What on earth is all this "betrayal" rubbish?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Why do people keep saying that Marcus has been betrayed by Siavash and Noirin?

If Noirin had been Marcus's gf and they had gone behind his back then fair enough, but how can you betray someone by fancying their friend :confused:

Marus and Noirin were just friends.....no-one has been betrayed for goodness sake! it is nothing to do with your "friends" who you do or don't fancy, and you don't betray a friend by fancying a mutual friend!

Marcus's crush on Noirin is his problem, no-one elses.

Comments

• Damien.Damien. Posts: 18,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noirin is Marcus' property? As Siavash was Marcus' friend. Siavash had no right to touch Marcus' property, let alone kiss it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But you dont go after a girl when one of your closest friends already crushes on her...at least thats what happens in my circle of friends
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Sivash has betrayed Marcus, he knew how M felt about N, and that's the excitement he had going for N - otherwise I don't think he would have given a hoot about her otherwise than there was a chance of a quick s***
  • Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    Marcus is the one who has betrayed his friendship with Siavash and Noirin.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rfighter wrote: »
    But you dont go after a girl when one of your closest friends already crushes on her...at least thats what happens in my circle of friends

How very high school.

So you would deny two of your friends a chance of being together just because your feelings are so much more important? how totally selfish.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    noirin told marcus sorry! what was she sorry for they are just friends! he should be happy for them! despite the fact that she promised to meet him after the show ,stay the night at his house and do her nip coat hanger trick in frount of him!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: i think thats why hes peed off shes broken her promise!!!!!!!!!
    they should let him wallow in his own deludedness
    Forum Member

Marcus told Siavash that he had no interest in Noirin apart from amusement.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Siavash should have spoken to Marcus about his feelings for Noirin before kissing her. Thats normal male behavour.

...but Siavash didn't have the balls.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Siavash will get what he deserves from noirin,marcus will have the last laugh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    desmagee88 wrote: »
    Siavash should have spoken to Marcus about his feelings for Noirin before kissing her. Thats normal male behavour.

Is this in your circle of friends or are you speaking for the men of the world?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's what i kept shouting at the tv when marcus was chatting to bea. he hasn't been betrayed.. the problem with marcus from the beginning was that he felt he was in a relationship with noirin when he wasn't.

i can understand him being HURT. i can understand him being pissed off at siavash because it's only human.. but to be ignoring both of them and to be sulking, telling people you've been wronged and betrayed, how utterly ridiculous.

he really needs to suck it up now. the best thing he could do for himself is to be civil and act like he doesn't care, hopefully then siavash and noirin won't pussy foot around him as if they're doing something totally scandalous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What a load of old toss!!!!

Why on earth should Siavash speak to Marcus about his feelings for Noirin. Marcus does NOT own Noirin, Marcus has no authority over Noirin OR Siavash.

It's none of Marcus's damn business:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    PhotoOp wrote: »
    What a load of old toss!!!!

Why on earth should Siavash speak to Marcus about his feelings for Noirin. Marcus does NOT own Noirin, Marcus has no authority over Noirin OR Siavash.

It's none of Marcus's damn business:mad:

I agree
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dub1 wrote: »
    Marcus is the one who has betrayed his friendship with Siavash and Noirin.

Eh? How you work that one out?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

why? he doesn't need marcus's blessing lol jesus christ, why does everyone feel the need to walk on egg shells around marcus. he's a big boy. he needs to act his age.
  • ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    What Siavash and Noirin get up to is nothing to do with Marcus
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    Is this in your circle of friends or are you speaking for the men of the world?

Only for the gentlemen.
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maggie999 wrote: »
    Why do people keep saying that Marcus has been betrayed by Siavash and Noirin?

If Noirin had been Marcus's gf and they had gone behind his back then fair enough, but how can you betray someone by fancying their friend :confused:

Marus and Noirin were just friends.....no-one has been betrayed for goodness sake! it is nothing to do with your "friends" who you do or don't fancy, and you don't betray a friend by fancying a mutual friend!

Marcus's crush on Noirin is his problem, no-one elses.

Agree, Marcus need to grow up and some of the other HM
  • john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mine too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    siavash has betrayed marcus, when you know your friend is crazy over someone its a unspoken rule that you just do not go there
    Forum Member
    Bunty wrote: »
    Eh? How you work that one out?

By ignoring them, while telling everyone else that they are ignoring him.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only for the gentlemen.

Well we all know BB is not really the place to encounter a lot of "gentlemen"
  • Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know their was nothing concrete between Noroin and Marcus, far from it but still the guy had feelings for her....Siavash knew this and disregarded them simple enough for his own gain. Not a very good portrayal of frienship now is it :D you cant blame Marcus for feeling deflated and quite hurt :)
    Forum Member
    fairylight wrote: »
    siavash has betrayed marcus, when you know your friend is crazy over someone its a unspoken rule that you just do not go there

When has Marcus told anyone that he was crazy about Noirin?
  • kirstylouise666kirstylouise666 Posts: 6,959
    Forum Member
    Irl if I had a crush on someone and my friend knew about it but still got off with them, I would feel pretty betrayed