use any service just like me.

Even the queen pays tax and she could get a horse drawn carriage to ferry her if she wanted.....

Oh she does....
  • Options
    benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same as Hopkins can now AFFORD to send her children to their PRIVATE school.

Hopkins is fake money

Price sends 2 of her kids to PRIVATE SCHOOL too.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Lol........She's such a straight taxpayer. It proves her point, and i would imagine, wets her downstairs region!!!

Oh please no!!!! The word horrific springs to mind.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spkx wrote: »
    It's a local council service.

Do those that criticise her for using it, assuming they're not living off benefits themselves and in full time work, pay for a private waste collection service out of their own pockets rather than waste taxpayers money on the council's?

It's really no different

Don't ruin the bile spitting by bringing facts into play :p

There were several threads with posts that explained the situation regarding a child with an SEN statement and the legal obligation for the LEA to provide transport but those posts were continually ignored by the 'rich chav taking wads of cash from the government meaning other kids go without' brigade who want to bash KP for the sake of it, despite getting it completely wrong

The OP proves there are none as blind as those who don't want to see
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    was discussing this with my daughter earlier and we were in agreement on this one, surely she can afford to live anywhere so why not move harvey somewhere nearer to his school? :confused: simples
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Means test everyone or leave it as it is, fair's fair. People shouldn't be punished for being successful whatever they do or whether they're likeable or not.
  • Options
    v0idv0id Posts: 1,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some people are debating whether to take a disabled boys money and entitlements away?
    You lot should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    v0id wrote: »
    Some people are debating whether to take a disabled boys money and entitlements away?
    You lot should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves

Seems that way, and I don't know why we are so down on the disabled or the poor these days it is quite distressing really.
  • Options
    Penfolds_placePenfolds_place Posts: 865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »
    was discussing this with my daughter earlier and we were in agreement on this one, surely she can afford to live anywhere so why not move harvey somewhere nearer to his school? :confused: simples

Her house was closer to his school, it was closed down. Her other children are all settled in their schools. Why should she have to uproot her whole life? I believe she tried with other parents to open a free school for Harvey and other disabled kids but they were unable to get funding. The council have decided for whatever reason that it's easier/cheaper to drive the disabled kids in the area rather than open a suitable school for them.
  • Options
    tigger40tigger40 Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I have nothing against ''any'' disabled child getting help when needed as long as they all get treated equally , what i do have a problem with is all this talk of ive paid my taxes so im entitled to this that and the next thing , yet Elderly people who have paid taxes all their life and spent all their lifes trying to save a few pounds to leave for their children are forced to sell their homes and use any savings to go towards their care in care homes :(
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member

KH does not live in KPs area so she wont be contributing anything, this is a local issue , paid for by local Council.
  • Options
    amelia_leeamelia_lee Posts: 11,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karen2401 wrote: »

Because she likes where she lives.

London is very busy for five children, including a disabled son who has sensitivities too, why should she flood him with noise and pollution when he is home from school?

He is entitled to this service as he is disabled.
    I love what this government has done and made people who were maybe once rational into those who bash and berate the disabled as they are entitled to some things, call them scroungers. They have really done a good job, especially from detracting from the tax avoiders who if they paid everything they owed, nobody would have to see a cut in anything!
  • Options
    B L ZeebubB L Zeebub Posts: 9,134
    Forum Member
    I saw a rich person using a pavement paid for by the council, the other day.

It shocks me to the core. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her house was closer to his school, it was closed down. Her other children are all settled in their schools. Why should she have to uproot her whole life? I believe she tried with other parents to open a free school for Harvey and other disabled kids but they were unable to get funding. The council have decided for whatever reason that it's easier/cheaper to drive the disabled kids in the area rather than open a suitable school for them.

sorry have to disagree on this one, why funding/ a free school? maybe a few less boob jobs would pay for one, she can afford it, im sure her other kids would settle in well anywhere, theyre happy sociable kids, many parents have to move to do whats right for their kids, why should she be any different? and if she doesnt want to move im quite sure she could afford to employ a driver and a nurse, i dont dislike katie price but i feel this one is a no brainer