Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The mind boggles! :eek:

very funny :D:D:D
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    SHAFT wrote: »

I never did understand why the all conquering, all powerful Daleks actually needed a special weapons model?
    Still it looked quite funny wobbling down the road, though not half as funny as Davros hiding in a giant roll- on deodorant later on.:D

I've always been partial to the all black Daleks, hell of a rugger team.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    The Gay Daleks (YouToob)

Loved their camping trip.

"I'M A COUNTRY MEMBER."
    "OF COURSE I WILL REMEMBER. HAHAHAHA!"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like this when he says the daleks the w******s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pUXYCTMVvg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I quite like the new gold daleks. Techno =]
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My favorite daleks are from a lost patric Troughton epsode, I think it was the Evil of the Daleks, but I could be wrong (it introduced Victoria...). The Daleks tried to introduce Human Essence into the Daleks (sound familiar? I think that was reused a few times), but a few of the Daleks started acting like children, playing like 4 year olds with the Doctor.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :
    agent_c wrote: »
    My favorite daleks are from a lost patric Troughton epsode, I think it was the Evil of the Daleks, but I could be wrong (it introduced Victoria...). The Daleks tried to introduce Human Essence into the Daleks (sound familiar? I think that was reused a few times), but a few of the Daleks started acting like children, playing like 4 year olds with the Doctor.

thta would be fo funny to see, shame theres no evil of the daleks was it black and white :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :

thta would be fo funny to see, shame theres no evil of the daleks was it black and white :confused:

Yes, All Troughton stories were black and white. Most of the episodes from the story I'm thinking of are "lost", but there is one on the lost in time collection, and all the audio is available on MP3/CD.

Edit: Yes, its definately Evil I'm thinking of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evil_of_the_Daleks - The first Doctor who story to be a "repeat" (although the repeat was worked into the continuity)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    agent_c wrote: »
    Yes, All Troughton stories were black and white. Most of the episodes from the story I'm thinking of are "lost", but there is one on the lost in time collection, and all the audio is available on MP3/CD.

Edit: Yes, its definately Evil I'm thinking of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Evil_of_the_Daleks - The first Doctor who story to be a "repeat" (although the repeat was worked into the continuity)

thanks very interesting to see emperor dalek and human daleks and bridget forysth from the likely lads lol........ pitty we can,t see it looked like a good few episodes :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    Any Imperial Dalek (best livery ever) and the Special Weapons Dalek (run away, run away!) :eek:
  • Options
    Toby53Toby53 Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Google Katy Manning Dalek in google. ;)

Yes see what you mean