Marry Harry

occyoccy Posts: 64,630
Forum Member
✭✭
An America TV channel has set up a reality TV show called ' Marry Harry '. A lookalike Prince Harry comes and meets a group of women then takes them on trip of their life. There is a twist that the person will be revealed not to be the real Prince.

Comments

• Nox_1Nox_1 Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    Everyone - you must watch this. It's ******* brilliant!!

Somehow or another, the show has found these American girls, model type high maintenance, who are as dumb as a box of rocks. Most of them seem to sincerely believe that the person they've been introduced to is the fourth in line to the throne. The guy playing Harry, whose name is Matt, looks slightly like him but I really don't think he'd fool anyone who had ever watched the news, or read a newspaper. Matt has been trained to act and talk in a regal manner, but his real back story is he'd genuinely like to find a girlfriend in this bunch of fame ****.

Even those of the group who have their suspicions are being brain-washed by the believers, so it's going to be hilarious when he reveals all to the winning girl.

As this is an American show, you'll need to watch using your favourite method for viewing stuff from over the pond, but please do so we can laugh about it together.
  • KrommKromm Posts: 6,180
    Forum Member
    Actually it's "I Want To Marry Harry" and it's gloriously brilliantly Shittastic.
  • BrigonBrigon Posts: 2,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This show is hilarious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Best TV I've seen in a while. :D
  • eveningstareveningstar Posts: 19,015
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if it's meant to be a comedy, but it's one of the funniest things I've seen in ages.
  • elenaelena Posts: 14,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Best guilty pleasure, so-bad-it's-brilliant TV for ages!
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    I'm loving it. Fabulously trashy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Those girls are so gullible, and TPTB obviously think we are too, as they regularly put captions on the screen saying 'not really Prince Harry'.
    My favourite girl for comedy value so far is the one who enjoys her drinks (Maggie?) the others are already counting how many she gets through each evening. Obviously good princess material :D
  • owlloverowllover Posts: 7,980
    Forum Member
    tomee wrote: »

Thanks tomee. I've been watching on ITV2 and going through the schedules last night couldn't find it. (Pulls baby meerkat face).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    owllover wrote: »
    Thanks tomee. I've been watching on ITV2 and going through the schedules last night couldn't find it. (Pulls baby meerkat face).

Wednesday evenings at 9pm, on tomorrow and scheduled in listings for next week as well. :)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I've got this on, waiting for Big Brother. LOL - They all sound like Pinky and Perky.
  • kxkkxk Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    OMG this is hilarious, now on in the middle of the night and great trashy bedtime viewing.

Who is dumber?
    a. the gaggle of dumbo plastic famewhores
    or
    b. the producers - they keep stealing charlie's title and making Harry the Prince of Wales

And the dumb, loudmouth, drunken tan-aholic, ugly bitch - should scream this is joke to anyone.
    I couldn't introduce anything that toxic to even my lowly ordinary family, even a pea brain would be guessing this is about a fake harry, or not marrying harry but servicing him.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Since it was cancelled does that mean we dont see who wins?
  • Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This absolutely must see car crash tv. All these dumb loud American broads who really think they could be a Princess in the UK. The only one that smelt a rat got dispatched in a black cab. Sorry that the Lush got sent home last week, she would have livened up formal dinners at the Palace! But I feel sorry for Kelly who is in lurve with Prince Her-reey, since she said she had cancer as a child. The fake Harry is as dull as ditchwater though, when they find out he aint who he says he is he is gonna get ROYALLY dumped! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This absolutely must see car crash tv. All these dumb loud American broads who really think they could be a Princess in the UK. The only one that smelt a rat got dispatched in a black cab. Sorry that the Lush got sent home last week, she would have livened up formal dinners at the Palace! But I feel sorry for Kelly who is in lurve with Prince Her-reey, since she said she had cancer as a child. The fake Harry is as dull as ditchwater though, when they find out he aint who he says he is he is gonna get ROYALLY dumped! :D

It's totally must see dirty TV :)

Love how they all think they have chemistry and feelings for him :)
  • kxkkxk Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    He is so boring, how could anyone believe he is the fun prince.

And stupid as these girls are, I just realised how they sucked them in properly - Fergie.

They probably gave them all a guide to how Fergie nabbed Andrew.
    The Fergie manual.
    Vulgar, fat, ginger, crude, commoner, loud, obnoxious, and dumb - she is the blueprint, they probably have posters of her everywhere.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched series finale, such a shame they didn't show the reaction when the rest of the daft women were told they hadn't really been dating Prince Harry, that melt down would have been worth seeing.