Options

Davina McCall starting to age

2»

Comments

• Options
    Susie_WilcoxSusie_Wilcox Posts: 1,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmm, I am 3 years older than I was in 2010 - I thought it was just me but Davina seems affected too ;)
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    neelia wrote: »
    What's the big deal? If OP thinks she has aged considerably in three years what's the problem in discussing it. Fair enough if otter think she hasn't.

Why presume that thinking that she has means that you think she shouldn't be allowed to appear on our screens or is somehow unacceptable?

Why does it merit a thread? It's clearly a dig to say she has aged in 3 years. It's not exactly complimentary.
    mintbro wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong I think she looks great, just that in the tree years since big brother ended she has aged a fair bit

Yeah, sure you do.:rolleyes:

I'm not a fan of hers - in fact, as a presenter, I think she's rubbish. However, the fact that she has aged in 3 years is one of the most absurd excuses for a thread I've ever seen. It's akin to starting a thread saying 'Dame Maggie Smith has age spots'.

Why does it matter that she's aged? Do you not understand that ageing is a natural, organic part of life? Or did you think we all regress backwards like Benjamin Button?
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big Brother was never filmed in HD when she was on it, whilst most of the shows she does now are in HD. Thats why she looks a bit older.

Shes almost 46, most women would kill to look as good as she does at that age. Although that said, her fringe has added a few years on. She needs to grow that back out asap.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmmm, I am 3 years older than I was in 2010 - I thought it was just me but Davina seems affected too ;)

Indeed....we all seem to be affected by this strange phenomenon. :p

God forbid she doesn't look like she did in the 1990s, or during Big Brother, or at whatever point she is alleged to have 'started ageing'!!
  • Options
    FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina could ask Carol Vordeman for some 'beauty' tips...;)
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    "Davina McCall starting to age"

Thought for a minute I was looking at a Daily Mail headline!
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    "Davina McCall starting to age"

Thought for a minute I was looking at a Daily Mail headline!

:D:D

Or else 'Davina balloons to a size 12'
  • Options
    tiacattiacat Posts: 22,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me too, its quite reassuring to know Im not alone. Three years ago, I literally looked 3 years younger and probably was 3 years younger, now I am 3 years older. Its something that is hard to come to terms with really.
  • Options
    Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What evidence do you have to back this up? are you saying that she is aging like everything that ever was and ever will be?! ARE YOU SAYING SHE IS SUBJECT TO THE PASSAGE OF TIME!!!

We need to alert the world of this ground breaking information, a human over time has aged. Next you will be saying she conforms to the laws of gravity!
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she'll grow up now then and stop shouting & the gurning act she stole from Ray Cokes
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    I would smash her back doors right in!
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would smash her back doors right in!

Why would you want to damage her home? Violence is not the answer, no matter what the problem may be.
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

she looks very well she's not even old!
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Davina looks better now, than she's ever looked, liking the longer hair.
  • Options
    VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Pmsl,and then there is sinitta,she won't be pleased that you've added 2 yrs to her age :D

Sinitta looks great for 20yo... Unlike most celebs.. Oh how she has grown. :cool:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flowerpowa wrote: »
    I think Davina looks better now, than she's ever looked, liking the longer hair.

I don't know whether I'd go that far, but I think she looks okay though. I think Davina's cheeks look slightly gaunt, but apart from that she looks okay.
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she looks great for a mother of three in her mid forties. Given what she went through earlier in her life, she could have been a lot worse!

I admire the way she turned her life around. She could have easily been another Kerry Katona, but Davina is prepared to put in the hard work to keep her media profile up. As a presenter of live tv, she has it down to a fine art.
  • Options
    evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always think when I see her, wow she looks so healthy and natural, makeup free and her eyes sparkle. Then I see a glow that emanates from her Davina has inner as well as outer beauty, not flashy and I love her hair. Viva Davina.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintbro wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how much she has aged since leaving Big Brother only three years ago

She looks great
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    I think she looks great for a mother of three in her mid forties. Given what she went through earlier in her life, she could have been a lot worse!

I admire the way she turned her life around. She could have easily been another Kerry Katona, but Davina is prepared to put in the hard work to keep her media profile up. As a presenter of live tv, she has it down to a fine art.

Exactly, there is a lot to admire about Davina.