Hollyoaks- Will Savage is just a pawn for Silas

dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,074
Forum Member
alot of people have been saying how will killed lynsey

well reading through spoilers i put it all together and have completely ruled him out

Will is writing a book on Silas to make money for his family aka whys hes been visiting Silas but Silas is clever hes only going using Will for information about the village but with will having tons of information about the killings on his laptop Silas can easily point the finger at him as the copycat killer

Comments

• strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will is going to do so much shouting soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will is going to do so much shouting soon.

Please don't remind me, not to mention the very strange staring
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    alot of people have been saying how will killed lynsey

well reading through spoilers i put it all together and have completely ruled him out

Will is writing a book on Silas to make money for his family aka whys hes been visiting Silas but Silas is clever hes only going using Will for information about the village but with will having tons of information about the killings on his laptop Silas can easily point the finger at him as the copycat killer

I think most people may have posted about him being arrested, but I haven't seen one post about him actually being the killer. Anyone who watches HO, knows that Will is a lot of things, mainly shouty and niaive. But a murderer? He has neither thethe intelligence or the bottle, even if Silas tells them that he is under his, Silas's, guidance. Wills' only guilt is writing Silas' memoirs and leaving himself open to Silas' mind games, whilst Silas extracts information from Will to play his mind games on any from HO who chooses to visit him .
  • strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Please don't remind me, not to mention the very strange staring

And the crazy eyebrows.