Which 4 Wont Make It?

yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
Forum Member
So seeing as 4 are to be voted out almost immediately and not get the competition stage (although how they'll work this is anyone's guess)

Which 4 do you think wont make the line up?

Angela Rippon & Sean Rice
Chloe Madeley & Michael Zenezini
Craig McLachlan & Maria Filippov
Denise Welch & Matt Evers
Dominic Cork & Alexandra Schauman
Elen Rivas & Lukasz Rozycki
Jeff Brazier & Isabelle Gauthier
Jennifer Metcalfe & Sylvain Longchambon
Johnson Beharry & Jodeyne Higgins
Kerry Katona & Daniel Whiston
Laura Hamilton & Colin Ratushniak
Nadia Sawalha & Mark Hanretty
Sam Attwater & Brianne Delcourt
Steven Arnold & Nina Ulanova
Vanilla Ice & Katie Stainsby
'Comedy Dave' Vitty & Frankie Poultney

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will depend on how they do it.

I think they'll have week 1: females (8) perform, then two are voted off and then the same with the men the week after.

Basically, like last year but with two going instead of just the one before they merge.

So, based on that, I predict Chloe and Elen being eliminated from the females and Dave and Dominic from the males.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    About wrote: »
    So, based on that, I predict Chloe and Elen being eliminated from the females and Dave and Dominic from the males.

I hope you are right about Chloe and Elen (just a shame for their pros).

I think the boys might be more difficult, but I think Vanilla Ice and Steven Arnold. Just from their video really.

As I've tipped Dominic to win, I hope he doesn't go out before the show really starts :D
  • jacksinclairxjacksinclairx Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chloe, Elen, Vanilla Ice.. not sure about the 4th one
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    chloe and nadia. dont know about the boys though.
  • EmmersonneEmmersonne Posts: 4,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corky is getting 4 millions votes from me me me alone :D
  • TraceyUKTraceyUK Posts: 2,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloe better not be out at the start, want to see plenty of Michael.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Eviesmum wrote: »
    I think Vanilla Ice and Steven Arnold. Just from their video really.

As I've tipped Dominic to win, I hope he doesn't go out before the show really starts :D

You think Vanilla Ice and Steven Arnold are the males to go before week 3? I do suspect, and hope, you are utterly out of touch with the zeitgeist.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This seems like a terrible idea... If you were a celeb why would you spend months "training" only to face the possibility of never getting to properly take part...same with the pros.
    Forum Member
    no they all perform first but dont get scored. and then the real competition begins.
  • yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,527
    Forum Member
    Could be in for a shock - I mean look at the bottom 2's for the 1st shows last year... Gary could've potentially been one of the 1st out...

I know they got scored last year; but considering he came 2nd int he leaderboard he got an incredibly low public vote.

Could have a shock exit IMO
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would choose Angela and Denise to ditch and Dominic and Craig maybe (but Maria :cry:)
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would choose Angela and Denise to ditch and Dominic and Craig maybe (but Maria :cry:)

I can't see Denise going. She'll have a massive fanbase even if Denise is the worst skater she'll stay and a much better skater who isn't that well known or won't have a fanbase will go e.g. Elen or Chloe.
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could see Chloe going, she reminds me of Emily from last year and most people think she's a spoilt brat. I could also see Laura going as not many people will have a clue who she is (she presents Nickolodeon?). Male wise, Johnston will get the votes for being a war hero, I reckon Comedy Dave probably (not that widely known) and Craig Mc Lachlan (Neighbours fans will know him and that's about it).
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BTW Was I the only one who thought Sinitta was really good last year, she got voted out despite having done a perfect added element earlier (forget the name of it but she messed it up in the skate off)
  • xKatieLxxKatieLx Posts: 4,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    BTW Was I the only one who thought Sinitta was really good last year, she got voted out despite having done a perfect added element earlier (forget the name of it but she messed it up in the skate off)

The frog lift. I think she shouldn't have went out she was better than Sharron and I don't think Sinitta ever should have been in that skate off.

I think Angela will go. Nadia could be a contender aswell on to be eliminated as I don't think she'll be a great skater mind you I thought Emily would be the best last year. I can't see Elen or Chloe pulling in the votes. Jennifer and Laura won't pull in that many votes but I think they'll be good skaters and stay. Denise like I said earlier will have a large fanbase and will probobaly be safe regardless of how well she skates and I don't have that high expectations of her. Kerry will probobaly stay while she has many haters lots of people know her so could vote for her and I don't think she'll be that bad a skater + the Dan vote. So Angela and probobaly Elen or maybe Nadia / Chloe.

The guys are harder to tell from. :o Sam will stay definitly he seems to be the best skater and Jeff will probobaly stay as he also seems good. Steven I'm not too sure the Corrie vote will work in his favour, likewise with Johnson and the "hero" vote. I'll go for Dominic and either Steven or Dave.
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Gals - Nadia and Chloe
    I really can't see Nadia racking up a load of votes, and the viewers will proably think that Chloe is just a spoilt brat.

Guys - Vanilla Ice and Dave
    I can't imagine Vanilla Ice being any good (he'll probably skate to ICE ICE BABAAYY) and Dave - well, he won't be at all memorable.
  • tilly07tilly07 Posts: 491
    Forum Member
    Girls, I think Chloe will defo go, then either Laura, Angela or Nadia LOL

The boys are harder to call. I don't think Dave will go. He'll have loads of support from the Chris Moyles show, and as we know it's a popularity contest especially at the beginning of the show. I think Corky and Craig may go. I am basing my opinion on who I think would vote for them.

So my final predictions are:

Chloe, Nadia, Corky and Craig to go!
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard Laura is supposed to be quite good, so I think she'll stay as long as she has a good performance, though her low profile might screw her over.

I think she must at least be above average, or else they'd have no reason to include her.
    Forum Member
    the low profile didn't do claire buckfield any bad tbh. laura does look quite good though tbh...
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jennifer Metcalfe and Nadia Swalala will go.
  • HeraclitusDaysHeraclitusDays Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the low profile didn't do claire buckfield any bad tbh. laura does look quite good though tbh...

Well the rumours are that Laura is very good (her video is misleading) and she was an absolute beginner unlike some people.

I'd say Elen Rivas (already expressed my opinions of WAGS), Chloe Madeley (nepotism>public hate/pales in the looks stakes) and out of the men any two of Steven Arnold/Dave Vitty/Craig McLachlan
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jennifer Metcalfe and Nadia Swalala will go.

Noo, not Jennifer :(
  • Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Going by the videos i reckon Chloe, Nadia, Johnson but unsure on the fourth.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »

I thought Sinitta was good too. Didn't get her anywhere though.
  • KMXKMX Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one of the low profile stars is a good skater that'll help them stay, but if any of them are low profile and rubbish they'll be doomed.

I think Elen deserves to go because she's not a celebrity, just somebody's girlfriend.