Options

Tickets

2»

Comments

• Options
    JaneFinnJaneFinn Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    bloodynora wrote: »
    I don't have any experience of going to see the show, but it is there any way you can contact them and tell them that because of your operation you aren't able to stand for long and see if they can fast track you inside? or if they can't do that at least provide you with something to sit on!

Thanks, bloodynora - I hadn't even thought about doing something like that :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    natalian wrote: »
    There is a space for entering other information on the application form so you could enter this information there. I don't know if they would do anything about it though - if you are lucky they might allocate you a priority ticket.

There is nothing to stop you taking something with you to sit on although it would either need to fold up pretty small if you were going to take it into the studio or if you went by car you could leave it in your car after you had been allocated your wristband.

Ohhh ... thanks! Great ideas. My husband surprised me with the tickets (to cheer me up - he knows me so well!) so I bet he just missed the chance to ask for special consideration!
    I see there's a number to ring on the e-ticket, so I'll try that in the morning. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Natalian, thanks a million for taking the time and effort to reply so fully about how it all works - that has helped loads.
    You are a complete star :D

I'll let you know if we get in!
  • Options
    nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JaneFinn wrote: »
    Natalian, thanks a million for taking the time and effort to reply so fully about how it all works - that has helped loads.
    You are a complete star :D

I'll let you know if we get in!

Thank you, my pleasure. Good luck for tomorrow. Hopefully you will get in and, if you do, I am sure you will enjoy it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Congratulations on getting audience tickets; natalian, thank you for sharing your experience and JaneFinn, I hope all went well for you today.

Like karenh I have been trying to get tickets for several years. I have applied for 20th January but I haven't heard anything yet. I so thought I was going to be lucky this year as I applied as soon as I received my alert from SRO, unlike previous years when the email arrived during the night so I didn't apply until the following day.

I was wondering how quickly you both applied for your tickets as I must admit I thought they were allocated on a first come first served basis rather than through a ballot, but I can't find anything on the SRO website or on my email which confirms either way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations on getting audience tickets; natalian, thank you for sharing your experience and JaneFinn, I hope all went well for you today.

Like karenh I have been trying to get tickets for several years. I have applied for 20th January but I haven't heard anything yet. I so thought I was going to be lucky this year as I applied as soon as I received my alert from SRO, unlike previous years when the email arrived during the night so I didn't apply until the following day.

I was wondering how quickly you both applied for your tickets as I must admit I thought they were allocated on a first come first served basis rather than through a ballot, but I can't find anything on the SRO website or on my email which confirms either way.

I think it is done by ballot rather than first come first served. I am not sure why I think that - probably because you give a 1st, 2nd and 3rd choice of show when you apply and also because they are still advertising - if it was first come first served I would have thought all tickets would have gone by now.

I had an email from the audience management company to tell me that booking was open and I applied pretty much straight away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I forgot to say. Don't read anything into not having heard about 20th January yet. I didn't get sent my ticket until the wednesday before the show and I assume it is like that every week.
  • Options
    TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I applied just before the emails went out as it was up on SRO's page around an hr before.
    Applied for dress run and first 2 live shows but got nothing, kinda glad I didnt get tonight as would have been too upset to be in studio to witness Michael going out (didnt even see the show tonight at all)

Have been several times before though.