100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Y_Me wrote: »
    This former A+ singer now B- is in trouble with her record company after many singles who did not perform and an album that is considered a failure by her standards. They are readiying a greatest hits compilation for the end of the year and asked her to write a new song for it which she did but it does not have potential as a hit so they are forcing her to work with a successful producer, the first one they contacted refused to work with her because her former producer talked smack about him on Twitter.
    But that's not all, her record company wants her to take a long break after her tour and the greatest hits release BUT she decided to work on a jazz album with a showbiz legend instead and things are not doing great with this project either. The showbiz legend who had the original idea for the album is being pushed aside by the former A+ diva who wants to control the project. He wanted to use this record to showcase her voice but she's using wigs and silly dresses during the recording and promotion which irritates the showbiz legend. The prject is not turning oout how he wanted it to be and he's dissastified with it adding to it that he does not like this former A+ diva cocaine addiction which he blames for her inapropriate behaviour around him. He also turned down an offer to perform in her parents restaurant for her family after they asked him many times and he thought it was a joke.

It's so obvious who this is.

If it's the old guy I'm thinking of, he used to smuggle drugs into the country under his wig. If that isn't inappropriate behaviour....... Rags to riches, eh?
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    If it's the old guy I'm thinking of, he used to smuggle drugs into the country under his wig. If that isn't inappropriate behaviour....... Rags to riches, eh?

Is the A+ now B- Born this way?
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The 'mostly' movie actor throws me a bit. All the obvious ones would be exclusively movie actors. Most likely Bond or Get Carter.

Perhaps they do theatre as well.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    This one is so wrong!

This A list mostly movie actor who used to be A+ list has a daughter who got pregnant. No news of it has leaked and the daughter is due to give birth in the next couple of months but will not be raising the child herself. Apparently the actor has arranged for the baby to be adopted and his daughter didn't have much say in the issue.

Mad Max has a lot of kids doesn't he?
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

What A-list actor and Oscar winner/nominee yelled at that reality show family and their camera crew at that overseas party last night that if they feature him on their show, he'll sue the pants off them?
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

What A-list actor and Oscar winner/nominee yelled at that reality show family and their camera crew at that overseas party last night that if they feature him on their show, he'll sue the pants off them?

The K-trash family and ???
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Could be any A- lister. There aren't many who would want to be part of the K family show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is the A+ now B- Born this way?

Google the phrase "making a jazz album with" . ;-)
    Forum Member
    Could be any A- lister. There aren't many who would want to be part of the K family show.

Would an American say "Sue the pants off them" ?
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mad Max has a lot of kids doesn't he?

That was my initial guess, but he only has 1 daughter of childbearing age, and she is married with kids!
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member

They're in Ibiza at the minute I think. I saw some pics of them at someone's birthday do. We'll have to see who else is over there. I know Kate Moss is with Naomi Campbell. Lord I really need to stop looking at the Mail!

The guy who played Mandela and was nominated for an Oscar for it djs in Ibiza but don't think he's really A list.
  • MissAyrshireMissAyrshire Posts: 3,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Jack Dawson?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Dawson?

He's in Ibiza right now, going to clubs and unlikely to be interested in reality tv antics. Possible.
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Why are there so many celebs out in Ibiza at the moment? Jack Dawson has already been said, and he met up with the guy from Pirates/LotR who threw the punch at the out of control tweener brat. It could well be one of these two, seeing as the tweener brat is good friends with the trashians.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's in Ibiza right now, going to clubs and unlikely to be interested in reality tv antics. Possible.

to be fair I don't blame him. Why would he want to be associated with some trash reality TV show.
    And that earlier blind about the "A+ turned B" singer is about as subtle as a brick chucked through a window. The most interesting about that blind is the record co want them to go on an extended break. So that the public forgets how irritating s/he is I guess??
  • looney lauralooney laura Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Google the phrase "making a jazz album with" . ;-)

So who I thought it was not like me enjoy reading the forum no good at guessing usually:):)
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Surely they can't show anyone without them agreeing to it in anyway? Don't you have to sign a release? Or are we to take it this person was at an event the show/celeb organised and didn't realise they could be filmed
  • .Lauren..Lauren. Posts: 7,864
    Forum Member
    Jack Dawson?

That would be my guess. He was at an event they were at a few months back and demanded that he didn't appear in their show.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This A list mostly movie actor who used to be A+ list has a daughter who got pregnant. No news of it has leaked and the daughter is due to give birth in the next couple of months but will not be raising the child herself. Apparently the actor has arranged for the baby to be adopted and his daughter didn't have much say in the issue.

John McClane? Regarding 'mostly movie', he's had a few TV roles. There were rumours (but not Rumers!) that one of his daughters is pregnant...but that's all I'm basing that guess on.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    John McClane? Regarding 'mostly movie', he's had a few TV roles. There were rumours (but not Rumers!) that one of his daughters is pregnant...but that's all I'm basing that guess on.

Can't see it, GI Jane would have some say it that, and I think would want to keep the baby.
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This former A+ singer now B- is in trouble with her record company after many singles who did not perform and an album that is considered a failure by her standards. They are readiying a greatest hits compilation for the end of the year and asked her to write a new song for it which she did but it does not have potential as a hit so they are forcing her to work with a successful producer, the first one they contacted refused to work with her because her former producer talked smack about him on Twitter.
    But that's not all, her record company wants her to take a long break after her tour and the greatest hits release BUT she decided to work on a jazz album with a showbiz legend instead and things are not doing great with this project either. The showbiz legend who had the original idea for the album is being pushed aside by the former A+ diva who wants to control the project. He wanted to use this record to showcase her voice but she's using wigs and silly dresses during the recording and promotion which irritates the showbiz legend. The prject is not turning oout how he wanted it to be and he's dissastified with it adding to it that he does not like this former A+ diva cocaine addiction which he blames for her inapropriate behaviour around him. He also turned down an offer to perform in her parents restaurant for her family after they asked him many times and he thought it was a joke.

It's so obvious who this is.
    Pretty obvious. The end of the blind also fits poker face, doesn't her family own an italian restaurant?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    Why are there so many celebs out in Ibiza at the moment? Jack Dawson has already been said, and he met up with the guy from Pirates/LotR who threw the punch at the out of control tweener brat. It could well be one of these two, seeing as the tweener brat is good friends with the trashians.

I wouldn't say the puncher would say "sue the pants off" so I'll go with Jack.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    This one is so wrong!

Could this be the fresh prince?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN
    This foreign born B list celebrity/offspring/host is always the first to tell someone why she is better than them or why they should listen to her about sobriety but our B lister doesn't want to hear anything from anyone about how she is doing drugs almost 24/7 at this point and booze right along with it. She thinks she has everything under control. Not even close.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »

Didn't one of them post a joke-y pregnant belly pic recently or was that someone else's kid?

Edit - yep it was Tallulah
This discussion has been closed.