Options

Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    It would be wise for
    GromKath Kathleen Langley to remember that the #DesperateSaddos she refers to are the same people who put Josie where she is today ,bought her perfume ,spammed shows to have her appear ,turned up for and even organised pa's.

I know not all were on DS but a large number were ,and refused to accept they were anything other than a fairy story romance ,both Josie and John supporters alike so if Johns fans are #DesperateSaddos so are Josie fans.
  • Options
    Julian-FreakJulian-Freak Posts: 2,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    Have I understood this correctly, Grim Kath is apparently spending quite a bit of time trawling the threads of DS in order to cross reference them with various twitter accounts to 'unmask' individual posters, and is then calling them 'desperate saddos' :eek:

Just to save time, my twitter name is the highly original cobisBB, feel free to follow but be prepared to be bored because I have yet to tweet :D

My user name on twitter is the same as Here on DS.
    Be warned I am a Dr Who fanatic and when I tweet , I tweet The Moff!!!!

;0)

ETA. Looking at the latest pics of Josie. She is pretty/attractive but her inner personality is so abhorent.

IMHO she could be so much better, but she chooses to lower herself. As does John James to a lesser extent. or higher. who knows???

Zeeeelebrity makes monsters or idiots or vunerables of us all.

You decide.
  • Options
    Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsParfum wrote: »
    I'd like to see it! :p
    I'll send you a pic of it. :D
    Tee hee. Now. What one is this? Josie's Ranty Kaff? Real one or the friend of family 'aunty'? Or some other insane Bristolian? Name familiar but rather hard to keep up with all the Dens, Grims and Aunts when you are not on Twitter.

BIB Oh you've disproved my theory then. I came over all Miss Marple when I saw A Pippen tended towards 'to' as opposed to 'too' as I recalled an uber John fan always used 'to' when they meant 'too'. All I had to do was find evidence of her using 'prooves' and I'd have this one wrapped up :cool:. Oh! What fun! I armed self with lashings of ginger beer and set about solving the mystery - hurrah!! But.....

Turns out there are many, *sighs* MANY JJJers who have difficulty with that word. Needle in a flimin' haystack.

WHAT!? :eek: I was TWITted because she thinks I appreciate Crabby?? *retches*

I'm appalled. It appears my post has been misunderstood. She thinks I was defending John James "c'mon kids, GoryFest is grrreat idea!!" Parton?! And here was me thinking it was the beanbag in a bikini comment. Heh. :rolleyes:

Lolz at these ^^^^

I could set up a twitter account and tweet you abuse if it would make you feel better. Hate to see folk blue. And as I'm a (former) member of defence we could treat it as a nod to the early days of the court, 'The War Years'. A sort of nostalgic celebration
    . :D
    *tuts* it's not quite the same is it? :p
    herejohno wrote: »
    As I told a few posters that I have be inspired by Jose tom loose weight because I got stuck in rut but now I can walk 10 miles in a few old speed but tinks and tinks I take my hat off with the running, my next thing is now how to ride a push bike, I never rode one as I was only girl out of 4 kids.

On topic Joses @rse looks like a bag of marbles the last time I saw an @rse like that it had saddle on:D
    Hahahahaha........you have such a way with words Johno. :D:D
  • Options
    occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Suzi-Q wrote: »
    I don't post here much, mostly due to the fact that even though I usually read all the posts, most of it goes over my head.

I don't use Twitter and the only tweets I have ever read are the links from this thread. I don't read the tabloids or OK! or Heat or any of the other "celebrity mags". I didn't watch TSAJ.

I really have no interest in BB contestants, usually, after they leave the house UNLESS they have some talent or something - like Craig Phillips and his DIY skills.

I am dismayed to find that Josie (and by extension, John James) still have some kind of presence in the world of zeleb dom. Neither have any discernible talent, neither are vaguely interesting, attractive or personable. I find Josie, especially to be rude, crude, vulgar and violent and would cross the road if she were coming towards me.

I know the court thread was originally started by a JJJ uber fan to discern whether or not the relationship was fake. It seems to me that the prosecution has proven this, especially as Josie and John James had seperate bedrooms.

It just amazes me that there are still people who cannot see the forest through the trees.

Some very good points are made here with which I totally
    agree and I decided if josie is anywhere near the new bb I'll be giving it a miss desmond paid a lot of money to get bb
    on c5 but he seems hell bent on ruining the show and aiming for very low ratings as josie's shite of a show flopped
    out of all existence ; when he spends this this kind of money
    the bb legacy has to be kept alive as josie was last year's winner her presence is bound to pop up here and there
    If you ask me there is just no way its going to make a profit
    on chanel 5 as it will be competing with more popular shows
    in the autumn it would have been better to stay off the screen for at least a few years then stage a major comeback the days of money spinning bb are well and truly over. as well as the staged fake romances which so often
    happen after the series ends.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a law for Josie never to pose for such overweight pics. good lord her body must be a turn off . it is awful, to get to the honey spot one got to snowboard freestyle over all those humps of mountins and valley low land to get to it eeek omg, eek I can't believe John James touch that. seen 60 year olds with a better body
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karenknowsbest got a very dark pic that only shows teeth, like a horror movie so unless she fix her pic, it will look like a klingon pic to me with no substance of importance
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote: »
    It does look like a very Happy Tree :)

Josie has lost weight again...

http://yfrog.com/gy8ewlej
    http://yfrog.com/khbwlhj
    http://yfrog.com/kksd2qj

Amazing.

