Options

Messages for Ben

crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am doing a scrapbook for Ben so if you want to send him a message as long as it is postive i will put it in the scrapbook and Ben will eventually read it.

Comments

• Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Ben

Thank you so much for all the entertainment you have given us in the time you were in the house, some of your quips and put downs have been brilliant and in my eyes you are the true winner of BB.
    Hope to be seeing more from you in the future.:)

WW
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben, I am absolutely gutted that you were evicted. Perhaps it is best that you are out of that hell hole. It was good to see you enjoying your Davina interview and the BBBM show. I was very disappointed of course that you want Dave the Monk to win the show. In that confined atmosphere of the house, he befriended you, used you, abused you and yet the loyal friend that you are, you want him to win. But I do hope over the weekend, you will get to know what type of a friend Dave has been to you in the house as well as his activities outside. As a writer broadcaster, it should be your task now to expose this fake friend of yours so that the gullible, vulnerable members of our society don't become his victims. Good Luck Ben with all your future endeavours and wish you a glittering TV career!
  • Options
    SteshaStesha Posts: 1,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am doing a scrapbook for Ben so if you want to send him a message as long as it is postive i will put it in the scrapbook and Ben will eventually read it.

I started one last night which has a couple of pages so far & still current. Perhaps they'll merge it?
  • Options
    crazy_moo 123crazy_moo 123 Posts: 4,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stesha wrote: »
    I started one last night which has a couple of pages so far & still current. Perhaps they'll merge it?

Yes that sounds like a good idea to me :)
  • Options
    WhitiaminWhitiamin Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I put this message for Ben on another thread hoping he gets it.

Hi Ben we did our best to keep you in the house. I found your wit, your dry asides great entertainment, I enjoyed and could have listened to you all night when you were chatting about history and your music tastes, I thought the "Evening with Ben Duncan" was especially good, the fact that you told us something about yourself. Your exit interview was the best ever you were so relaxed and so you.
    Ben you were unwise with your choice of friends in the house your best friend Dave was your biggest enemy, his spineless smile in your face and stab you in the back was despicable.
    I wish you good health and and good fortune, I also wish you everything you wish yourself and thankyou for entertaining me these past few weeks xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben darling, you was robbed. :mad:

YOU were the only good thing about BB this year and you should've WON. :)
  • Options
    HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi
    I did not like you in the beginning, but you won me over. You entertained me, and that's what a good HM should do. You should never have been evicted, l would have liked you to have won. You certainly should have stayed over old crab eyes and the fake monk.
    Good luck for the future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Has anyone from BB11 posted on here?
  • Options
    LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben who? ...And why has that really annoying droning noise on the LF suddenly stopped? :D
  • Options
    NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben, you are the winner in my eyes.

Thanks for making me laugh so much.

I will miss the quiff.

Good luck for the future.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Ben

I was so sad that you left the BB house. I was gutted actually.

I like all your other fans on DS done out utmost best to keep you in the house. You are a funny guy without even knowing it.

I do feel you was made a scapegoat this week. They showed a lot of your negative side, more than they did the other guys you were up against.

JJ1 brings nothing to the house apart from his pretty face, which actually ain't so pretty.

Dave......Oh i really do not know why the public kept him and all his Fake Glory

Andrew .........Bless him, he has done nothing wrong in the house, hence why he still there.

You brought entertainment beyond belief. You allways made me laugh.
    I do believe that you will be the one person to take a lot from this programme.

I wish you well for the future. Go out and chase your dream of a presenting job on TV! I for one would happily watch you.

Ben = Been Entertaining Nevertheless
  • Options
    misskeymisskey Posts: 657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Ben

I can only echo what everyone else has said. You were the best thing about BB this year, charismatic, original, witty, true to yourself, humble and calm. Your one liners cracked me up and I hoped you would win.

You were a star on Big Mouth last night and your exit was fabulous. Also did we all mention you looked smoking hot last night in your suit and pink socks. Hope we see more of you on our screens in the future.

