This is Most Definitely Not An Appreciation Thread **Part 18**

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    At the moment I'm relying on the new male pro Aljaž Skorjanec (yes, of course I cut and pasted that) to keep my interest as still no Goran rumour from the press and my other dream pick, Oscar P is a wee bit unlikely now, no one rumoured really grabbing my interest :(

I am sure AK... once you actually clap your eyes on Aljaz on launch day....you will not be asking/looking for/at anyone else... ;):p:D

ETA...I know Aljaz seems dishy to put it 'delicately' but I will be sticking with my man... :rolleyes::p:D
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sofakat wrote: »
    Classy? I live in hope. Some decent looking men would be nice. It would be such a nice change if they weren't all inarticulate, chip-on-the-shoulder, soap-actorish birdbrains too.

Indeed - someone who can string a sentence together would be a start. Looking good in tails would be a bonus.
    At the moment I'm relying on the new male pro Aljaž Skorjanec (yes, of course I cut and pasted that) to keep my interest

He may be our only hope....
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    No to catsuits ?

Not even with a swishy tail and little furry ears ?

Had the grandboys from last Thursday until this morning. By jove I am knackered.

Deeply unappreciating that the smug git Tony Berk is still with us :mad:
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Button62 wrote: »
    No to catsuits ?

Not even with a swishy tail and little furry ears ?

Had the grandboys from last Thursday until this morning. By jove I am knackered.

Deeply unappreciating that the smug git Tony Berk is still with us :mad:

I throw this into the mix, http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mr8d_84-4ZumdjxEWuJ4toQ.jpg

What on earth has Tony got on the producers :(
  • sofakatsofakat Posts: 16,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I throw this into the mix, http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mr8d_84-4ZumdjxEWuJ4toQ.jpg

Oh dear lord! Very Abba darling.

Dirt - cartloads of it. Or maybe he's the over 80's pin up?
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Just seen Andy Roddick's name mentioned as a possible - may faint with excitement :D:o
    Forum Member
    Just seen Andy Roddick's name mentioned as a possible - may faint with excitement :D:o

Dont faint please... here's some smelling salt... :p:D
    (Doubt it will help though ;))
  • coppertop1coppertop1 Posts: 4,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Having just been to see a very good production of a midsummers night dream can I suggest wings, translucent and flowing for preference.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    coppertop1 wrote: »
    Having just been to see a very good production of a midsummers night dream can I suggest wings, translucent and flowing for preference.

Yeah, cute, but ... like, wings can be a pain after your fourth Manhattan, if the aim to is execute a pivot turn into a slump on the chaise longue?
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, cute, but ... like, wings can be a pain after your fourth Manhattan, if the aim to is execute a pivot turn into a slump on the chaise longue?

You're such a classy bird SK! :p;)
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member

Yep ... this with a feather boa gets my vote :)

When oh when are we going to get Tristan ?
  • perdiedumplingperdiedumpling Posts: 8,540
    Forum Member
    Bumping the thread in unappreciation of the rumour that Julien Godet McDonald is part of the cast this year. *sharpens all sewing implements in preparation*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bumping the thread in unappreciation of the rumour that Julien Godet McDonald is part of the cast this year. *sharpens all sewing implements in preparation*

Mmmm ... he is awful short though. Who could partner him without him looking like a child's toy in the arms of an adult?

OK, a wizened child's toy, with too much pan stick.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gosh, Lorraine Kelly?

Never had her down as a ballroom fan :confused: Why would she do it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh, Lorraine Kelly?

Never had her down as a ballroom fan :confused: Why would she do it?

Is she the only ITV breakfast presenter left that hasn't done it? :confused:

Which bl**dy producer is thinking that Julien McDonald is a good idea? :mad: Seriously? Did they not watch ITT? There's been a lot of talk about an uneven amount of pros on twitter and that they might have a same sex couple, could he be in the same sex partnership?
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »

Which bl**dy producer is thinking that Julien McDonald is a good idea? :mad: Seriously? Did they not watch ITT? There's been a lot of talk about an uneven amount of pros on twitter and that they might have a same sex couple, could he be in the same sex partnership?

First BIB... exactly....:mad::mad:
    Second BIB....Didn't know about that bit ....:(:(:(
    But then again I am not in twitter... :rolleyes:
  • MonksealMonkseal Posts: 12,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After the massive success of Russell and Richard (neither of whom they had to drag bodily to the halfway mark via inflated scores and saving them in the dance-off no sir) obviously the effeminate mo is a box that must be ticked.

Personally I'm hoping, if it's true, that this "CRAZY UNCLE JULIAN!!!" facade he's erected in recent years crumbles within a week and he reverts back to the miserable snipey little gremlin he always presented as before. Starts telling Janette that she needs to lose weight if they're going to have any chance of winning. That sort of thing.
    Forum Member

Really? *sigh*

If he does it, I want him to be in charge of designing his costumes and for his partner. Hideous, garish things with no design talent or construction which will fall apart in seconds.
    Forum Member
    Really? *sigh*

If he does it, I want him to be in charge of designing his costumes and for his partner. Hideous, garish things with no design talent or construction which will fall apart in seconds.

You really don't want to see him without anything on....do you?? :eek::eek:.... yuk!!! :(:(:(:cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    You really don't want to see him without anything on....do you?? :eek::eek:.... yuk!!! :(:(:(:cry::cry:

... hadn't thought that far ahead.

Drat.
    Forum Member
    ... hadn't thought that far ahead.

Drat.

Yeah.... need to be more strategically awful attire....:D:D:D *evil grin*
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Monkseal wrote: »
    Personally I'm hoping, if it's true, that this "CRAZY UNCLE JULIAN!!!" facade he's erected in recent years crumbles within a week and he reverts back to the miserable snipey little gremlin he always presented as before. Starts telling Janette that she needs to lose weight if they're going to have any chance of winning. That sort of thing.

Stop making his possible signing sound like a good idea :p
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone started ordering booze yet? We only have a few weeks - it will take a while to stock up. Given the rumours so far, I think we made need a lot of it this year.

I'll throw in some rather tasty chilled Villa Maria sauvignon blanc if anyone wants to share.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    Has anyone started ordering booze yet? We only have a few weeks - it will take a while to stock up. Given the rumours so far, I think we made need a lot of it this year.

I'll throw in some rather tasty chilled Villa Maria sauvignon blanc if anyone wants to share.

It's getting to the point where I'm actually considering drinking again. Warn the staff SK, it could get ugly. :o:D
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's getting to the point where I'm actually considering drinking again. Warn the staff SK, it could get ugly. :o:D

Hello Alli !
    Missed you and looking forward to hearing a lot more from you in the coming months!
This discussion has been closed.