That British rockstar?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe I'm being stupid but how come his name was released but not his one night stand ( or did I miss something?)

The NYPost released his name, and God knows why, I don't think he's a big star across the pond.

But it's supposed to be an anonymous case, so they have broken the law. According to their own article http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/rocker_in_love_child_suit_6ATv0MZmc6b0L77FLDNrHO both sides wanted to stay anonymous.

If they didn't release her name it may be because there are no juicy facebook photos to accompany it, which makes her uninteresting to the world's media;) But the article says she specializes in interviewing celebrities.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    Yes, that's fair enough. I can't imagine getting within smelling distance of Doherty without wanting to hose him down with bleach, and his teeth look like rotting gravestones. But each to their own :D

(And apparently Liam is super hairy. Victoria Beckham passed on the gossip that the hair on his arsecheeks is actually plaitable...)

But I think Nicole will hang in there. There have always been rumours about his extra-marital lovelife. When her baby was a newborn and needed a small operation she left him with her parents to join Liam on tour. By now she's probably given up keeping him on a short leash and is just turning a blind eye.

Oh, thanks for that, I've just eaten! :D
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member

(And apparently Liam is super hairy. Victoria Beckham passed on the gossip that the hair on his arsecheeks is actually plaitable...)

How does she know? :eek:

I guessed it was Liam when I heard about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol I read it in a magazine interview of hers years ago. I think it may be the only thing she ever said that I actually remembered!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    If proven to be true, that'll be another 4x4 then. Well done.

That doesn't seem to matter with men. Hardly anyone seems to criticise Rod Stewart for having eight children with five different women!
  • gladiator18gladiator18 Posts: 3,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol people thought it was chris martin, as if he would do something like this, the guy is a nice guy. I remember once when he turned up at a childrens hospital to greet a girl who was a coldplay fan and he came with lots of presents, ever since then ive been a big fan.

This had liam gallagher written all over it. Ive read about his childhood because im a fan of noels and it wasnt a good one with his father but he needs to grow up.

Hes only famous cause he has a talented brother, his voice ruins most of the songs written by his bro.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Er, how? He's now apparently cheated on two wives to have two babies he's then abandoned.

Granted, she shouldn't have slept with a married man but she is nowhere near as bad as him, he said the vows.

Having two kids by two different men does not make you a 'skanky mare' either.

The silly mare certainly is. She should have made sure he did what Jeremy Kyle is always bleating on about or taken care of herself. She is just an idiot with zero self respect
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But I think Nicole will hang in there. There have always been rumours about his extra-marital lovelife. When her baby was a newborn and needed a small operation she left him with her parents to join Liam on tour. By now she's probably given up keeping him on a short leash and is just turning a blind eye.

Like Mrs John Terry, Mrs Wayne Rooney et al ............ Nicole is a success in her own right not a silly WAG and I would hope she won't behave like one (for that read doormat)
  • delazarousdelazarous Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mvloca wrote: »
    Err she was a single woman when she slept with them I don't see why you are lumbering blame on her - he's got 4 children by 4 mothers! Hardly innocent!

At least Pete has a relationship with his son, Liam doesn't see his daughter, they're in the same city. He's disgusting. Great band but disgusting man

Same old misogynist double standards. A woman is terrible if she has children by different men - despite her nonetheless raising them single-handed. A man can have numerous children with different women - and refuse to have any contact, or take financially responsibility, but that is apparently fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Yes, Liam is skanky for that. However, I think the poster referred to Lisa as 'skanky' not because of how many blokes she's done it with, but who. I mean, just the thought of even the slightest intimacy with either Pete Doherty or Liam Gallagher makes me nauseous. They're both repellent.

My thoughts exactly.
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Like Mrs John Terry, Mrs Wayne Rooney et al ............ Nicole is a success in her own right not a silly WAG and I would hope she won't behave like one (for that read doormat)

She hasn't had any success for a long time and most if what she did have can be attributed to Shaznay Lewis :cool:
  • maidinscotlandmaidinscotland Posts: 5,648
    Forum Member
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    That doesn't seem to matter with men. Hardly anyone seems to criticise Rod Stewart for having eight children with five different women!

