He is a regular bloke and it wold be fabulous for him

Comments

• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ronnie osullivan lookalike
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I like George, he's my first night favourite! :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So do I! I love GoggleBox. He is so funny.
  • wonderwheels28wonderwheels28 Posts: 627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm liking George
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    Wheres the posh ,drinking duo.
    I thought they were coming on as well.
  • Islay1Islay1 Posts: 4,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, he was so nervous although he will have to pull a few "Helens" when he is in there to make the win! ;-)
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wheres the posh ,drinking duo.
    I thought they were coming on as well.

You mean Dominic & Stephanie - they are may total faves on Gogglebox and absolutely hilarious. But George and his family are close runnders up.
  • SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be the lowest form of celebrity we have ever had on the show but i like him so far.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    He must be the lowest form of celebrity we have ever had on the show but i like him so far.

Give over - he is not the lowest form of celeb, not when we have TOWIE & Geordie Shore. But at least we agree that he is likeable.
  • bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him, i hope he goes far.
  • da33431da33431 Posts: 48,932
    Forum Member
    Does he count as ordinary as Chantelle was? :D
    Forum Member
    Oldnbold wrote: »
    You mean Dominic & Stephanie - they are may total faves on Gogglebox and absolutely hilarious. But George and his family are close runnders up.

So when are you coming on then.
    was looking forward to you being there.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Should have got Leon in to put them all in their place...now that would have been fun.
    He'd be too sensible to do it though.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 23,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leon: "Audley, you're a dick'ed, you can't fight for toffee".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Give over - he is not the lowest form of celeb, not when we have TOWIE & Geordie Shore. But at least we agree that he is likeable.

I think he maybe lower than them. TOWIE are in some way celebs because they are actors, terrible actors, but still actors. George is just a random guy like me or you that watches tv. There isn't any form of celeb in him. He is no more a celeb than the people you see on game shows :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he maybe lower than them. TOWIE are in some way celebs because they are actors, terrible actors, but still actors. George is just a random guy like me or you that watches tv. There isn't any form of celeb in him. He is no more a celeb than the people you see on game shows :p

Naughty - Gogglebox won a BAFTA. As for the game show remark - not exactly comparable.
    Forum Member

TOWIE actors?
    Are you for real
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Naughty - Gogglebox won a BAFTA. As for the game show remark - not exactly comparable.

Made in Chelsea won a Bafta, it hardly takes much to win one if that show can win one.

All they do on Gogglebox is watch tv, we do that everyday.
    TOWIE actors?
    Are you for real

Yes, very, very, very bad ones. They follow a script and they act it out, they are actors.
  • ElphinstoneElphinstone Posts: 1,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes George to win. So he is not a celebrity amongst non celebrities Good luck to the boy. He is genuine. Although think "Orgy" could be the overall winner with his fan base.
    Love the fact Gary is two steps behind everybody else in house.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed we do - but Gogglebox is bloody hilarious
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Meh, i watched the odd episode, they seem to put it on a lot. George's family did come across as the most natural though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Meh, i watched the odd episode, they seem to put it on a lot. George's family did come across as the most natural though.

Fine - we have a differnt sense of humour - I loved Gogglebox, you didn't.
    Forum Member

I love that show...
    They need to expand it though to Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland.
    If it was in my house it would be booze...arguing...removing rough skin from feet....kids on phone non stop....grass cutting....getting annoyed with sons partner.....plucking eyebrows....farting....coming onto computer and going on DS......shouting upstairs that dinner is ready....hubby and sons getting pissed off that I want to watch BB again....daughter agreeing about BB...and all the time the tv is on in the background.
  • Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    George is one of my early favs, although it's early days. Also liking Audley and Claire/Clare :)
  • MamTorMamTor Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I never watched Gogglebox (first series) because the concept of it made me think it would be an awful show. It wasn't and it was my loss. George's family seem so close and genuine on it. Leon, or Chris the hairdresser would have been great for CBB.