Im sorry but how do you go from those pictures which are less than a 2 weeks old to this http://yfrog.com/gy8ewlej :confused::confused:
  • Options
    FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Morning Courtroom

I see Grotbags Karenknowsfookall, the wrinkled nut thing and some of the other motheaten flying monkeys have given us a heads up on Twatter.

I always picture them like Dawn of the dead - scratching at the Court Windows, sort of slack-jawed, pasty grey skinned and deadeyed, **** hanging out of their mouths....... tattoos of their kids on their necks and enough cellulite on them to make Josie look like Vicky Beckham in comparison.

Whose big effort at quick wit and repartee is to say that they "cant tell the difference between Efty's arse and a space hopper"

Wow - verbally sparring with the likes of that brand of Jeremy Kyle fodder is no challenge at all.

Couldnt they up their game a tad - y'know just to give us all a bit of a challenge - by the way I am mortally insulted that you all got mentioned and they left me out with their razor sharp witticisms .

Good luck to them trying to find me on Twatter :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Morning Courtroom

I see Grotbags Karenknowsfookall, the wrinkled nut thing and some of the other motheaten flying monkeys have given us a heads up on Twatter.

I always picture them like Dawn of the dead - scratching at the Court Windows, sort of slack-jawed, pasty grey skinned and deadeyed, **** hanging out of their mouths....... tattoos of their kids on their necks and enough cellulite on them to make Josie look like Vicky Beckham in comparison.

Whose big effort at quick wit and repartee is to say that they "cant tell the difference between Efty's arse and a space hopper"

Wow - verbally sparring with the likes of that brand of Jeremy Kyle fodder is no challenge at all.

Couldnt they up their game a tad - y'know just to give us all a bit of a challenge - by the way I am mortally insulted that you all got mentioned and they left me out with their razor sharp witticisms .

Good luck to them trying to find me on Twatter :D

I got left out also :cry: had to switch off last night because i was so insulted at not being insulted pffftttt seems we might have to up our game Nix :D
  • Options
    occulta7occulta7 Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HappyTree wrote: »
    It's hard not to think you know it all when every single one of your predictions since the beginning has proved to be correct. So yes, I do know it all, thanks :D

Grosie and crabby were so predictable that it looked like the courtroom was employed to write the downfall and the
    awful scripts in OK mag because much of what happened
    the court was singing 'We told yer so months before it all
    collapsed so if the braindead obessives bubble has been
    burst time to smell the coffee not everyone is not so easily fooled or gullible many of us have been bb fans but saw how the pair of charlatans branded jjj ruined what was thought to be the last ever bb its a case of why throw good money after bad rubbish even skippy could'nt take the heat
    anymore and scarpered off to oz quicker than josie's impressions in the daily mail of the michelin man's physique
    in all its lumpy glory so no thanks its so nice to have a
    forum where free speech is respected!!!
  • Options
    scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    Shamelessly stolen from ^^^^^

PaparazziPeople Paparazzi People ©
    by Dannie_1991
    @MrPeterAndre & Emma Willis to present @BigBchannel5 as they are both spotted coming out of Elstree Studios where BB is based
    24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    Im sorry but how do you go from those pictures which are less than a 2 weeks old to this http://yfrog.com/gy8ewlej :confused::confused:

Really supportive under garments :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Really supportive under garments :o

Must be industrial strength supports :eek::D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    scout2006 wrote: »
    Shamelessly stolen from ^^^^^

PaparazziPeople Paparazzi People ©
    by Dannie_1991
    @MrPeterAndre & Emma Willis to present @BigBchannel5 as they are both spotted coming out of Elstree Studios where BB is based
    24 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I will be happy with those 2, only because anything is better than Josie Gibson ! But can see Dessy boy utilising his investment money by having Josie on BBLB or some other spin off :mad:
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be happy with those 2, only because anything is better than Josie Gibson ! But can see Dessy boy utilising his investment money by having Josie on BBLB or some other spin off :mad:

Oh God I really, really, hope not!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jeanoj wrote: »
    Oh God I really, really, hope not!!!

