Options

Davina McCall starting to age

mintbromintbro Posts: 6,733
Forum Member
Anyone else noticed how much she has aged since leaving Big Brother only three years ago

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes.

I think she should be forced to have a facelift until she looks acceptable - we don't want ageing women on telly. I mean, a 40 something woman looking her age - whatever next???

Ageing blokes are fine though.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    Brighton BhelleBrighton Bhelle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nothing wrong with her. Wrinkly men appear on TV all the time. Sexist or what?

She's overcome heroin addiction and alcoholism. I think she's to be admired.
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mintbro wrote: »
    Anyone else noticed how much she has aged since leaving Big Brother only three years ago

Yeah. She looks at least 2 years older. Maybe 3

Disgraceful if you ask me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can only echo what Pru has said. 40 something woman looks 40 something - gasp!
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Yes.

I think she should be forced to have a facelift until she looks acceptable - we don't want ageing women on telly. I mean, a 40 something woman looking her age - whatever next???

Ageing blokes are fine though.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes, the sheer horror of a woman aging as she gets older :eek:

She should be removed from our screen immediately until she submits to her face looking like it caught in a wind tunnel and her lips like she's just gone 12 rounds with Mike Tyson :rolleyes:
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw her recently on some prog (finding lost family members, not sure what it's called?) and thought she looked great.

Rubbish thread, OP.
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's the big deal? If OP thinks she has aged considerably in three years what's the problem in discussing it. Fair enough if otter think she hasn't.

Why presume that thinking that she has means that you think she shouldn't be allowed to appear on our screens or is somehow unacceptable?
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I think she looks very good for her age actually. But every single one of us is getting older, why is it OK for men to age on television but not women?:confused:

You never see threads like this about men.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    None of us are getting any younger,we age,it's a fact of life lol,i think davina looks good,i don't think she ever been one to roast herself in the sun and you can tell that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't get me wrong I think she looks great, just that in the tree years since big brother ended she has aged a fair bit
  • Options
    TassiumTassium Posts: 31,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Women get to start out in TV at age 20, men tend to have to wait until they are 30.

Then they both have about 25 years in the lime-light.

Just think how many twenty-something women there are in mainstream TV, while almost no men of that age. Prejudice against men? Of course.

It's a reflection of society, men need to attain wealth/status and women need to be young/fertile.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,127
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    None of us are getting any younger,we age,it's a fact of life lol,i think davina looks good,i don't think she ever been one to roast herself in the sun and you can tell that.

Sinatta (19) would disagree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Don't get me wrong I think she looks great, just that in the tree years since big brother ended she has aged a fair bit

She has gone into rapid decline but it may be part of an image makeover from a squawking bird flapping her arms into a deadly earnest mature woman co-presenting a programme about lost families.
  • Options
    DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is OP really suggesting she looks bad for age?Davina keeps herself in excellent shape by exercise and healthy eating. All 3 of her children were delivered naturally, no c sections with tummy tuck.
    She breastfed all of them so with a healthy diet to sustain herself and her babies, no silly dieting to reach size zero.
    In today's fake plastic world of celebs she is to be admired.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Sinatta (19) would disagree.
    Pmsl,and then there is sinitta,she won't be pleased that you've added 2 yrs to her age :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is OP really suggesting she looks bad for age?Davina keeps herself in excellent shape by exercise and healthy eating. All 3 of her children were delivered naturally, no c sections with tummy tuck.
    She breastfed all of them so with a healthy diet to sustain herself and her babies, no silly dieting to reach size zero.
    Agreed :)
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Everyone ages to different degrees. From what I've seen on Google images, Davina still looks okay. I wouldn't say she's AGED yet. There's probably some female celebrities out there who have aged far more than Davina has.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep. Davina looks okay for her age. She definitely doesn't looked 'aged' at all.
  • Options
    Forum Member

No I'm saying although she looks great she had aged a bit in the last three years since leaving big brother

Watch the Ultimate big brother final and compare her to now, she has aged a bit in JUST three years
  • Options
    Forum Member
    All 3 of her children were delivered naturally, no c sections with tummy tuck.

She hasn't been flashing her boobs or nether regions south of the border has she!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She's got 2-3 months to produce a DVD with exercises that make you look 10 years younger.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hasn't she always looked quite old... even before languishing with Big Brother.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    This is one of my pet hates, women being criticised for aging. I mean really, how dare they do this & even worse, choose not to have their faces filled with botox & fillers.

It's a fact of life, everyone ages, how you choose to go about it is entirely up to the individual, personally I can't think of anything worse than walking about with a frozen, expressionless face.

As for Davina, I think she's a very attractive woman, she has a fantastic figure for a 45 year old Mother of 3, in fact I think I hate her;)
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    No I'm saying although she looks great she had aged a bit in the last three years since leaving big brother

Watch the Ultimate big brother final and compare her to now, she has aged a bit in JUST three years

But there can't be many people around Davina's age who haven't gained the odd line or two in 3 years:confused:
  • Options
    Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 9,092
    Forum Member

No.

The only thing I will say is that her current hairstyle is not doing a single thing for her.

Otherwise she looks pretty fabulous to me.