Previous Prize Money Splits

sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
Forum Member
✭✭✭
My memory is not at all great on these and would be grateful for a bit of a jig.:)
I remember:
Nadia not getting the full amt but no idea why?
The clock ticking as the prize went down.was that when the pretendy anarchist got the boot?
The split thing with Lisa and Sarah,were they voted/chosen?
I remember Eugene in the DR with the box,did he leave then and did it come off Anthonys prize?
The numpty thing where Carole and some other/s gave Liam a load of dosh right at the start,Forget the details.Did Belo "lose" that cash?
I got all outraged last night but then got to thinking about other occasions.:)

Comments

• sunstonesunstone Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shameless bump.
    Whistling for a BB buff to remind me,:)
  • Neros_mumNeros_mum Posts: 2,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't remember them all, but this isn't a new thing for BB to do, they have split the prize fund before and didn't they do it last year (don't know didn't watch the series)?

I know Liam was awarded £50k by the other housemates and I remember Eugene getting some too. The Nadia reduction was due to Kitten not leaving the house when she was evicted. I don't remember any others....
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BB5 had the weekly prize fund tasks. They were a brilliant addition in my opinion.

Eugene was called to the diary room to be told he could take 50k, what he didn't know and what the remaining finalists were told was that if he refused to take it the Winner's prize would be doubled.

There was an extra 100k floating about in BB8 that the housemates decided to give to Liam in a really pointless twist.

Lisa and Sara had the chance to steal or share 50k as they were nominated that week but it had nothing to do with the prize fund as far as I remember.

Some of the prize fund was split last year too between the final five. They were supposed to discuss it but ended up just drawing straws.
    Alex got £30,000, Jay got £15,000, Louise got £4,000, Aaron £990 got and Tom got £10.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wikipedia has a chart of the prize fund progress throughout the ten weeks of BB5.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:BB5UKPrizeFund.png
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In BB10 the prize money was reduced to zero when Siavash kept refusing to nominate. They could earn bits of it back, but no one seemed to care much. I think it eventually did crawl back up to around £70,000.

Last year's uneven split looked as if it showed human nature in a good light as they all cheerfully agreed to redivide the money afterwards. I swore repeatedly, against all the forum cynics, that everyone would be honest. Shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks Neros mum and Dorkas'
    Ah Kitten ,I forgot her name. I have a vague memory of everyone saying "go on be a rebel" and quickly changing to " get the nick out" when the money was involved.:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sunstone wrote: »
    thanks Neros mum and Dorkas'
    Ah Kitten ,I forgot her name. I have a vague memory of everyone saying "go on be a rebel" and quickly changing to " get the nick out" when the money was involved.:D

Shell is my favourite housemate of all time, but I distinctly remember her telling Kitten about her student loans as she helped push her out the door. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In BB10 the prize money was reduced to zero when Siavash kept refusing to nominate. They could earn bits of it back, but no one seemed to care much. I think it eventually did crawl back up to around £70,000.

Last year's uneven split looked as if it showed human nature in a good light as they all cheerfully agreed to redivide the money afterwards. I swore repeatedly, against all the forum cynics, that everyone would be honest. Shame.
    Last year annoyed me when people renaged on the agreement.
    I remember thinking Siavash was a twonk.perhaps this is part of it.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    Shell is my favourite housemate of all time, but I distinctly remember her telling Kitten about her student loans as she helped push her out the door. :D
    Ha Ha that is funny,I don't remember that! :D
    Was she naked and pushing a lawnmower? (joke)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for the reply too:)
  • RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Liam BB8 got all 100k and for ages HM's thought the prize money was gone.

Brian still got 100k though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liam BB8 got all 100k and for ages HM's thought the prize money was gone.

Brian still got 100k though.
    Thanks
    Total memory loss but Carole believed there was no prize?
    Oh I guess it was the modelling career that got it ( and omg I DO remember those!)