DS & Tulisa Contostavlos

Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
Forum Member
I swear lately there's a new news article about her daily, and I really couldn't care anything about her. She's not talented, and only got her fame from N-Dubz, and their run seems to have been short lived anyway. Don't know the name of the third member, but Dappy might as well have changed his name to Dopey for all the good he was.

Any chance you (@DS) might reduce her articles somewhat? Whilst I can't say for certain, I'd think more people would (if comments were enabled on said articles) be complaining about her and stating their displeasure anyway.

Ta

Comments

• Beagle2Beagle2 Posts: 1,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's been in the news a lot, so there are a lot of articles about her. It was the same with Cheryl when she got sacked and re-hired from X Factor and Simon Cowell when he got that woman preggers, or anyone else for that matter who has 'big things' going on in their public life.

I doubt there's any favourability going on - DS are just reporting what everyone else is. If they don't do that, people will find their news elsewhere. It's as simple as that.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    This being the case, I wish there were more interesting people in the world.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »

Maybe the DS showbiz section isn't for you. There's plenty worse than Tulisa starring here.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tulisa = traffic. Traffic = money. If people stop clicking, the stories will soon dry up.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phwoar!
  • Scratchy7929Scratchy7929 Posts: 3,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flash525 wrote: »

Yes DS staff are just LAZY

They need to up their research levels - get some more interesting people to write about.A staff clear out wouldn't be a bad thing to freshen things up :D [hope this comment removes some complacency].

Hate tacky celebrity culture myself, anyway ;-)