Mourinhos grey coat

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
Forum Member
✭✭
Is it any coincidence that chelski lost last night and Jose wasnt wearing his lucky coat

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,646
    Forum Member
    haha yeah, well Liverpool rule as well.
  • Hamlet77Hamlet77 Posts: 22,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares Liverpool won yippee, and other expressions of delight.
  • JonkeilerJonkeiler Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I concur with the general glee at Chelsea failing to buy the Champions League.
    Mourinho looked more like an asylum seeker than a coach last night............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Jonkeiler wrote:
    Mourinho looked more like an asylum seeker than a coach last night............

Thats right as no other team has ever brought the Champions League ;) (Real Madrid and their 200 mill + debt spring to mind)

As a fan of none of the English Champions League teams I just want the one in the final that has the most chance of bringing the trophy back to the UK and that my friends is not Liverpool although I wish them well.

While your at it bet your house on Milan geting through tonight IMO :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JustSo wrote:
    Thats right as no other team has ever brought the Champions League ;) (Real Madrid and their 200 mill + debt spring to mind)

As a fan of none of the English Champions League teams I just want the one in the final that has the most chance of bringing the trophy back to the UK and that my friends is not Liverpool although I wish them well.

While your at it bet your house on Milan geting through tonight IMO :D

The thing is Real Madrid will always be bailed out by the Spanish Government (buying training ground at ludicrously inflated price, then leasing it back at an equally ludicrously small rent. etc) Whereas when Comrade Roman gets bored or makes the mistake of going back to Russia and maybe getting arrested Chelsea will be in deep water.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jose should be applauded for what he has done.Also hes pretty funny
  • jrmich9jrmich9 Posts: 1,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jonkeiler wrote:
    QUOTE]

It makes me laugh if liverpool supporters say that though, as Liverpool haven't exactly been thrifty when it comes to trying to buy success...
  • JonkeilerJonkeiler Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    Would be true if I was a Liverpool supporter, but unfortunately for your premise, I am not
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mourinho desperately needs a haircut. Pleaseeee Jose, u used to look sexy =/
  • LemonadeLemonade Posts: 4,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone seen his American Express Ad...lol. "My favourite language, my lucky coat, my life, my car....American Express".
  • hopwoodlhopwoodl Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't usually care about football these days as it all seems to be about the money but Jose is one of the most arrogant people ever and a VERY bad loser which is not an English trait!!!

I'm very glad Liverpool won - hopefully it'll get the smug look off his face!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hopwoodl wrote:
    I don't usually care about football these days as it all seems to be about the money but Jose is one of the most arrogant people ever and a VERY bad loser which is not an English trait!!!

I'm very glad Liverpool won - hopefully it'll get the smug look off his face!

Nah cos he can't quite get the huge grin off his face for sc*****g upto 9 mil a year of Comrade Abramovich. That sort of dosh tends to relieve the any sense of loss in a cup semi final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Mourinho said "the best team lost". I have 2 things to say to that:

1) No, the BETTER team won

2) [holds finger to lips] Shhhhhh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    love him or dis-like him, Mr Mourinho is entertaining. Football is now an entertainment industry and Mourinho provides the entertaiment of a manager. I was gutted when Raneri was sacked by chelsea last year but his replacement as easily provided better off the pitch entertainment. However it seems events on the pitch seemed to have taken a back seat!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    laythlive wrote:
    love him or dis-like him, Mr Mourinho is entertaining. Football is now an entertainment industry and Mourinho provides the entertaiment of a manager. I was gutted when Raneri was sacked by chelsea last year but his replacement as easily provided better off the pitch entertainment. However it seems events on the pitch seemed to have taken a back seat!!!!
    Footbal has always been in the entertainment industry.