Does Hazel even like Daley?

2»

Comments

• LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl needs a BB showmance, she already struck out turning Dan straight again, she was running out of time & teasing Daley away from his girlfriend was the next best option it seems. :D
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well we know she is in there unlike Georgea?? (think that was her name) the model in CBB.

She has made it clear that she does not suffer fools gladly (they can do nothing for her) why should she waste her time trying to get to know them?

She seems a bit lazy, in a mememe sort of way, so if she can not be bothered to get to know people it must be easier to just shallow flirt? No effort needed.

I have heard there is a double eviction this week.

Both of Hazels chins.:o:D

Well I thought they had no food in there, and this is a promotion plate for her body, as she told Sophie.
  • FirewalkerFirewalker Posts: 2,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to be adored and fancied in order to breathe.....so someone has to and Daly is the mug shes targeted
  • holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO wrote: »
    The girl needs a BB showmance, she already struck out turning Dan straight again, she was running out of time & teasing Daley away from his girlfriend was the next best option it seems. :D

This ^^^^

Plus a bit of notoriety brings top dollar for the scoops and pics.

Head cemented on big time.
  • JennylooJennyloo Posts: 14,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rose*~* wrote: »
    When I see Hazel teasing Daley, it seems like I'm watching a cat playing with its latest catch, not even interested in killing it.

Hazel seems to enjoy (pr*ck-)teasing Daley, giggling when he's mumbling something about a semi, but her eyes are dead and she's always checking the camera's and who's around her when they hug.

I don't get the impression she even likes him all that much, it's all just for show and to fight the boredom.

I agree 100%. Wasn't sure at first but all this play acting and give me a hug is not showing a caring feeling but a teasing and heartless side me thinks. She doesn't consider him one bit.