Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 11)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,738
Administrator
Rain wrote: »
I also liked Eva - I wish we had more of her - what we got - and like it has been said - her material towards the end was great!
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1609535

Comments

• darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      yeah new thread :D
    • ReoReo Posts: 8,659
      Forum Member
      Just in time for the start of the wedding episode :D
    • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
      Forum Member
      I somehow knew this topic was about to be made. :p

I just missed the start of the E4 episode. So I'll be skipping this thread until the E4+1 episode.
      Forum Member
      Rhys: You have checked that she didn't sleep with your dad?

lol :D
    • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Do we get to see the whole wedding today or do have to wait even more til tomorrow to find out how things work out?

Rhys :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Darren's going to be devasted when he finds out Nancy's legged it :(

Flashbacks of Brendan and Warren bonding over moisturiser and beauty regime with that Darren and Rhys scene :D
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Don't think we will get to see the wedding today:(
    • GilashGilash Posts: 7,137
      Forum Member
      I really liked Sinead when she first came into it, but they seemed to have turned her into a really nasty selfish person.

Stephanie Davis is a good actress and deserves a decent storyline. I wish the scriptwriters would just split Sinead and Bart up.:(

Edit - lol@ the big sign for Sinead. These two do not work together. Half the time it comes across as they cannot stand each other.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Darren :(

emotional from Nancy :( lump in my throat :o
      Forum Member
      Aww bless him. Poor Darren.:cry:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      Nooo Darren :(
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,443
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I thought she'd still be in the graveyard, with it being Becca's death date i said she would have been to the book of remembrance or something similar, instead she was hiding in the shadows.
      Forum Member
      Poor Darren..

I expected a sudden dash to the airport, didn't know Nancy would be there! But she didn't look too happy, even though she must know what is going on now.

The teen stuff was very out of place among the wedding drama and not really needed, but I loved the banner, all for the wrong reasons and it was good to see George and that he hadn't returned back to his former self.
    • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      Reo wrote: »
      Poor Darren..

I expected a sudden dash to the airport, didn't know Nancy would be there! But she didn't look too happy, even though she must know what is going on now.

The teen stuff was very out of place among the wedding drama and not really needed, but I loved the banner, all for the wrong reasons and it was good to see George and that he hadn't returned back to his former self.

I guess a dash to the airport needs a bigger budget. ;)

I am just loving this wedding story, it's funny and heartbreaking, and I love all the characters involved. How fantastic to see Frankie and Jack back in a family story again. :)

No words for how good ATD and Jess Fox are.

I wish it had been the whole episode, but you can't have everything.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      The Ross/Rachel 'Did she get off the plane?" moment there with Nancy coming from behind the doorway :D

That postcredits scene really should've been Darren/Nancy - after Nancy appearing, it had to be them.

That was an emotinoally charged epiode! I really hope it works out, even if nancy wants to postpone the wedding so that she can organise some of it.
      Forum Member
      I am wondering if I missed the after credit scene.. Was it Jono texting Ruby? Like we are meant to feel sorry for him..

I am not looking forward to more Sinead and Bart drama, this is just the start of it, among the Darren/Nancy scenes tomorrow we will have them, plus Ruby and Jono. It would have been good if they had left the teens out of this week, have it mostly focused on Darren and Nancy with some of the adult characters having storylines, it would be a near perfect week for most viewers.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Reo wrote: »
      Poor Darren..

BIB - agreed, not necessary and a waste of time, unless of course it leads to the break up of Sinbart, permanently, then that will be okay ( but doubt that will happen). Unsure whether Nancy will go for it or not (tomorrow will tell us that) but nothing in the spoilers to give us a hint. as ever the wedding SL appears to sink into oblivion and whether they do or not there is no aftermath. Why on earth do HO increasingly just halt a SL when the affect it has on people is possibly the most complulsive viewing. :mad::mad::mad:
    • whoyouarexowhoyouarexo Posts: 6,099
      Forum Member
      I haven't got through the whole episode yet, but I just have to say I love the friendship between Rhys and Darren!

Still hating on Nancys mum bigtime!
      Forum Member
      I'm okay with there not being too many wedding spoilers, although I do read spoilers, I also like a bit of mystery. But Darren and Nancy do seem to vanish from the spoilers after tomorrow, so it seems like another victim of a sudden ending storyline with little to no aftermath.

This shouldn't be the norm with storylines, if it carries on people will soon want to stop investing their time in characters and storylines knowing that they will never see a true ending and that they wont get closure time and time again.

Rhys and Darren are great and like with Darren and Frankie, I can remember when Rhys didn't like Darren. How times have changed.
      Forum Member
      Oh my god could Sinead be anymore annoying?! She had so much potential and shes gone more and more downhill since shes been with Bart!
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
      Forum Member
      I can't wait for tomorrow! I need a new episode NOW!
      Forum Member
      Oh my god could Sinead be anymore annoying?! She had so much potential and shes gone more and more downhill since shes been with Bart!

Yes I totally agree. Its a real shame.:(
      Forum Member
      Gilash wrote: »
      Yes I totally agree. Its a real shame.:(

The thing is, Steph Davis is such a good actress, but they are just giving her character no redeeming features at the moment. Shes just so selfish!
      Forum Member
      The thing is, Steph Davis is such a good actress, but they are just giving her character no redeeming features at the moment. Shes just so selfish!

I know.:( the character was really nice at the beginning.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭✭
      I can't wait for tomorrow! I need a new episode NOW!

How they could leave tat episode like that I don't know!

Annoying as it is, great cliffhanger.
    This discussion has been closed.