Options

Anyone notice how Julian did not go over to see Tony when announced his going home?

AfterTodayAfterToday Posts: 650
Forum Member
✭✭
He just walked away! Vile man IMO.

Comments

• Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i did i thought that was poor of Julian then, very poor
  • Options
    KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was downright rude, ignorant pair
  • Options
    owlie81owlie81 Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Don't worry! With Julian dancing that badly he won't be here for too much longer. Hopefully gone next week.
  • Options
    ormsterormster Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    He was a disgrace tonight, sums him up really.
    Think he needs a gentle reminder! :mad:
  • Options
    ilovesootyilovesooty Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rude little man. I hope he's gone next week.
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette was worse, being the so-called Pro and all :rolleyes:
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember these are edited highlights so we don't know what went on between the couples. Also it would be false to gush over people you hardly know. I thought Julien and Janette handled the dance off quite well .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    Julien obviously thinks anyone outside his fashionable clique is beneath him. And now we get to see him pull faces in Love Week :eek:. Janette lacks graciousness as well. They truly are Team Toxic.
  • Options
    DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember these are edited highlights so we don't know what went on between the couples. Also it would be false to gush over people you hardly know. I thought Julien and Janette handled the dance off quite well .

The winning couple magnanimously commiserating with the losing couple has never been edited out before, so either it didn't happen or the editor doesn't like J&J either, in which case you'd have to ask why...
  • Options
    ForerroRocherForerroRocher Posts: 10,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It would be a little unusual if it was edited, given that most (if not all) other couples and dance offs are edited in a more gracious looking manner.

IF it was edited to an extent they cut out the interaction between the two, they really just made both Julien and Janette look terrible.
  • Options
    hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive never seen a couple behave so insensitvely. They usually commiserate with the losers and walk off quietly. Hopefully he will be gone next week.
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Julien could have at least acknowledged Tony rather than just walk off. He has done himself no favours. I would be very surprised if Julien lasts more than one more week.
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be a little unusual if it was edited, given that most (if not all) other couples and dance offs are edited in a more gracious looking manner.

IF it was edited to an extent they cut out the interaction between the two, they really just made both Julien and Janette look terrible.

I hope that not only does Julien go out next week, but that he also disappears from the Zoe Ball couch. I've never liked him on that and I don't want his opinions. But here's mine: That bloke does not like women
  • Options
    Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette will not be back next series it was a disgraceful exhibition on both their parts
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed how all the other couples congratulated Julien and Janette. For me that says a lot about their qualities. Most of the couples held back from Tony. Maybe Tony doesn't do or like gush and people were being respectful.
  • Options
    treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette will not be back next series it was a disgraceful exhibition on both their parts

agreed her whooping just after 1 save - you would have thought she had won the show there and then

team toxic is a good Title for them - hope they go next
  • Options
    Spin turnSpin turn Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well yes it did look bad. In practical terms, having been on the losing side in dance comps before, I can say that I wouldn't have particularly missed a more successful couple commiserating with me. In fact I would be relieved at not having to smile graciously and say "well done! ". :o

So bad manners but probably made no difference to Tony and Aliona.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Far too busy squealing and thinking about himself .Duly noted .
  • Options
    Cheryl423Cheryl423 Posts: 1,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just look at the pictures - talk about celebrating in the face of someone else's defeat!
  • Options
    DeltaBluesDeltaBlues Posts: 4,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed how all the other couples congratulated Julien and Janette. For me that says a lot about their qualities. Most of the couples held back from Tony. Maybe Tony doesn't do or like gush and people were being respectful.

Were you watching the same clip? :confused: Tony was mobbed. He disappeared from view, there were so many people trying to get to him to say goodbye.
  • Options
    Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't notice as I turned my back on the TV and read this forum when the result was announced.
  • Options
    VirgilHiltsVirgilHilts Posts: 2,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not being there we obviously didn't see the whole thing so all I can say is that - as broadcast - it looked rather ungracious.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm more interested in seeing how Julien and Janette dance next week than finding yet another stick to beat them with.

What else can we hate him for?
  • Options
    MuggsyMuggsy Posts: 19,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I'm more interested in seeing how Julien and Janette dance next week than finding yet another stick to beat them with.

What else can we hate him for?

Maybe Abbey will flick her hair again and take the spotlight off Julien.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes - someone can remind us she's a WAG and then we can hate her for that too!