Question Time, BBC1&HD 10.35pm, Thu 26 Apr

Comments

• StykerStyker Posts: 49,544
    Forum Member
    No, tell them to control themselves, its what I did! Loads of times over too! :D
  • deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BomoLad wrote: »
    But who has accused them of doing so?

It's an absurd constant swipe against the left. It's meaningless and weak.

Maybe you have to be poor, to truly understand the poor.
  • Apple_CrumbleApple_Crumble Posts: 21,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ask the lads to pull out quicker.
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BRG wrote: »
    Dear Mr Milliband. Chris Grayling lined up for QT. Please provide a Labour equivalent.

:D

It's like they played the opposite version of Top Trumps!
    Forum Member
    footygirl wrote: »
    Diana Abbott was spot on with what she has said - she has come over very well tonight

A Men!
  • BRGBRG Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Diana Abbott was spot on with what she has said - she has come over very well tonight

Are you watching QT on BBC1?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will somebody think of the children?

:D:D:D:D
  • footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,170
    Forum Member
    Dear Mr Milliband. Chris Grayling lined up for QT. Please provide a Labour equivalent.

Harriet is busy - she is already leading the lynching of Hunt - so she would be unfair competition to Grayline as she would rip him him apart.
    Really I must make this appear to be a fair fight - ah you can have Diana(grins to himself- she'll be even harder to crack)
  • AdsAds Posts: 37,037
    Forum Member

I am amazed she has managed to go a whole hour without making a racist comment
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    No, tell them to control themselves, its what I did! Loads of times over too! :D

I had to share a bedroom until I was 16. I couldn't have had a girl around at 13 if I'd wanted to (though I'm not sure that I knew what girls were for at 13...)
  • CapablancaCapablanca Posts: 5,130
    Forum Member
    Lee Cool wrote: »
    interesting about housing in London, its vertually impossible to get a decent 1 bed flat in zone 1 or 2 for less than £300k.

£300K wouldn't cover it. You'd need in the region of £500K.
    Forum Member
    Ads wrote: »
    I am amazed she has managed to go a whole hour without making a racist comment

Its nice to feel amazed isn't it? Especially by Diane!
    Forum Member

I am - and she has come over well- Ed will be pleased with his choice of Labour spokesperson to make the Tories squirm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grayling is not a good debator - Will someone get Simon Hughes a pulpit that he can preach from

To be honest he's quite calm and just makes his explanation, if you don't like it, what can he do type attitude.
  • bad-beatbad-beat Posts: 1,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "what football team do you support, Chris grayling? "

"well, I've been checked with the relevant departments and they tell me that Manchester United are doing very well this year. "
  • 2+2=52+2=5 Posts: 24,264
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Capablanca wrote: »
    £300K wouldn't cover it. You'd need in the region of £500K.

Aye but some boroughs are doing schemes such where they enter into a partnership with the buyer resulting in 500k apartment becoming around 300k. Pros and cons of course. The prices are still ludicrous. Absolutely ludicrous.
    Forum Member
    LostFool wrote: »
    I had to share a bedroom until I was 16. I couldn't have had a girl around at 13 if I'd wanted to (though I'm not sure that I knew what girls were for at 13...)

Where you at a boys school then?

Generally people over exagerate kids and their hormones at that age. Kids are curious and will think about such things but they sure can control themselves. Just having a good snog was more than enough back then! No way do they have to go all the way and be unable to control themselves. They should throw a bucket of water over them instead of giving them the pill I say! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bad-beat wrote: »
    "what football team do you support, Chris grayling? "

"well, I've been checked with the relevant departments and they tell me that Manchester United are doing very well this year. "

...........:D:D
    Forum Member
    To be honest he's quite calm and just makes his explanation, if you don't like it, what can he do type attitude.

Except he does sweet FA

Ooooh Harriet v IDS next week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We still don't know why they scrapped the London mayoral candidates special.
  • BRGBRG Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am - and she has come over well- Ed will be pleased with his choice of Labour spokesperson to make the Tories squirm

Oh. I'm watching a different version then where she appears ineffectual and is floundering around for cheap shots and limp applause :)
  • Barney06Barney06 Posts: 123,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    "Dear Mr Cameron, I plan to be ill next thursday."

"Dear Mr Cameron, the dog ate my Oyster card/Butler/BMW keys"

etc!

Plus , I heard Ms Warsi is available at short notice
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meilie wrote: »
    It's virtually impossible to got a one bed flat in the centre of most world cities for less than £300k.

882 pages on Zoopla for flats in London up to £300,000 so plenty of choice.....a total of 17,623 properties

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/flats/london/?price_max=300000&results_sort=lowest_price&property_type=flats&q=London&include_sold=true&pn=882
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    Where you at a boys school then

No, at a mixed comp but at 13 I was more interested in football and computer games. I was a late developer when it came to discovering girls.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2+2=5 wrote: »
    Farage getting told.

Big. Time.

EDIT: But he'll ignore a professional working in the housing sector and continue to believe it happens every where and all the time. And so will his supporters.

I have QT on pause, so I look forward to that bit. I bet the so called professional you mention is a right leftie anyway.