Options

S4 Press Launch Video (pos spoilers)

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 752
Forum Member
✭✭
I read alot on this forum that everyone knows Harriet Jones and some guy who might be Davros are going to be in the current series because of a video shown at the press launch - is this video online? Because, for all we know if it isn't, RTD might have asked to the press to mention them as a red herring. If the video is online, where?!

Comments

• Options
    smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I *think* the press launch trailer is the one that is being shown this saturday on BBC1 :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    Why show the press launch video this weekend? It will feature heavily the first seven episodes and we have already seen them!

It is only going to be there to tantalise on what we will see in future weeks. And if they are planning on not yet giving ep 12 title away it will still be cagey on that episode contents!
  • Options
    smile371smile371 Posts: 10,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asto47 wrote: »
    Why show the press launch video this weekend? It will feature heavily the first seven episodes and we have already seen them!

It is only going to be there to tantalise on what we will see in future weeks. And if they are planning on not yet giving ep 12 title away it will still be cagey on that episode contents!

Oh thats a good point :o forgot about the first 7 episodes!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lmao, thats right, those things we've been watching and screaming about for 7 weeks, oh thats right them!

i think it'll probably use clips from the press trailer though, hence my whole *Dun Dun* Rose *Dun Dun* Martha..and so on idea but iwht like Harriet Jones in it and possibly davros
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    huggzy wrote: »
    lmao, thats right, those things we've been watching and screaming about for 7 weeks, oh thats right them!

i think it'll probably use clips from the press trailer though, hence my whole *Dun Dun* Rose *Dun Dun* Martha..and so on idea but iwht like Harriet Jones in it and possibly davros

well did we get loads of clues in last years halfway trailer ,its got to be a good trailer
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    well did we get loads of clues in last years halfway trailer ,its got to be a good trailer
    Did we? I just saw the master's face briefly in it.