I can put up with her on that bit of BB, rarely watched it during previous BB's. But if her face manages to get anywhere near the real show, i will switch off :mad:
  • Options
    jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can put up with her on that bit of BB, rarely watched it during previous BB's. But if her face manages to get anywhere near the real show, i will switch off :mad:

Me too! I don't understand why she is being thrust down our throats all the time - she has no talent, has an awful personality and her shape leaves a lot to be desired.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My user name on twitter is the same as Here on DS.
    Be warned I am a Dr Who fanatic and when I tweet , I tweet The Moff!!!!

;0)

Thank you for agreeing to 'take one for the team' on Twatter. It's these sort of gestures that make the court such a pleasant place to be. Perhaps you can also flood timelines with discussion of Dr Who episodes such as Tooth and Claw (Series 2) or Partners in Crime (Series 4).
    Scots rool wrote: »
    :eek::mad::eek:
    How very dare she suggest such a thing! I have never ever ever ever, supported either Romeo & Chaviet!
    I am mortally offended. :eek::D
    It's hard not to think you know it all when every single one of your predictions since the beginning has proved to be correct. So yes, I do know it all, thanks :D

Yes, both of these will do for me. :D
  • Options
    HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though Josie brings in the braindead chav element, I think she is so poor at doing anything resembling having to lead any discussion that she can't handle presenting in any capacity whatsoever.

I have faith that 5, low-rent as it may be, has at least some sense and will not be using her. She may pop up as a garbled opinion on a couple of shows when they need some time filling in with donkey brays and crude comments, but giving her anything to present is a one-way ticket to failure. The only thing she is any good at is being the worst person you could possibly imagine.
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Back from my lovely week away and have just caught up, 31 pages of fun and great postings as usual:D Oops, have we done away with smilies since I have been away:o
    Anyhow, great to be back and catch up with what I have missed.
    I love the Eminem tweet from John Boy, just wish he would get it all offf his chest properly instead of being so damn cryptic.
    Either he has something to say or not, seems like he has lots but cant quite get up the courage to spill, dont know why though, he is quite safe from taser Jo on the other side of the planet, unless of course he is planning to return at some point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Even though Josie brings in the braindead chav element, I think she is so poor at doing anything resembling having to lead any discussion that she can't handle presenting in any capacity whatsoever.

I have faith that 5, low-rent as it may be, has at least some sense and will not be using her. She may pop up as a garbled opinion on a couple of shows when they need some time filling in with donkey brays and crude comments, but giving her anything to present is a one-way ticket to failure. The only thing she is any good at is being the worst person you could possibly imagine.

Josie has changed her twitter bio to.

Josie Gibson
    Jack of all trades apart from home pack furniture. I Love to Love!

absent mindedly missing off the master of none

does this mean she is no longer a presenter ,(though how two or three days training qualifies you as a presenter I don't know).
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello :)
    I see Josie is back with her 'Watchwords'

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a325685/josie-gibson-i-need-to-lose-weight.html

Well, you want to get your money's worth, don't you? I only have to look at a chocolate biscuit and I put on a stone.

"Now I'm going on lots of long walks. I want to cleanse my brain."

maybe Josie would like to take some of the people who speak for her on Twitter on that walk..a little Brain cleansing would do them the world of good Me thinks.

And for the court Record I am NOT a John James Fan either.nice try of them trying to box us up as John james fans...:yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    karenknowsnowt
    The ppl on the DS court thread are nutters and freaks, desperate for a good rogering methinks.

Fair enough, but I want to pick who does my rogering - and it won't be Skippy Steptoe. Puke smiley.

Quite frankly, if I posted on a thread that was full of hate & resentment, like the DS court thread seems to be I'd hang myself. Seriously.

Obviously when you know best the proper place to broadcast hate & resentment is Twitter, where you can inflict it on all and sundry.
    They're one of Mother Nature's sad mistakes unfortunately. Most of them shd have been aborted before birth. Better for the world.

Glad it's just most and not all of us. Someone has to stick around to flog the abortion story to OK.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,277
    Forum Member
    It sounds to me like the home truths that have been told here for some time have gotten under a few of Josie's uber fans' skins! Nothing like making a lot of silly sweeping generalizations that have nothing at all to do with the truth. Hmm, who else do we know that makes a habit of doing that?? ;)

And the most ridiculous thing I've read so far is that we are all accused of being fans of John James, when most of us don't like either of them! (this includes me... my dislike of him is a bit less less than for her, but I dislike them both) And they have the nerve to call us desperate saddos! I'd say "you couldn't make it up" except they just did! ;):D
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Well it shouldn't be long before employers are tracking people on Twitter, just as they have done on Facebook.

I wonder if they consider their 'outbursts' are acceptable in the real world without the cloak of supposed anonymity, would they be happy for them to be known about in their workplace?

As for that GromKath are we seriously meant to believe she's involved with drug/alcohol voluntary work? I cannot imagine her being any help when she has so many personality issues of her own.

ETA: For the record, I am not a fan of either or any of the J's, never have been, never will be.
This discussion has been closed.