100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Daily Xtra Canada:

Which gay icon secretly doesn't "get" trans people, which is especially shocking since she's gay herself.
    American tv presenter, actress and voice of a fish? Or the tennis player who has won the most wimbeldon ladies singles?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or the one who's quit/been fired from the same show twice?

Canadian web site so I guess it could be a Canadian star?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm. Going Clear premiered at Sundance and has been widely discussed since. As a scientologist, I think it's probably safe to say that Danny Zuko now knows everything it contains so why would he wait for its HBO debut to see the light?

And, more pertinently, how can someone predict what he will do once it airs on HBO? :D

Publicity? If he is feeling disillusioned with scientology, or possibly still feeling it but under the impression that being one is damaging his career prospects then he may well be planning some kind of public leaving and seeing the light.

Also if the cult is as bad as people say, then maybe he has tried to get out and the bad press he has had about his late son & the masseuses may have been set up by them & he feels trapped and that the only way to get out safely for him and his family is to do it loudly and publicly so that they are too scared to do any come backs as everyone will say it was them?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Or the one who's quit/been fired from the same show twice?

Canadian web site so I guess it could be a Canadian star?

I can only think of 1 gay female Canadian star and i would be very sad if this was her.

Constant Craving.
  • Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Daily Xtra Canada:

Which gay icon secretly doesn't "get" trans people, which is especially shocking since she's gay herself.

Why is that shocking? gay and trans are not the same thing :confused:

Like i agree it is not nice but i don't know why a gay person is assumed to be fully accepting and understanding of transgender when it is not the same issue at all.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Publicity? If he is feeling disillusioned with scientology, or possibly still feeling it but under the impression that being one is damaging his career prospects then he may well be planning some kind of public leaving and seeing the light.

Also if the cult is as bad as people say, then maybe he has tried to get out and the bad press he has had about his late son & the masseuses may have been set up by them & he feels trapped and that the only way to get out safely for him and his family is to do it loudly and publicly so that they are too scared to do any come backs as everyone will say it was them?

There's nothing new in the documentary but the format means more people are going to hear the pretty awful truth about what's going on. Zuko and the couch jumper are not going to come out of this well and it can only damage Zuko's nice guy image.

Keep in mind the cult has it's own rehab programme which was bringing in an awful lot of money until it was noticed it was also killing patients.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »

Like i agree it is not nice but i don't know why a gay person is assumed to be fully accepting and understanding of transgender when it is not the same issue at all.

Took the words out of my mouth.
  • tszujmetszujme Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Have you been following the CDAN Celebs for Sex thing?

The part I read yesterday seemed to have a definite nod to our guess for the girl who does the Cannes rounds who flopped on breakfast tv show.

Some of it's interesting and some of it's total tosh.
    The part about how, 15 years ago there was one (non-prostitute) famous woman who everyone wanted so much there was an entire global ring of 'johns' trying to convince her to sell herself, and when an American man finally managed to seduce (not hire) her, her A-list boyfriend was so jealous he hired Russian mafia hitmen to kill him. When he told her he'd had her fling murdered she decided to marry him? Then the UAE decided to kill some Russians in revenge for the hit, and like 50 tit-for-tat murders have taken place since then just because of a contest to see who could sleep with this woman first?

C-listers being yacht girls and flying to Dubai to hook yes. Maybe the odd B and A lister. But not this, super AAAA-listers regularly hook and dozens of people are being murdered because of it.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »
    The part about how, 15 years ago there was one (non-prostitute) famous woman who everyone wanted so much there was an entire global ring of 'johns' trying to convince her to sell herself, and when an American man finally managed to seduce (not hire) her, her A-list boyfriend was so jealous he hired Russian mafia hitmen to kill him. When he told her he'd had her fling murdered she decided to marry him? Then the UAE decided to kill some Russians in revenge for the hit, and like 50 tit-for-tat murders have taken place since then just because of a contest to see who could sleep with this woman first?

C-listers being yacht girls and flying to Dubai to hook yes. Maybe the odd B and A lister. But not this, super AAAA-listers regularly hook and dozens of people are being murdered because of it.

Does John Grimham know all this, could be his next novel?
  • dirty dingusdirty dingus Posts: 2,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tszujme wrote: »

Surely this A-lister should have given Liam Neeson a call for some pointers as it sounds like the premise of his last 35 movies.
  • deivu74deivu74 Posts: 3,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gilesb wrote: »

Hear, hear. It bugs me that "T" is lumped on to LGB when it has nothing to do with sexuality.
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know plenty of gay people who are massively homophobic, so it's hardly earth shattering that a gay person isn't accepting of transsexuals
  • Johnny_CashJohnny_Cash Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Daily Xtra Canada:

Shocked? anchored down in anchorage maybe.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    It crashes my pooter 9 times out of 10 but yesterday I must have fallen lucky.

TIP: Adblock makes the new CDAN site tolerably shit rather than "freezing/crashing your computer" shit. :cool:
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    TIP: Adblock makes the new CDAN site tolerably shit rather than "freezing/crashing your computer" shit. :cool:

Thank you! :D
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BG have just solved an item relating to the model who has split from her husband.

Whilst the blind item has nothing to do with that relationship, did anyone else read what BG have added to the bottom of the blind? I can't tell if they are being serious or joking. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joking. They must be.
  • FishyFooFishyFoo Posts: 97
    Forum Member
    Joking. They must be.

Link please ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Nollaig79Nollaig79 Posts: 1,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has been posted before? But I read this on Lainey Gossip and have absolutely no idea who it could be...Any ideas?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Why-hes-sleeping-on-the-couch-blind-riddle/37778
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    Nollaig79 wrote: »
    Sorry if this has been posted before? But I read this on Lainey Gossip and have absolutely no idea who it could be...Any ideas?

Jack Sparrow.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    Nollaig79 wrote: »

Pair of idiots. He is too old for this:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jack Sparrow.

Ah I got it!, thanks for the clue! ;-):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Pair of idiots. He is too old for this:D

They sure are! :p
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fadge1968 wrote: »
    Took the words out of my mouth.

We aren't talking about Mr Dead Ringer here are we?
This discussion has been closed.