Rod was in a relationship with his baby mothers and didn't cheat though, and he supports his kids and is an active father (even reunited with his eldest who got adopted). Plus he supports Celtic so he can't do wrong ;):D
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ............ Nicole is a success in her own right not a silly WAG and I would hope she won't behave like one (for that read doormat)
    No, she isn't. Without Liam, she'd be a single mum living off benefits. She knows which side her bread is buttered, so yeah of course she'll turn a blind eye...
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    Oh, thanks for that, I've just eaten! :D

Hope it wasn't the hair on his arsecheeks :eek:

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM article today http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2367776/Liza-Ghorbani-The-blonde-New-York-Times-journalist-suing-Liam-Gallagher-3m.html suggests the woman was living in an appartment Liam bought, that they had an affair since 2010, and that they only split up when she asked for child support for the three month old.
    No, she isn't. Without Liam, she'd be a single mum living off benefits. She knows which side her bread is buttered, so yeah of course she'll turn a blind eye...

What?! She was in a pretty decent girlband. He didn't pick her up from a council estate.

And if she divorces him she'll do very well out of it financially, if she stays with him it's not for financial reasons. I think she'll stay because she loves him, bizarrely:p:D

But if I were her I'd be very pissed off that he's been running round having unprotected sex. I'd also wonder how many mothers he has persuaded to keep quiet?
  • katmobilekatmobile Posts: 10,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Thanks for reply.

I think he's a horrible bloke. He cant sing, is as ugly as ugly can be and not a nice person into the bargain. What do these women see in him ? ££££

He's apparently nice to his fans - most of the mentions of him on the nasty and nice celebs forums tick the nice box that said that's all I can find to say in his favour. I've never liked him since he was horrid about Kurt Cobain after him died - I've never seen the appeal of him as a sex symbol or of his nasally singing voice either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    delazarous wrote: »
    Same old misogynist double standards. A woman is terrible if she has children by different men - despite her nonetheless raising them single-handed. A man can have numerous children with different women - and refuse to have any contact, or take financially responsibility, but that is apparently fine.

I couldn't agree with you more. The sexism on this board sometimes is shocking.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What happened to the money she made in All Saints or Appleton then? One would have thought she would have invested wisely :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its 2013 there really should be no excuse for men and women to not use condoms. There are many cheap ways to go get contraception i just shake my head at the "I dunno why i didn't use any" excuse you see them trot out on Jeremy Kyle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, it seems to be virulent and sadly, quite often, from women.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

As a woman who has 2 kids by 2 dads I can tell you that it's not just on this board, it's in RL too.

The same "friends" (I use the term loosely) who judge me for my circumstances never have the same level of contempt for my kids' dads; both of whom I was in relationships with when my kids were conceived and who both cheated, had kids with other women behind my back & refuse to see the kids we have.

Regarding the story, I'm sure condoms are cheaper than child support so why doesn't he protect himself... Or better yet just be faithful to his wife!
  • doom&gloomdoom&gloom Posts: 9,051
    Forum Member

Quick, someone call Harriet Harman.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM has backtracked on the $3 million figure. They're now saying that the woman, Liza, is only seeking child support, no amount agreed on yet. I suppose her lawyers got in touch! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2369655/Dont-come-home-Furious-Nicole-Appleton-kicks-Liam-Gallagher-home-claims-fathered-love-child-New-York-Times-journalist.html?offset=0&max=100#comments
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM has backtracked on the $3 million figure. They're now saying that the woman, Liza, is only seeking child support, no amount agreed on yet. I suppose her lawyers got in touch! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2369655/Dont-come-home-Furious-Nicole-Appleton-kicks-Liam-Gallagher-home-claims-fathered-love-child-New-York-Times-journalist.html?offset=0&max=100#comments

I see that story has been updated this morning to say that Nicole has kicked him out
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    doom&gloom wrote: »
    Quick, someone call Harriet Harman.

Would you be as facetious in the case of racism?