Options

Now T.V

hearts51hearts51 Posts: 2,485
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Don't know if this is even the right forum so feel free to move it if necessary.However my question is Does anyone own a Now tv box and are they any good I would also like to know if Sky sports news is on any of the boxes and if so which one.Ta very much

Comments

• Options
    wilkogeoffwilkogeoff Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    yes I have a Now TV box, seems to work very well. I have the entertainment package which gives live viewing or catch-up of the main Sky entertainment channels including Sky Atlantic.
    Several box sets of series are available too. Sky Sports news seemsto be included too as I can watch this also. The box also offers catch up streaming of BBC, ITV, Channel 4 and 5 and You Tube.
  • Options
    jrmich9jrmich9 Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I do - I've had both the older generation white version and the new black version. I'd recommend going with the new black one as to me the picture is sharper, and it offers future full HD compatibility, and can also offer a wired connection as well as wireless (the white version is wifi only).

There is a standalone Sky Sports News HQ app which is exclusive to both Now TV boxes - works well too. You do need to have either 1) an existing monthly entertainment/movies/sports pass OR 2) you're able to access the SSNHQ app during (and for 30 days after) a Sky Sports day or week pass is activated.
  • Options
    albertdalbertd Posts: 14,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But don't forget, if you are on a monthly download limit, you would have to watch your usage of a Now-TV box.