Comments

• ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Surely not St Perez?

The Perezite line will be 'he's a changed man now' or something.
  • rapscallion.rapscallion. Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Silly ass Lance
  • EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you even read what you're posting. Do you read where it says "Bloggers like Perez Hilton?"

Do you read where it says:

"So, because of the bloggers like him hounding me, all the other magazines started calling me and saying, ‘Look, we know you’re gay, you can write the story with or without us, but we have to write it,"

Perez Hilton has nothing to do with what the magazines do or say. They're the ones who "forced" his hand to admit something that everyone already knew.
  • viertevierte Posts: 4,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but this is a non story, how many times do papers and media in general force people to reveal a story they didn't want to in the first place? All the bloody time.
  • Marie4evaMarie4eva Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats old news. They're friends now and I actually read he thanked him.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lance was forced to make a very public statement on the cover of People after gossip guru Perez Hilton, who's openly gay, started posting articles in September 2005, outing Lance on his Web site.
    Advertise

“It upsets me that people think what I'm doing is a bad thing,” Perez told Access Hollywood. “I don't think it's a bad thing. If you know something to be a fact, why not report it? Why is that still taboo?”

On April 10, Perez intensified his Lance coverage once the 'N Sync star began dating the “Amazing Race's” Reichen Lemkel — giving them the offensive nicknames of “The First Reich” and “Princess Frosty Locks!”

I know there is some controversy about outing people, but I also believe the only way we're gonna have change is with visibility,” Perez told Access. “And if I have to drag some people screaming out of the closet, then I will. I think that lot of celebrities have an archaic fear that being gay will hurt their career but look at Rosie. Look at Ellen.”

It's not just Lance, its Clay Aitken and others...google the list and articles. At the time these people did want to be out.

Here's a video of Perez on why Anderson Cooper should come out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duk4kRA9QdM
  • ubermanuberman Posts: 2,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Well he's only telling the truth" ........ as they say......
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    uberman wrote: »
    "Well he's only telling the truth" ........ as they say......

Lol thats funny.

We've been so engaged in Perez vs Hopkins, that when I was watching Pricey being interviewed by Rylan - I thought she so nice and grounded and normal...good for her.