Comments

• ABCWarriorABCWarrior Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loads.
  • jackyorkjackyork Posts: 6,608
    Forum Member
    Aneechik wrote: »
    Age 36 and the total is somewhere in the region of 90. I lost count around 80 so it's just an estimate. 40 of those were between 2000 and 2002. They were good years.

Thank god I'm not alone , I was beginning to think I was a freak , I'm 44 and have been married 20 yrs, up until then it was between 100- 110 :o my mate And I always kept count, things were different back then.:D :o
  • Button62Button62 Posts: 8,463
    Forum Member
    There's hope yet, then ;)

:D:D You never know !
  • SpamJavelinSpamJavelin Posts: 1,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Button62 wrote: »
    :D:D You never know !
    Tell me more ... :cool:
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Zeroo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    4. I'm 24.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TBH - last time I remembered counting was when I was 21 and it was 25 - there are a lot more than that.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyork wrote: »
    Thank god I'm not alone , I was beginning to think I was a freak , I'm 44 and have been married 20 yrs, up until then it was between 100- 110 :o my mate And I always kept count, things were different back then.:D :o

It's easy to get to that much - you're in your early 20s, go clubbing every weekend for a couple of years and cop off each time; you hit a hundred pretty quickly.

And that's ignoring those weekends where you went clubbing Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

I have a friend who's at well over 3000 (we stopped counting there when trying to estimate once), but I think it's more of an addiction thing with him.
  • ChickenWingsChickenWings Posts: 2,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am 21 and been with 7 people.