Options

Who will be promoted as Eastenders top young female star once Lacey Turner goes

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
Fairly obvious how her departurewill be I suppose.

However they have lost of females particularly twenty something ones.

I suspect the must have plans for someone to step forward into big stories.

They may have to move forward the likes of Whitney/Zsa Zsa and perhaps Lucy into bigger stories as they are running out of females

Comments

• Options
    ToadieTheLawmanToadieTheLawman Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Margot Robbie from Neighbours! She funny and and a great actress.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Margot Robbie from Neighbours! She funny and and a great actress.

I don't know who that is as I only watch Eastenders sorry,

I meant in Eastenders
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy, I'd say. She's a good character and actress, and already has links to the Beales/new young characters/Christian & Syed so will be easy to promote her a bit.
  • Options
    Ash's ManAsh's Man Posts: 7,165
    Forum Member
    Lucy, I'd say. She's a good character and actress, and already has links to the Beales/new young characters/Christian & Syed so will be easy to promote her a bit.

Have to agree with this. Lucy is the next big thing in EE.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect alot of female characters will be introduced in that age range in the coming year.

We've now lost Dawn, Chelsea and Stacey. :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Maybe someone from a brand new family.

But, Zsa Zsa seems to have potential..
  • Options
    twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Am i the only one that thinks Whitney is an amazing actress. The paedophile SL showed how good she is yet she didn't win any awards. It is almost like she doesn't have the right colour of eyes!
  • Options
    SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,923
    Forum Member
    I think Lucy is the most likely candidate or maybe Zsa Zsa at a push. I think Lucy is more likely though.
  • Options
    RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Am i the only one that thinks Whitney is an amazing actress. The paedophile SL showed how good she is yet she didn't win any awards. It is almost like she doesn't have the right colour of eyes!
    No, Shona is a terrific actress and Whitney is a brilliant character. She's actually as good as the adults and you forget she's only 16/17. Alot of potential with her, aslong as they keep her away from Billie and the silly gangs. Which IMO, has really brought her character down.
  • Options
    astonv8astonv8 Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one will be able to match Stacey imo.

Man this is so depressing!! :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most proabably Lucy. I do think that Jane will probably leave them when she discovers the truth about Lucy's baby. So who knows.

I don't mind it being Zsa Zsa either, if they bring her mum in or something. Its just Leon/Fatboy that I find annoying.

Also maybe Whitney, I don't mind Billie Mitchell but I don't think they're good together imo!
  • Options
    DippitDippit Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I definitely think they will be focusing on Whitney a lot more.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Dont forget either that Kat and Tanya are returning and there is Ronnie and the three are very strong, central female characters with very different personalitys. :)
  • Options
    ErinfanErinfan Posts: 8,027
    Forum Member
    I think Zsa Zsa has a lot of potential as a character and the actress seems very good. Wouldn't be surprised to see her become a major part of the show in the next couple of years.
  • Options
    xAries_1990xxAries_1990x Posts: 2,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont forget either that Kat and Tanya are returning and there is Ronnie and the three are very strong, central female characters with very different personalitys. :)

Yes I think they will focus on these rather than the younger characters, I can't see Lucy being a central character as I don't think the actress is that great. Maybe Whitney, but her character is rather dull now and I doubt Zsa Zsa will even though I like her.

I think the focus will be on Kat, Tanya and Ronnie. :)
  • Options
    astonv8astonv8 Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stacey was saucy, sexy, mouthy and just great to watch. How can Zsa Zsa or Whitney replace that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think they will focus on these rather than the younger characters, I can't see Lucy being a central character as I don't think the actress is that great. Maybe Whitney, but her character is rather dull now and I doubt Zsa Zsa will even though I like her.

I think the focus will be on Kat, Tanya and Ronnie. :)

I hope you're wrong. I can't stand Ronnie and Tanya! Would rather see more of the highly annoying Fatboy. Haha.
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without question I think it'd be Whitney if its any of the existing cast. She's around the same in show age as the other girls, but is the only one who actually seems to get regular storylines instead of cropping up here and there.

Plus, Shona is the best young actress in EE at the moment. :)
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy Whitney & Zsa Zsa.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lauren Branning will be the next bright young star. ;)
  • Options
    randomocityrandomocity Posts: 2,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's not forget about Mercy coming back (when is that supposed to be anyway?). She was probably the most popular of the E20 characters when it was on.
  • Options
    The Alpha GamerThe Alpha Gamer Posts: 3,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Either Lucy or Lauren
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 342
    Forum Member
    defo Whitney

Lucy is too dark at times and she floats a lot, she is barely in easties and then gets a storyline and then disappears again.

Whitney is wide open for loads of stories
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whit, I hope.
    I still say they should have done A LOT more with Dotty, and I wish she was still causing mischief on the square.
  • Options
    pikeurpikeur Posts: 1,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think Whitney or Lucy will be the main ones at all and been honest neither charactor has it in them i think. Lucy annoys me although the pregnancy storyline seen a different side to her. I actually think whitney wont be around much longer as i think she has peaked as a charactor. Maisie Smith is fantastic just a shame we cudnt add 10 year sto her and put in the main focuses of the show.