Options

Emmerdaily - 30/10/13: Return of the Steph

Comments

• Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pros: NO SPENCERS AND SPERM!!!

Cons: Why no end credit with Alan's picture/no music?

Good point! :(
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just found out Scarlett is on the next series of The Voice! :eek:
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The impact of those end credit things has been vanquished forever now they shrink the screen to the top right quarter of the display to make room for sponsorship banners and upcoming "previews" :mad: it's a shameful time to be alive love
  • Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    It was the doll house episode that got me *shudders* :eek:

Was Yobbit in that one?
  • Options
    agatha_crispiesagatha_crispies Posts: 31,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JackW wrote: »
    Corrected :)

Oooooh I SAY :cool:
  • Options
    Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    ArtyAttack wrote: »

I get confused between her and Jasmine. They really do look similar.
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, stupid b*tch. I know she was 'attacked' :rolleyes: as she says but she took the law into her own hands and it backfired on her she has no reason to be pissed and no reason to turn on Moira who is only helping her family.

Agreed!
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ArtyAttack wrote: »

I know, what is she thinking??!! :eek:
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The impact of those end credit things has been vanquished forever now they shrink the screen to the top right quarter of the display to make room for sponsorship banners and upcoming "previews" :mad: it's a shameful time to be alive love

I hate that they do that, what imbecile dreamt it up?:mad: You can't see the cast or anything with them. Stupid pillocks:mad:.
  • Options
    dubgazdubgaz Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some things about tonight annoyed me.

Since when were Moira and the Shrew friends?

Katie wouldnt bother going to Gennie's funeral funeral but comes back for Alan's?

Ashley who has no money gives up his job. The very job that Moira gave him after she felt sorry for him after the 'father bashing'

Laurel continues to make everything about her.

Surely Betty should have got up to speak about Alan rather than the moron?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    star89 wrote: »
    *Spits* Dr Who *Spits* :mad::mad::cry:

I agree!!!!!

Although that view is coming to an end with the return of the glorious David Tennant! :cool::D
  • Options
    ZebstrikerZebstriker Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chrisdebag wrote: »
    :mad: Laurel is hot

FIFY .
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I get confused between her and Jasmine. They really do look similar.

Wash your mouth out :eek: Scarlett wasn't a patch on my lovely Jasmine :mad::p
    I agree!!!!!

Although that view is coming to an end with the return of the glorious David Tennant! :cool::D

Nope sorry, I'm still not watching it. Not until Jasmine gets her fecking backside back to ED *crosses arms firmly* :mad:
  • Options
    hopeandfaith06hopeandfaith06 Posts: 17,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know I rarely post here any more, but just wanted to say I am actually quite disappointed/annoyed with Emmerdale/ITV for tonights episode, especially the ending.

The whole episode should have been about the funeral and wake, the stuff with Ross and Declan could have waited until tomorrow.

And the last scene should have been with Betty and Victoria, or Marlon and Steph or anyone connected to Alan, and we should have had a photo and dedication during the end credits. ITV have done it in the past, and are usually good at doing dedications, so why not tonight??

Its such a shame, it could have been an amazing episode, and much of it was, such as the bikers coming down the street, Ashley doing the service, Betty, Edna, Pearl and Sandy as well as Victoria having chats, Steph being back etc was all brilliant, but shame the pace kept getting interupted with Ross, Declan etc
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pros: NO SPENCERS AND SPERM!!!

BIB = Big mistake :mad::mad:
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know I rarely post here any more, but just wanted to say I am actually quite disappointed/annoyed with Emmerdale/ITV for tonights episode, especially the ending.

The whole episode should have been about the funeral and wake, the stuff with Ross and Declan could have waited until tomorrow.

And the last scene should have been with Betty and Victoria, or Marlon and Steph or anyone connected to Alan, and we should have had a photo and dedication during the end credits. ITV have done it in the past, and are usually good at doing dedications, so why not tonight??

Its such a shame, it could have been an amazing episode, and much of it was, such as the bikers coming down the street, Ashley doing the service, Betty, Edna, Pearl and Sandy as well as Victoria having chats, Steph being back etc was all brilliant, but shame the pace kept getting interupted with Ross, Declan etc

Hope :):):)
  • Options
    linc52linc52 Posts: 1,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really enjoyed tonights episode
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree!!!!!

I know, I can't wait! He was brilliant in that barrister thing last night too. :cool:
  • Options
    sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right who wants to offer Ross their floor to sleep on tonight? ;)
    Bugger the floor, he can have my bed :cool::o:D
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Like SULLA says, she's a DWAG now. :D

Ha ha - I'd forgotten that gem :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes, you're right. I think a lot of us think Alan was a bit short-changed there. :(
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:eek: Hey stranger :D:D

You're probably wondering who on earth I am since my username has changed since your days on the Daily :o:p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    If I remember rightly, the last episode that Alan appeared in was dedicated to the actor with a picture of him at the end. I'd say that one episode dedicated to someone is probably considered enough.

I do think the last scene of the episode should have been Steph getting led out of the the graveyard and being whisked out of the village.
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Right, that's twice. Anyone else pleeeeeeease edit the post!
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ooops
  • Options
    xynariaxynaria Posts: 24,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to Jude on his promotion to whatever it is though anything much less than god would be seen as too little in some quarters. :D:p:D;)