Options

I am ANGRY with John and Denise

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
thanks to an article posted, that states that JB and DVO broke down sobbing when Rachel was kicked out makes me so mad.

I know Rachel should have been saved as well, that isn't the point.

First it was the holding hands and probably showing the "uhhhhhhhhh" look when Jessie was saved and now this?

This is totally unprofessional and it is one thing for opinions, but when it comes to results, if they cannot show impartialiaty and go off like this, they should not be judges

now, (thanks jackbauer) this was done after the show. it is still unprofessional afterward as well imo. there are other girls left in the competition. and this being written about means it was seen, regardless and is awful

THIS IS MORE ABOUT THE SOBBING THAN HAND HOLDING

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really despise them both after that pathetic hand holding last week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to hold hands with JB LOL
  • Options
    westlifefan123westlifefan123 Posts: 4,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to hold hands with JB LOL

Yeah me too. He's hot, and so what if he did that OK, he was showing how he felt after the result. So get over all the complaining, all this complaining about John is REALLY getting on my nerves, so PLEASE cut it out!!!!

From Hayley
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah me too. He's hot, and so what if he did that OK, he was showing how he felt after the result. So get over all the complaining, all this complaining about John is REALLY getting on my nerves, so PLEASE cut it out!!!!

From Hayley

oh ffs, i LOVE john and will be seeing him in Toronto for HDYSAPLM. it isn't about him as a person... it is about the actions of a judge, and i think those actions are unprofessional. if it were anyone else, i would say the same thing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

From Hayley

If he acted in a less biased manner we wouldn't have to complain. It's not professional to show your feelings on TV if it's disappointment when your favourite didn't get through. He's meant to be impartial. Just because he's hot doesn't mean he can act however he wants.
  • Options
    ESPIONdansantESPIONdansant Posts: 6,760
    Forum Member
    Hey, they held hands. They were tense. It makes good TV.

If they just sit there like stones people will say: Look, at them. They just don't care. Can't they even pretend to be interested?

They don't like Jessie. Cam doesn't want Jodie. Sam was bottom 2.

That's life.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    There have been displays of favouratism all through the show - what's new?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From Hayley

I've never once told someone to 'get over it' on here because everyone is allowed their opinion on the show/contestants. We are free to post our feelings on something and shouldn't have to be told to cut it out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If they just sit there like stones people will say: Look, at them. They just don't care. Can't they even pretend to be interested?

That's life.

I agree - if they were all perfect how boring would it ebe? We'd have about 6 threads on here :D:D
  • Options
    indigomoonindigomoon Posts: 2,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    islastar wrote: »
    If he acted in a less biased manner we wouldn't have to complain. It's not professional to show your feelings on TV if it's disappointment when your favourite didn't get through. He's meant to be impartial. Just because he's hot doesn't mean he can act however he wants.

The OTT hand holding in tight grasp meant that as well as wishing very hard for one girl to go through, they were wishing very hard for one not to. At best very bad judgement, lacking in professionalism and just not very nice!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That's life.

it's more the sobbing bit ESPION and jackbauer , after the show. that is bloody ridiculous and very immature and not partial behaviour. if you think this is just normal and fine for a judge, i am surprised. the other judges is a good comment, because i am sure ALW, Cam or Barry weren't jumping up and down or showing any sort of emotion behind the scenes. if ALW and Cam fought as reported, a bit different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm afraid that it is all probably hyped up.
    The SCD judges got very @rsey during the least series. Much more controversial with Len being obnoxious.

I believe they are instructed to do this to keep people watching.
    Why is Cowell so successful DESPITE being so unpleasant?
    Actually that's why a lot of people like him! Not I.
    But to a lot of people it shows he's got b@lls blah blah blah.

The audience are free to boo and hiss and all that stuff.

Days of good manners and restraint are long gone.I regret it but I don't know how to turn the clock back and I'm still watching these shows in spite of my distaste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair as well, JB and DvO have no vested interest in who wins really. Obviously CM does as it's his production as does ALW because IDA has been 'his' show and if the winner goes on to be amazing on the west end obviously he will get some credit for that too. Therefore in my mind JB and DvO should stop sniveling and be more professional.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its part of their routine...........they did the same with Daniel..in fact I think it was John who stomped off the set.......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The GBP just lap this sort of thing up. The heightened drama and tension, the leaks and squabbles, are all for the GBP to devour.

Anyone read Pop Idol? A great book.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yea they think we are real stupid............................
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The GBP just lap this sort of thing up. The heightened drama and tension, the leaks and squabbles, are all for the GBP to devour.

Anyone read Pop Idol? A great book.
    but if no one saw the sobbing because it was done off stage, then how is it for the public?

i agree with the hand holding, as naff as it looked, it was all for tv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Didn't the FM who was there last week say there was a stunned silence from the audience when Jessie went through?

Coz they were all expecting her to be in the sing-off?

I definitely read that here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it was coz no one boo when Jessie was mentioned so they thought she would be in the sing off........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't the FM who was there last week say there was a stunned silence from the audience when Jessie went through?

Coz they were all expecting her to be in the sing-off?

I definitely read that here.

i think also, with the "who isn't nancy" questions they booed for when Jodie was mentioned but no booing for when Jessie was.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I always get the details wrong.
    Sorry.
    But I know the point was that the studio audience thought Jessie was not that great.

But it's the TV viewers whose vote counts. So I can take my ball home because I'm not playing if Jessie wins...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [
    QUOTE=piper333;24115949]i think also, with the "who isn't nancy" questions they booed for when Jodie was mentioned but no booing for when Jessie was.
    [/QUOTE]

snap..........:D:D:D:D

sorry if I didnt like your brother........:)
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or maybe they were a bit upset that the girl that they both said wasn't Nancy actualy got through.
    I was laughing so much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mad. BOTH "not Nancys" went through!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 145
    Forum Member
    it's only telly!