Options

Big Brother.... Back From The Dead?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
Forum Member
✭✭
So how are they gonna explain the CBB series rumoured to be shown in January on Channel 4??

Big Brother back from the dead??

Big Brother in hell??

I'm guessing Big Brother went to hell when he died... so I guess the house of hell theme would work :D

Comments

• Options
    Color of NightColor of Night Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be great to have a ghostly theme, scare the HM's witless. Get Evette on doing a Most haunted special.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doubt if it will happen
  • Options
    marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are not doing cbb. its over.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It worked for Spock :p
    Dallas Even Wrote off an Entire Season to bring someone back from the dead ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 458
    Forum Member
    There's an idea then. They could have all the new Hm's enter through the shower. :p

I doubt if it'll be back on channel 4 though. Not after all the hype of it being THE last ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBB isnt coming back to C4 you have been misinformed by a down market tabloid newspaper
  • Options
    meechameecha Posts: 2,944
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So how are they gonna explain the CBB series rumoured to be shown in January on Channel 4??

Big Brother back from the dead??

Big Brother in hell??

I'm guessing Big Brother went to hell when he died... so I guess the house of hell theme would work :D

There is not going to be another CBB on Channel 4! What is the matter with people - it is over! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    meecha wrote: »
    There is not going to be another CBB on Channel 4! What is the matter with people - it is over! :rolleyes:

someone's a tad upset:eek::p
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    meecha wrote: »

the way this forum takes what the daily star says as gospel will never fail to amaze me!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    the way this forum takes what the daily star says as gospel will never fail to amaze me!

It clearly says rumoured in the original post.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Not going to happen, on Channel 4 at least.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dead celebs' ashes urns arranged in an attractive manner around the house? But NO couples!
  • Options
    mysixkidsmysixkids Posts: 1,575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyJK wrote: »
    CBB isnt coming back to C4 you have been misinformed by a down market tabloid newspaper

Its not just the daily star that are saying it..I found something lastnight on the net.. It said there was going to be a cbb in jan and then it would move to c5 for the summer ..
    Theres another websit too claming the house is there till 2013 and producers were thinking of doing cbb in jan because they were please with the ratings of bb11 & ubb..Could be a load of rubbish but you never know..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyJK wrote: »

Are you from Essex?
  • Options
    puddytatpuddytat Posts: 6,351
    Forum Member
    Big Brother went into the shower, and when he came out, new housemates - it had all been a dream.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    mysixkids wrote: »
    Its not just the daily star that are saying it..I found something lastnight on the net.. It said there was going to be a cbb in jan and then it would move to c5 for the summer ..
    Theres another websit too claming the house is there till 2013 and producers were thinking of doing cbb in jan because they were please with the ratings of bb11 & ubb..Could be a load of rubbish but you never know..

i'm sure you could find something on the internet to back up any claim you'd like to make on any subject!
    people should just accept C4 are done with BB/CBB.
    endemol has a significant monetary investment in the house and are keen for the show to continue somewhere. why wouldn't they want approval to keep the house standing? would they really demolish it the day after the C4 finale and then rebuild it a few months later, at a cost of many millions, if 5 or anyone else agree a new deal?
  • Options
    hooterhooter Posts: 30,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just have to wait and see.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not going to happen on channel 4, they would have to turn around and say actually for the past year we bullshined you all that all bbs were ending. Davina would have to eat humble pie can you imagine the backlash?! And that big hoopla we did last weekend well fcuk you 3.7 million viewers, and all the people that we bullshined into voting on the premise of it being our last bb. Apologies for the crass funeral and that jade goody tribute where her mum said jade would have love it if she was here to be remembered on the last ever bb.
  • Options
    sangrealsangreal Posts: 20,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://twitter.com/TotalBigBrother/status/24411139905

"We have some bad news... according to the Channel 4 press office, Celebrity Big Brother will not be returning to C4 in Jan"

Probable source:
    http://twitter.com/KateCtweets/status/24373561452