Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    oh Kevin Kevin, whatta...:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,566
    Forum Member
    So erm, regarding this spoiler business - which website has boasted that they have won? I've been on all 4 and can't see anything.
    John Benson's website mentions taking part in it though, is it that?
  • Options
    SparklesSparkles Posts: 4,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    So erm, regarding this spoiler business - which website has boasted that they have won? I've been on all 4 and can't see anything.

I suspect they've now altered the website too. :)
  • Options
    domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    LemonGrove wrote: »
    John Benson's website mentions taking part in it though, is it that?

Do not read if you don't want to know.

Yes it has the 'plaque' in the video, I hadn't really watched it before, the music made me leave rather than watch.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sparkles wrote: »
    I suspect they've now altered the website too. :)

They must be reading this forum. :D:D
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    They must be reading this forum. :D:D

:D:D:D:p
  • Options
    snoopy33snoopy33 Posts: 1,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I *did* breathe a sigh of relief at the sight of twin beds though :D

Me & hubby did say ` are they really mother & son ? ` :eek:
  • Options
    DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    todays episode was boring just cause Kevin was a COMPLETE bore fest his fetish with the word 'Marple' made me want to throw my drink over the TV he was so bloody annoying.
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very true.

What an idiot the winner is though to post that on the website! :mad:

In future I will not put their links up.

Oh, please continue to do that! I really look forward to seeing them posted up every Monday and I really appreciated not having to go searching myself. I'm sure nobody else will be that stupid in future to reveal spoilers on their site! If you change your mind, I would be a very happy bunny indeed! :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh, please continue to do that! I really look forward to seeing them posted up every Monday and I really appreciated not having to go searching myself. I'm sure nobody else will be that stupid in future to reveal spoilers on their site! If you change your mind, I would be a very happy bunny indeed! :)

Okay, I know what you mean I like a nosey. I'll skim them quickly but put up a disclaimer just in case. ;):D
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, I know what you mean I like a nosey. I'll skim them quickly but put up a disclaimer just in case. ;):D

Aw, thank you so much! I used to trawl through the internet before I saw you posting them up and found it a real pain! Fair play to you for having the patience to post up links as well, it satisfies my nosy nature no end lol! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    Shrike wrote: »
    Depends if threats have been made - but even then its unlikely the police will take them seriously.

I think i would depend on what is said and how bad it is. Keith Chegwin used to post lots of jokes every day on Twitter. Other so called modern comedians started making comments and having a go at him. Some other young comedians came to his defenceand it got very silly.

He rode that out and carried on posting his jokes and then he started to get really unpleasant threatening tweets, even death threats. About a 6 weeks ago he started to go silent, partly as he was filming and partly because of the abuse he was getting. He said that he was talking to the police about it.

Then about a month ago he just suddenly stopped posting on Twitter. His long time friend Tony Blackburn posted on his Twitter that he had spoken to Keith and he was well etc, but he had quit Twitter because of what he was going through. Twitter was supposed to be fun not a way to abuse people. He said he thinks one day Keith will return to Twitter as he enjoyed it and all the banter, but it won't be for a while.

I too can't understand what people get out of that kind of behaviour whether it's on social networking sites, chat rooms, forums or emails. Sadly nothing will ever be done to combat it because it's too big a problem to police, take action and deal with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    did anyone else think adult son and mum sharing a room was a bit .... :rolleyes:

If you think that is.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are going to make of me sleeping with my sister when I go to New Zealand next month. LOL! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Great idea but try not to make the disclaimer...
    Please dont click on this one if you don't want to know they won.
    :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you think that is.... :rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are going to make of me sleeping with my sister when I go to New Zealand next month. LOL! :D

OMG! Outraged!! ;):p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marpleous
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG! Outraged!! ;):p

LOL! :D

It's going to be interesting that's for sure. It doesn't bother my sister and I. When we went to Paris for a weekend a couple of years ago we shard a bed to keep the costs down.

Next month when I go to NZ I'll be in the spare room. When one of our brothers turns up with his wife for the wedding, my sister is giving them her bed and she is coming in with me. My brother and his wife don't know this and won't be amused at all when they find out. :p
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marpleous

At least we all know quite a bit about the history of the place most of had never heard of before.
    The next time I meet friends I will astound them with my knowledge of Marple, I might save it for a conversation starter over Christmas dinner.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    The next time I meet friends I will astound them with my knowledge of Marple, I might save it for a conversation starter over Christmas dinner.

That will guarantee to kill the conversation, I bet :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fizzler333 wrote: »
    At least we all know quite a bit about the history of the place most of had never heard of before.

....and don't forget to take them for a walk down a
    platform on your local rail station before you feed them
    It will help them work up an appetite:)
  • Options
    fizzler333fizzler333 Posts: 2,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bullman wrote: »

My local station is not quite as interesting as Marple's, I fear I may bore them, I have one interesting story though, I once put my card in a ticket machine and it didn't print my ticket out, I could take them along to see that very machine, that should pass a few hours.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

you can let them feast on up right toast:D marpleous marpleous marpleous:o:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you can let them feast on up right toast:D marpleous marpleous marpleous:o:p

no,no,no,no must be HORIZONTALLY made toast
    Preferably done in a holocaustical way;)
  • Options
    televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marple, Marple, Marple, Marple, Marple, Marple,
    Marple, Marple, Marple, Marple, Marple,SHUT UP!
  • Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

and show them a park or whatever it was behind that wall :D
This discussion has been closed.