Keep the quiff flying ...

xxxx
  • Options
    NoFussNoFrillsNoFussNoFrills Posts: 4,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    Ben who? ...And why has that really annoying droning noise on the LF suddenly stopped? :D

to stop the double duvets from bothering us.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ben, You were a great HM and had me in fits of laughter with you one liners...You didn't deserve to leave this week, Dave should have gone but you unfortunatly had the JJJ fauxmance fans voting against you, most probably for the tongue in cheek comments you made about them..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will be a BB legend, I enjoyed your quirkiness it was a breath of fresh air. Dave should have gone .
  • Options
    ~Twinkle~~Twinkle~ Posts: 8,166
    Forum Member
    If Corin wasn't still in the house I'd switch off. I loved Ben from the very beginning but Big Brother wasn't for him, he's worthy of better. I'm hoping that we'll see more of him doing his media job, a bit of polish and he'd be a wonderful interviewer. I wish him every luck for the future.
  • Options
    TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BEN thank you for being a legend and really making the final BB a success. Your off the cuff one-liners were magnificent and have been adopted by many of us. Every good wish for the future - will miss the quiff. But why Dave the Monk to win :confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Hi Ben

You were my favourite housemate. I was very sad to see you leave the BB house. I tried voting Dave out as I believe watching the live feed he wasn't truly your friend although you believed him to be your best friend there. Sadly the JJJ fans targeted you and thats why you left plus some unfair editing. Corin was your true friend in that house and I loved your relationship with her.

You were great in your interview with Davina and also so funny on BBBM. I wish you a happy healthy and prosperous future and hope you have gained a lot from your experience on BB and achieve what you want to in the real world. With any luck this won't be the last we see of you. I loved your one liners and enjoyed listening to your conversations in the house. You will be missed by those of us who understood you.

Take care and good luck for the future

Love from Denise xxx
  • Options
    jettajetta Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear Ben,

Without a doubt, you are the star of BB11. Entertaining, interesting, controversial, intelligent, and most certainly honest. The only person who played the game as it should be. You didn't take the show or yourself too seriously and we love you for that.

Your eviction says more about the general British public than it says about you. As voting is primarily based on the biased and highly edited highlights show, many viewers were denied an insight into the real Ben.

Ben, if there is an opportunity to do the All Stars final, we hope you will jump at the chance, but if not, we really hope we will be seeing a lot more of you on our screens in the future. Perhaps as Jonathan Ross' replacement? The BBC needs a new interviewer.

Take care and we hope to see you very soon.
    Lots of Love,
    Jetta
    xxx
  • Options
    tiddlebootiddleboo Posts: 1,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Ben,
    sorry you are out, BB will be poorer without you in it. Your intelligence and humour has made this series for me, and I will miss you very much.

Best of luck for the future, if your interview with Davina was anything to go by you will go far.

Love always, tiddleboo x
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Ben!
    I had my ups and downs with you - many of them! But, despite the downs, I adored you for it and that's what makes a great housemate.
    The eviction result was a travesty, you and Sunshine are the only evictees I have missed. But, you gave an amazing interview and won everybody over with your charms.
    Good luck :)
  • Options
    willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »

LMAO That is so original, never heard it before, nice one. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Laughing FairyLaughing Fairy Posts: 2,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ben, you were very entertaining and a great housemate, and for me the defining character of this series. I was so sorry to see you go last night - you are missed.

I enjoyed your dry humour, wit and quips, and think you gave totally and honestly of yourself. You should have been in the final, and are a great loss to the show. As others have said, if you get a chance at the All Stars please consider taking part; it would wonderful to see you again.

Good luck with all your hopes for future endeavours!
  • Options
    Dilly DaydreamDilly Daydream Posts: 6,175
    Forum Member
    So gutted you're out Ben, it's hardly worth watching the rest of the show now, I don't really care about any of the others, they're all a load of muppets.

You were well & truly robbed.

Dilly xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Ben

You are the star of this year's Big Brother. Not going to be the same without you. Will miss the daily quips which always raised a laugh:)