Options

James Jordan 'banned' from Strictly Come Dancing

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
Forum Member
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/strictly-come-dancing-bosses-james-4257544

Seems he's that hideous that the BBC not welcoming him back:o;-);-)

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't really see how they could tell Ola who could or couldn't use her ticket (it says they all are given two tickets to the show - presumably for friends/family). It's surely her choice who she then gives that to. They can't vet every member of the audience and choose who can or can't watch lol

It sounds like the bloody mafia :D
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I don't really see how they could tell Ola who could or couldn't use her ticket (it says they all are given two tickets to the show - presumably for friends/family). It's surely her choice who she then gives that to. They can't vet every member of the audience and choose who can or can't watch lol

Of course they can.,
    He's not allowed in, it's their show,their premises everyone is their guest

She can give him the ticket but they will just refuse him entry.

End of.
    And nobody should blame them
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps, James and Ola have devised a plan to get her out of her contract early so don't be surprised if she "sensationally" walks crying she was bullied.
  • Options
    HBBHBB Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Perhaps, James and Ola have devised a plan to get her out of her contract early so don't be surprised if she "sensationally" walks crying she was bullied.

I like the bit where he says he's been loyal to the BBC
    Why who else was banging on his (back?) door.

A cruise ship maybe or perhaps Blackpool.

He's a tosspot
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't blame them really, not after him dissing all the other male dancers on the program (except Anton), I doubt they want the show ruined by fisticuffs behind the scenes.
  • Options
    Crawley CutieCrawley Cutie Posts: 10,948
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who knows if it is true ;-)

It says in the article that he was evicted from CBB, a week before the Final !!....... Obviously, got their facts wrong, there :p
  • Options
    AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It cannot be true because they offered him a lesser dancing job and, if he had accepted it, he would be there every week.

And it also cannot be true because it would be discrimination against Ola.
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Annsyre wrote: »
    It cannot be true because they offered him a lesser dancing job and, if he had accepted it, he would be there every week.

i heard he was offered the lesser role too, but that was before CBB. It is entirely possible they might have decided he's not worth the hassle.
    he's like a tiresome child.
  • Options
    Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They think he's a stirrer, so they got that bit right. :D
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »

Any minor job they offered him was removed from the table when he started slagging the show off.....and then going into the house and called the dancers BEIGE .....he also criticized them for sacking Arleen and replacing her with Aleisha Dixon.....the guy is an idiot......you don't bit the hand that feeds you;-)
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt the BBC would act that way.

The Mirror would certainly make stuff up though.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    I can't blame them really, not after him dissing all the other male dancers on the program (except Anton), I doubt they want the show ruined by fisticuffs behind the scenes.

Handbags.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    i heard he was offered the lesser role too, but that was before CBB. It is entirely possible they might have decided he's not worth the hassle.
    he's like a tiresome child.

That's my thought too. They've witnessed his behaviour concerning SCD and now in the BB house. I think James has put his signature to the "no chance" paper and he's only himself to blame.
  • Options
    ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's the last strictly Others have been left out for one season then returned the nest It just so happens the BBC have said there will be no more having said that it could just be to get bigger viewing figures I no people n here love the face he might have been ds grassed but alas it's a lot smipler than that probably nternal politics
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He can watch it at home like everyone else although he's already told the media he will be watching the X Factor. Not only to the BBC not want him on the premises stirring the pot, I don't imagine he's too welcome with the other pro's if Ian Waite's Tweet is anything to go by and I notice he was stirring it between Robbie Savage and Audley On Twitter the other night, telling RS that Audley had been slagging him off during CBB 'but not to worry as James had his back'. Can't imagine why he would want to see it anyway as he's belittles it at every turn as being another form of Burn The Floor and he can't say it's out of loyalty to Ola as he's already said he will be watching the X factor.

Honestly he needs to grow up more than anything. I don't know about people 'not getting' his humour. He just seems incredibly infantile for a man in his mid 30's. A total tool IMO.
  • Options
    Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HBB wrote: »

He's a tosspot

I think Craig Revel Horwood has the P & O and Cunard contracts and mainly has Ian, Natalie, Kristina etc covering those so it's looking like a tugboat in the Irish Sea for James & Ola.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cherry pip wrote: »
    That's my thought too. They've witnessed his behaviour concerning SCD and now in the BB house. I think James has put his signature to the "no chance" paper and he's only himself to blame.

This.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe all the 'beige' dancers on SCD don't want him there lol.

Comes to something though when your own wife tells you you've been a bully. Given she knows James' sense of humour she surely could have sussed out whether he was joking or not.

If she didn't see James as joking and thought it was bullying of some sort, speaks volumes to me.

Otherwise she'd most likely have said to James, that wasn't bullying, it was just your sense of humour which they didn't get.

:)
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That matters a jot... if your names not down you're not coming in.. :D
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    Maybe all the 'beige' dancers on SCD don't want him there lol.

Comes to something though when your own wife tells you you've been a bully. Given she knows James' sense of humour she surely could have sussed out whether he was joking or not.

If she didn't see James as joking and thought it was bullying of some sort, speaks volumes to me.

Otherwise she'd most likely have said to James, that wasn't bullying, it was just your sense of humour which they didn't get.
    Very true I actually think shes really pissed off with his display in the house. I suspect he'll need to earn many brownie points before he makes it up lol :D
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    It's the last strictly Others have been left out for one season then returned the nest It just so happens the BBC have said there will be no more having said that it could just be to get bigger viewing figures I no people n here love the face he might have been ds grassed but alas it's a lot smipler than that probably nternal politics

Did you read the article?

• Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HBB wrote: »

He's a tosspot
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    I think Craig Revel Horwood has the P & O and Cunard contracts and mainly has Ian, Natalie, Kristina etc covering those so it's looking like a tugboat in the Irish Sea for James & Ola.

Several of the SCD pros have had their own tours over the years: Flavia and Vincent, Anton and Erin, Pasha and Katya, Brendan. I don't think Ola and James have ever had their own tour so it doesn't look as though they were very marketable even when James was part of SCD.
  • Options
    firefly_irlfirefly_irl Posts: 4,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did Ian Waite tweet? I missed that story.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Apologies if I'm wrong here but I'm sure it was Iain who asked Gary to sign his Buddy Holly DVD and he refused and he got upset about it. Apparently many celebs don't do this to stop others selling them for profit or they charge you for the autograph :)
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Apologies if I'm wrong here but I'm sure it was Iain who asked Gary to sign his Buddy Holly DVD and he refused and he got upset about it. Apparently many celebs don't do this to stop others selling them for profit or they charge you for the autograph :)

that was Iain Lee....
    Ian Waite is on strictly his tweet is here