What celebs have tweeted you?

prgirl_cescaprgirl_cesca Posts: 477
Forum Member
Me and my friends have been having a challenge to get celebs to tweet us, it's hilarious!

Anyway so far i've had tweets from Selma Blair (she asked a baby question and we have sons of the same age) and Dan Lobb (he hates the idea of an America Psycho remake too) which I thought was pretty cool given i've only been on it for a few weeks.

So have any of you got any celeb tweet claim to fames? My sister said it's as if they're your real friends, losers! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James Corden. I tweeted him on comic relief night and got a reply which made me very happy that night.

The only celeb i want to get a reply from is kevin smith but there is pretty much no chance as he gets thousands of tweets a second
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm well
    Baby Smithogue haha
    But retweets from LMFAO. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stone Cold Steve Austin tweeted me the other day :)

Hell Yeah!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tina O'brien :)
  • AoibheannRoseAoibheannRose Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @antanddec, twice-both from Dec.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are not proper celebs but ive had Lauren Pope, Maria Fowler, George Towie Twin, Victor BB
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ive had a few tweets from Yvie Burnett, A tweet from Leon Jackson and one from Keith Jack.
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Price and Sinitta
  • lectorlector Posts: 827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jonathan Ross, Philip Schofield (several times) Gordon Ramsey, Bob Mortimer but my favourite by a country mile Andy Partridge of XTC
  • Aatif1992Aatif1992 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    Michelle Visage frm Rupaul's Drag Race, jade, angelea and natalie frm americas nxt top model and miss jay frm antm althou im nt sure if its his real profile also a list bollywood actress malika sherawat follows
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,152
    Forum Member
    Jonathan Ross, William Shatner, Courtney Love, Lindsay Pearce (glee project), Jane Fonda, Cloris Leachman, Ashley Benson, Andrea Bowen, Roseanne Cash, Joe Mantegna, Allie Gonino, Joan Rivers and quite a few others
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Sinitta, Russell Grant (We speak every few days), Holly Valance, Arlene Phillips, Keith Lemon (Twice) , Jamie East, Ant and Dec (Twice too), Aden Theobald (BB x2), Keith Chegwin, Sam Pepper and Mr Paparazzi

I am followed by Gerry, Mario, Lisa and Rebeckah from BB, Phillip Schofield, Russell Grant, Keith Lemon and Keith Chegwin.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Penn from Penn and Teller. In Vegas in the summer we went to see their show, and I got picked to do a trick, so I tweeted him the next day to say thanks, and he remembered me and said I made his job easy :D
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Regarding their gorgeous dogs:):)

Eamonn Holmes and
    Jonathan Ross
  • mklassmklass Posts: 3,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jackie Collins......:cool:
  • pburke90pburke90 Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The rather lovely Robert Llewellyn of Red Dwarf / Scrapheap fame. No-one else replies to my tweets. :(

I agree with a previous poster, I have tried several times to get a response from Kevin Smith, but he receives thousands and seemingly sends hundreds of tweets a day so I'm just getting list in the mix!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    I had a retweet from Alex Pettyfer :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 286
    Forum Member
    i got a DM from Simon Pegg,
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Mike From Jersey shore:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I got DMs from Vernon Kay and Jason Manford. I thought I was special but they seem to do it a lot :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bianca Gascoigne and Kevin O'Sullivan the journalist:o

Also lots of Big Brother housemates.
  • prgirl_cescaprgirl_cesca Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Frockstar wrote: »
    I got DMs from Vernon Kay and Jason Manford. I thought I was special but they seem to do it a lot :D
    oooh errr :p

I am desperate for Lea Michele to tweet me but it'll never happen!
  • Cunny FuntCunny Funt Posts: 1,905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina McCall... Duncan from Blue... Carmel from Hollyoaks and Maisie from BB.
  • Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Kelly Osbourne. She was Tweeting about going on the Dr. Phil show and I said that to me he looks like someone who has really bad breath. She laughed and said that actually his breath smelled rather minty fresh. Which of course makes me think that Dr. Phil does have bad breath. ;)
  • JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a reply from none other than Shawn Michaels not a few days ago which I was really rather chuffed about :)

Also had replies from Jenna Jameson and Bree Olsen.

Had loads from Suzi Perry and Beverley Knight - actually had near full-on chats with Bev on Twitter many times.

Managed to extract a reply from Pollyanna Woodward from the Gadget Show as well.

Once tried to get a reply from Dannii Minogue and spent nearly 3 months sucking up to her and being horribly, horribly sycophantic to try and get a reply but realised eventually that I wasn't a 13 year old schoolgirl so didn't stand a chance :)