6 Month Now TV Entertainment pass with box £19

St@mmieSt@mmie Posts: 814
Forum Member
✭✭
Argos are doing a 2nd gen black Now TV box with 6 months entertainment pass for £19,
just thought some here might like to know as its worth it for the pass alone

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4590602

Comments

• JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    St@mmie wrote: »
    Argos are doing a 2nd gen black Now TV box with 6 months entertainment pass for £19,
    just thought some here might like to know as its worth it for the pass alone

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4590602

Thanks. Well spotted. I was going to buy a three months entertainment pass for £15 but might as well pay £4 more to get six months access.

Also for another £19 can get the box with four month cinema pass.
  • David_Flett1David_Flett1 Posts: 9,309
    Forum Member
    nowtv.com/blackfridaydeals

offers end 6th Dec.

3 months entertainment pass £5

2 months Sky cinema pass £5

1 month Sky Sport £25
  • St@mmieSt@mmie Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nowtv.com/blackfridaydeals

offers end 6th Dec.

3 months entertainment pass £5

2 months Sky cinema pass £5

1 month Sky Sport £25

Those offers are for new customers only
  • St@mmieSt@mmie Posts: 814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JEFF62 wrote: »

Also for another £19 can get the box with four month cinema pass.

Have you got a link for that please?
    Its not showing up for me :(
  • David_Flett1David_Flett1 Posts: 9,309
    Forum Member
    Those offers are for new customers only

There may be new customers reading this thread
  • SkipTracerSkipTracer Posts: 2,959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Argos and Amazon also have the box with a 4 month movie pass for £19 that I was tempted to go for but decided to give it a miss because I don’t think the movies are in HD and the sound is glorious twentieth century stereophonic sound.:D:cry:

My current £19 + box entertainment 6 month pass from Argos runs out in 6 day’s so Amazon are delivering a new one today. Just as well because the passes seem to last longer than the boxes do because my box stopped working last week but at these prices I can’t be assed to even return the box.:)
  • nigelb1972nigelb1972 Posts: 274
    Forum Member
    SkipTracer wrote: »
    Argos and Amazon also have the box with a 4 month movie pass for £19 that I was tempted to go for but decided to give it a miss because I don’t think the movies are in HD and the sound is glorious twentieth century stereophonic sound.:D:cry:

My current £19 + box entertainment 6 month pass from Argos runs out in 6 day’s so Amazon are delivering a new one today. Just as well because the passes seem to last longer than the boxes do because my box stopped working last week but at these prices I can’t be assed to even return the box.:)

The movies are in 720p.. but when watching a film on Nowtv it all looks a bit crappy after watching a film on Amazon, Netflix, BT or any other On Demand movie service... Sky & Nowtv need to up their game..
  • Peachy KeenPeachy Keen Posts: 2,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sainsburys in-store:

NOW TV box with 3 months entertainment pass - £12.50.
  • JEFF62JEFF62 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member
    Have you got a link for that please?
    Its not showing up for me :(

http://www.argos.co.uk/product/4536886

There you go. Still available for £19 with a four month movies pass.

Bought two of these yesterday. One with six months entertainment pass and one with four months movies pass. £38 used to be the price for just one month of a sky subscription. Will now sell the boxes on E Bay. Even the guy in Argos was doing this. And he will get a staff discount. HE said he used to subscribe to Sky but has cancelled and is using Now tv.

Anyway thanks to the OP again for spotting this deal.
  • Gary_CooperGary_Cooper Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Got one of these for £19 on the 30th then noticed it had gone back up to £39.99 on the 1st December but I looked again last night and spotted the were back on offer for £19.99

Bit wierd as you can get a box with two months movie pass for £19.99 and at the same time they are selling a box with four months movie pass for £19.99! go figure :D