Options

Samsung KIES desktop software...

2»

Comments

• Options
    PencilBreathPencilBreath Posts: 3,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually that MobileGo/Wondershare is total shite too.

Because it reads the SD card as 12GB, even though it's a 32GB card. it now says "not enough disk space" when I try to upload anything to it.

It constantly crashes when I exit MobileGo. You can't specify WHERE to upload the music to so it defaults to the phones internal memory. I want it on the SD card. That's why I bought it lol.

Seriously, this phone is badly let down by shitty 3rd party software apparently coded by idiots who don't test it in the real world. Garbage.

The most simple of tasks, ie the ability to move files to & from the phone is rendered impossible by the ham fisted & totally retarded approach they have taken when it comes to file/folder management.

It seems you can't even open the device with explorer unless you engage "Camera USB mode", I mean wtf??? If you use "Media Mode" when you open the device with Explorer via Windows, all I get it a blank screen with no directories lol.
  • Options
    StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    Actually that MobileGo/Wondershare is total shite too.

Because it reads the SD card as 12GB, even though it's a 32GB card. it now says "not enough disk space" when I try to upload anything to it.

It constantly crashes when I exit MobileGo. You can't specify WHERE to upload the music to so it defaults to the phones internal memory. I want it on the SD card. That's why I bought it lol.

Seriously, this phone is badly let down by shitty 3rd party software apparently coded by idiots who don't test it in the real world. Garbage.

The most simple of tasks, ie the ability to move files to & from the phone is rendered impossible by the ham fisted & totally retarded approach they have taken when it comes to file/folder management.

It seems you can't even open the device with explorer unless you engage "Camera USB mode", I mean wtf??? If you use "Media Mode" when you open the device with Explorer via Windows, all I get it a blank screen with no directories lol.

Eh?

Its not impossible at all. Plug phone in, box pops up, open folder to view files or go to my computer and double click the phone icon and there is 2 folders in there. Internal SD and extSD where i can drag and drop files anywhere on my phone or SD card using windows explorer. You don't have to enable anything. It just does it.
  • Options
    whoever,heywhoever,hey Posts: 30,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You dont need any special software if you just copying files about.