2 more Eastenders Depatures

1234568»

Comments

• robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Ben go to a youth prison for putting cold tea spoons on his sisters hand? lol..if he does go to one of them I cant see him lasting too long with his mannerisms??
    He would be better off commiting suicide or being murdered by a insane Lisa??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Could Ben go to a youth prison for putting cold tea spoons on his sisters hand? lol..if he does go to one of them I cant see him lasting too long with his mannerisms??
    He would be better off commiting suicide or being murdered by a insane Lisa??

hot :D
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,943
    Forum Member
    pognog2 wrote: »
    ^^^That ^^^

There has been speculation about Steve staying since Babs said she was leaving without Ben what is there to keep Phil on the square

i think steve has possibly got tired of playing the family guy as wasnt that the reason he quit last time? so they're getting rid of ben/louise so he can be more of a bad guy. im worried for where it leaves him and shirley:mad::confused:

they gave him time off for panto so he wouldnt quit - so it makes sense if he said he was bored of playing family guy that they said they would turn phil back into the bad guy
  • xmel05xmel05 Posts: 8,079
    Forum Member
    I am shocked that Ben is going i dont really care about lauren though, i think Bens departure will be very good.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: I dont see how either could leave, though its a shame for Lauren.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking about it, what was Lauren's sentence for running over Max? Could they possibly write it that she reoffends, and has to go to a young offenders?

I really like the story about Ben getting locked up for hurting Louise. It would be quite frustrating to see the actor play something so major though, because he really hasnt impressed me at all, which I hate saying, but its the truth.
  • teenage-monkeyteenage-monkey Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've re-read the article, and I get the impression..

Lauren will return with a new actress when Jo Joyner returns full time.

Ben will be involved in a big storyline, and probably return with a new actor in two years.
  • OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    Glad these two are getting axed.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Hmm, well I know one thing:
    Next time there's a whodunnit, for whatever reason, my money's on Ben or Lauren! :D

They could go to a young offenders institute- I could see this happening to Ben, looking at the dark stuff coming up.
    And Lauren- I hope she doesn't die. Maybe she goes to live with Aunt Ranie (sp?) because she can't stand her parents any more.
  • sweetazkandisweetazkandi Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    will miss lauren, really liked her character and very good young actress imo.

not fussed about ben, never been a fan of the character or actor.

can they get rid of fatboy, leon, lucas, jordan and mo now too?
  • iiHEARTy0uiiHEARTy0u Posts: 13,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Ben :(
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren would surely miss her sister and be sad to not see her baby brother grow up..especially after losing bradley..thats why voluntarily leaving seems insane?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I guess they could say Lauren just didnt want to move back to the Square. If you recall, she was pretty traumatised about going back in the first place after Bradley, and then her uncle got shot a few days after she returned. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think they will kill Ben off. Although the young offenders institute idea sounds rather interesting.

I hope Lauren doesn't die and I don't think she will. Not because I like the character but I love Max and he can't lose another kid just as he's beginning to get himself together after Bradley!

Like somone said she probably just doesn't want to live on the square anymore after all the bad things that have happened.

I hope they don't recast though when Tanya returns. I hate recasts, its never the same
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't understand why they've axed the young girl that plays Lauren she's a good actress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    Although i couldnt give 2hoots , it seems silly axing lauren branning when Tanya is coming back... Breaking up the family unit seems odd!

As for the Mitchells.... They should all leave because soon there will be no Peggy and no Ben... Archie is gone....
    Danny is going...

There will be Ronnie, Roxy, Phil and Billy! No head of the family ... The family unit has gone and seems ridiculous now!
  • kreed82kreed82 Posts: 3,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So since Lauren's exit has already be filmed, I take it has something to do with Tanya's one episode return. But what's going to happen with Tanya returns full time, Lauren recast?
    Who is tanya staying with at the mo, mother? distant relative? tptb could easily spin it like while she was with tanya in wherever they are.She preferred that enviroment to the broken home waiting for her in walford.The character was very meh so they dont really need a grand exit for her
  • flbkabflbkab Posts: 8,804
    Forum Member
    It looks quite likely that Lauren could be recast especially as they are tying everything up in one episode. I don't know why they would though, maddie's not THAT bad.
  • lets go gemma!lets go gemma! Posts: 1,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe lucas will finally kill ben
  • Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is strange is that Bryan Kirkwood took over as producer in March 1st and by March 10th Jo Joyner knew she was returning for a one off .

So they either decided to axe lauren in his first week and bring Jo back for her exit or they were bringing Jo back for a different storyline and in the past few weeks have decide to axe Madeline or she has decided to leave .

I think that Jo's on off in June will not be lauren's exit but it will be her last scence's and when Tanya return's in September they will have recast Lauren or have a reason for her absence .
  • Lola02Lola02 Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    flbkab wrote: »
    It looks quite likely that Lauren could be recast especially as they are tying everything up in one episode. I don't know why they would though, maddie's not THAT bad.

I agree , if they were writing Lauren out they could have waited till tanya is back full time .

Must be a recast , i would rather see Abi recast .