10 Banned Childrens Books!!!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PPhilster wrote: »
    No? Then that makes your comment illogical and irrelevant. And unless you are a robot I am sure "drama" can be drawn from you through the appropriate inappropriate remarks.

It also has nothing to do with drama. Referring to a country by a mocking name is not only immature but it is disrespectful. There's nothing dramatic about stating that fact.

Saying that not everything can be brushed off as a joke doesn't mean somethings shouldn't be brushed off as a joke.

You fail pretty badly at logic, but I'm sure you've realised that after a thousand posts of preening gibberish.
  • PPhilsterPPhilster Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flower 2 wrote: »
    I am sorry, but what was the name given to the United States of America that caused offence?

Go back and read it for yourself.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Surely if it means that much, you could quote it word for word, without me having to plough through our gibberish.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saying that not everything can be brushed off as a joke doesn't mean somethings shouldn't be brushed off as a joke.

I didn't say that.
    You fail pretty badly at logic,

Since everything can not be laughed off as a joke making a statement that says or suggests just that is illogical.
    but I'm sure you've realised that after a thousand posts of preening gibberish.

Are you being logical now?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely if it means that much, you could quote it word for word, without me having to plough through our gibberish.

So you would rather form opinions and make comments about things that you haven't even read?
  • PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why don't you just quote it, if it exists.
  • flower 2flower 2 Posts: 13,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So you would rather form opinions and make comments about things that you haven't even read?

I formed my opinions on what I did read, (Thankfully it was not banned) but I have missed what you found offensive.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since everything can not be laughed off as a joke making a statement that says or suggests just that is illogical.

But no one made that statement.
    Are you being logical now?

Yes I am, your posts are try hard and beyond their attempts to look intelligent they are entirely vacuous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But no one made that statement.

The post is there for anyone to read.
    Yes I am, your posts are try hard and beyond their attempts to look intelligent they are entirely vacuous.

No, that comment had nothing to do with logic.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I formed my opinions on what I did read, (Thankfully it was not banned) but I have missed what you found offensive.

You are forming your "opinions" on obviously incomplete information. In the time it has taken you to make your last few posts you could have gone back and read everything I wrote.
  • Jane Doh!Jane Doh! Posts: 43,307
    Forum Member
    Of course he did. He was mocking America with his remark, something he has done before, and encouraging similar behavior.

Has a post been deleted? I saw nothing that could be described as insulting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he did. He was mocking America with his remark, something he has done before, and encouraging similar behavior.

I see no problem with mocking america, :confused:
  • DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

wtf! they banned kinder eggs?!:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    wtf! they banned kinder eggs?!:eek:

Yeah, they're dangerous because children might choke on the toy inside whilst firing their m16.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, they're dangerous because children might choke on the toy inside whilst firing their m16.

lol you have to laugh, it's just so ridiculous!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    lol you have to laugh, it's just so ridiculous!

I know but they need the 1st amendment because america is the only first world country who would elect a muslim terrorist as president... and he's black :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know but they need the 1st amendment because america is the only first world country who would elect a muslim terrorist as president... and he's black :eek:

Seeing that Americans elected a "black" president not just once, but twice, your "he's black :eek:" remark makes no sense.
    Forum Member

There are a lot of good things about America.

That isn't one of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    There are a lot of good things about America.

That isn't one of them.

Interesting. That person you responded to said "Murrica" but you responded by saying America. :)
    Forum Member
    Interesting. That person you responded to said "Murrica" but you responded by saying America. :)

You find that interesting? Wow.
  • yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane Doh! wrote: »
    You find that interesting? Wow.

Well it's early in the day things may look up for him:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seeing that Americans elected a "black" president not just once, but twice, your "he's black :eek:" remark makes no sense.

strictly speaking, since he's only half "black", electing him twice = 1 "black" president
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They elected him twice? :eek:

it wont be long before america is an islamic caliphate. I guess its a good job you have the first ammendment so you can march on washington and take control before you're all forced to wear burkhas and pray five times a day.

In Britain we have this thing called piss taking, perhaps when i stop drinking tea and fix my teeth i will travel over to america and we can figure out how to get that stick out of your ass :p
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

WTF! That's insane :eek: