Shows about people missing

Hello everyone

My name is Quentin, I'm french, and I'm here because I need your help :

I'm writting an essay about foreign reality tv shows talking about missing people. I've been finding some things but I thought that you could tell me names of reality shows about this subject, you know those shows more than me. It doesn't matter if they're old or recent. If you could just give me the name, the channel it's (been on) and the subject, it would be fantastic. Also, if you're not american, please specify it, so I can know if the show's american or not.
 And tell me everything you know, even if you think it's a little off the subject, it's a wide research. Everything about missing people is fine !*

For example, I've found : The locator (WETV), Find my family (ABC), Find our missing (TVONE) ...

I would like to thank all of you in advance for reading my post and I hope I'll get a few responses. You can't imagine how helpful it would be if I had even 3 or 4 names ...

Ps, if you want to know something about french tv shows, go ahead and ask !

Comments

• breppobreppo Posts: 2,433
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In The Netherlands there's a few programmes:

1 - Spoorloos (Translation: Without a trace. It is the original of the US and Australian Find my family). Broadcast since 1990 by KRO on public TV Nederland 1. Deals mostly with adoptees looking for their biological parents.

2 - Memories, spin-off from Spoorloos. Broadcast since 1997 by KRO on Nederland 1. Deals with people trying to find their former lovers.

3 - Vermist (Missing). Broadcast since 1996 by TROS on public TV, Nederland 1. Deals with missing persons in general, often in assistance to police investigations.
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missing Persons Unit (Australia)

And Do you get British shows in France? like EastEnders and Corrination street?
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Missing...... with lorraine Kelly (UK she does bunch of series on Kids,Mums and dads ect)